OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doctor Finds ‘Rectangles and Inverted Pyramids’ in Degraded mRNA
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Italian Leader Vows To Dismantle the ‘New World Order’
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  DART strikes its asteroid, in 1st planetary defense test
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO appears in official logo of US aviation intelligence office
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gerbil Who Laughed at You
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Gives Edward Snowden Russian Citizenship: State Media
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Plandemic Nut: How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created, and Much More
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for kids
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Cardiologist Now Calls for Immediate End to COVID Vaccines
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Wants to Force Everyone to Live Off of His Synthetic Patent Pending Corn
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thanksgiving Supplies like Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Low In The US
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Current Crime Wave Is Unlike Any Ever Experienced In America
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» McCarthy: ‘We’re Going to Repeal 87,000 IRS Agents’ on Day One of Republican Majority
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Was COVID-19? World War V
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Green Turns Brown – And Nobody Notices
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Green” Energy Is a Scam. It Isn’t MEANT to Work.
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s Transhumanism & The Cult Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Unexplained Deaths” Becoming #1 Cause of Death in 2022 in Canada, Australia, and Europe
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» “A” Solution for the Masses Does Not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre?
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Government Pushs a “Digital Dollar” So It Can Seize Assets at Will & Enslave Humanity
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Have Won
neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress

neely4congress-final end credit......for the good people in Arkansas.....elect Neely 4 Congress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

whew! i m done LOL please give me your support
Arkansas 2000 signature b4 may 2010
neely4congress2010@gmail.com
501 365 1009

godsfool713

godsfool713

from the future congressman Mr Neely (himself)

hi thank you very i appreciated all support it not about money that just for the ads and literature too .. im just glad to able to learn from my mistake the first time i did but things aer differences this time and i more then armed and ready to tackle these snakes here in

Arkansas,oh my this wonderful news i m all so i n the process still editing my website http://www.neely4congress2012.info
i need glad to take some fro many body who especially :proof reading i m not enough a speaker but i i know what in my heart
and please check my youtube video

but start with this on homeless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVv9RVF379k my first tv interview

my second one after this i could no longer trust the news media so i stated to produce's , my video
on all thing "homeless and what cause it " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KG7cCpryI

again TY im calling on you my friend to start march toward taking our country and "our public electoral offices it our,s and it not for sale."and you cna quote that and mass email txt or call your friends and family member to support me as i need 2000 signaturesgoet and i need them by may 1 ,2012 here in Arkansas district even if you have no family or friends here try thesupprounding states of missispi and Oklahoma, Tennessee Missouri, Texas, Louisiana the possible are endlessness as to how peoples can organized on a glass proof level.

ty very i m all so in the process of starting web based radio show at www.blogtalkradio.com, so i can get the pulse of the ppl here in Arkansas and out side Arkansas as well im waiting for my podcast kit too arrive so i cant set it up and get running it will be complete with call in numbers
,i m sorry there no free number.. yet?. thY my friend and let god bless america.

charles neely aka john from little rock and the rabbi lettieme

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum