OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

whew! i m done LOL please give me your support
Arkansas 2000 signature b4 may 2010
neely4congress2010@gmail.com
501 365 1009

godsfool713

godsfool713

from the future congressman Mr Neely (himself)

hi thank you very i appreciated all support it not about money that just for the ads and literature too .. im just glad to able to learn from my mistake the first time i did but things aer differences this time and i more then armed and ready to tackle these snakes here in

Arkansas,oh my this wonderful news i m all so i n the process still editing my website http://www.neely4congress2012.info
i need glad to take some fro many body who especially :proof reading i m not enough a speaker but i i know what in my heart
and please check my youtube video

but start with this on homeless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVv9RVF379k my first tv interview

my second one after this i could no longer trust the news media so i stated to produce's , my video
on all thing "homeless and what cause it " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KG7cCpryI

again TY im calling on you my friend to start march toward taking our country and "our public electoral offices it our,s and it not for sale."and you cna quote that and mass email txt or call your friends and family member to support me as i need 2000 signaturesgoet and i need them by may 1 ,2012 here in Arkansas district even if you have no family or friends here try thesupprounding states of missispi and Oklahoma, Tennessee Missouri, Texas, Louisiana the possible are endlessness as to how peoples can organized on a glass proof level.

ty very i m all so in the process of starting web based radio show at www.blogtalkradio.com, so i can get the pulse of the ppl here in Arkansas and out side Arkansas as well im waiting for my podcast kit too arrive so i cant set it up and get running it will be complete with call in numbers
,i m sorry there no free number.. yet?. thY my friend and let god bless america.

charles neely aka john from little rock and the rabbi lettieme

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum