OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better!

+2
MartyM
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Please note: I am trying to include all of the info... even that info we may not want to realize re: RV. I will add the below mentioned radio show later tonight.... Thanks..Skyz

There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better!
Posted on February 20, 2013 by Light Worker 29501
I am in kind of a weird place right now, emotionally speaking. I just finished listening to last night’s Collective Imagination show. Wow! It was incredible. It verified what I have been feeling for the past few weeks, as the reality of the One People’s Public Trust (OPPT) and the Universal Commercial Code (UCC) filings set in.

Back in November, I was invited to a new group on Facebook. It started out as kind of a newshound group, but quickly became a Dinar Revaluation (RV) watchdog group. At the time, I knew very little about the dinar drama, except for what I had read over at NESARA News on blogspot. I read some of the comments, asked a few questions, and quickly encouraged to sign-up with a group to get a “better” rate when the RV took place. I have ridden the roller coaster of “this weekend” every weekend since the American Thanksgiving.

I finally left the group, because I simply did not wish to be that closely associated with the minute-by-minute drama. I had my dinar. I had better things to do with my time than read what the dinar “gurus” had to say. Even then, friends Emailed me “guru” updates.

Then, the dinar drama from the group I left followed me to another group. A few weeks ago, I had a meltdown, because I resented these Dinarians invading what was once a fun group. It is safe to say that the stories of the Dinar RV no longer resonate with me.

As I immersed myself in trying to understand the impact of the One People’s Public Trust, I began asking myself the following questions:

How can the Dinar RV happen if the IMF, which is supposedly now in control of it, if it has been foreclosed upon, and has no legal or lawful standing?
If the IRAQ corporation has been foreclosed upon, how can they have a currency or a central bank?
How can Iraq start trading internationally, if its corporations no longer have a charter? (As with all corporate governments that have been foreclosed upon)
NESARA was replaced by the IMF’s “Chicago Plan”. How can this be implemented if the IMF has been foreclosed upon?
I understand that OPPT’s UCC filings made all fiat currencies illegal, but what about the gold-backed currencies?
If OPPT has freed the world’s gold, how can any existing currency still be gold-backed?
Heather provided the answer to all of these questions during yesterday’s Collective Imagination show. She was quite clear. There will be no RV. I was astonished to hear that even Saint Germain had been harvesting our energy, which I took to mean that there is no longer a Saint Germain World Trust, or at least, it no longer has any gold.

Okay, so the OPPT has created Creator Value Asset Centers (CVACs) for each of the corporate governments that were foreclosed upon. I understand that the OPPT is holding $10 billion in trust, for every person on the planet, $5 billion to be distributed via CVAC, and $5 billion in equity. This actually sounds a LOT better than what most of us folks waiting to cash-in on the RV could have expected.

So, the thing to do here is to forget about NESARA and the RV. Focus on the CVACs. How do we want our distribution? Heather said in her first conversation with Brian that we would have to decide if we wanted it as physical gold, a paper representation, or digitally.

Keep in mind that any and all corporations no longer have a charter, because their governing bodies that issued them have been foreclosed upon, this includes banks, shopping malls, etc. The OPPT has effectively imploded our entire system of commerce, which has become a big part of the lives of many of us. It affects almost all banks and businesses. That is not to say that they can no longer do business. It is to say that if they are to remain in business, it must follow the new rules of personal responsibility and reliability.

If I understand CVACs properly, they can be used to replace a corporate charter, provided they were a corporation that was not foreclosed upon. Corporations that were doing harm to the earth have been foreclosed upon. These include governments and any banks that were part of the US Federal Reserve banking system, or their international equivalents.

Bring on the CVACs, and replace our old governments with new systems of assistance!

Share this:
Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well certainly an interesting perspective, and one with many valid points to consider. However IMHO, until 'We the People' understand and accept the CVACS and OPPT system, not to mention having access to the Trust (value/money/gold/whatever) to be able to use that, it has yet to be of any value.
I'm not saying I don't believe in what OPPT did, but one of my questions, if OPPT foreclosed on the Corp.s/Gov./etc. "the System"... thereby eliminating their existence, Is not the UCC part of the system that was just eliminated and foreclosed on ?? jus' askin.
Irregardless, until or unless it is widely accepted by the 'People', is it not irrelevant ?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I don't understand any of it lol! :headscratching

MartyM

MartyM

Well Nanneerose, there is certainly much I do not understand about it yet myself. My hope though is that each of us will make the effort to learn about it, question everything, until you do... share your thoughts and questions here with others so we can all expand the collective consciousness and understanding. That's part of our responsibility of BEing and DOing.
Hang in there, look how far we've come in just the past 6-7 weeks. We're all learning, adjusting and growing. This is a process, and we will all get there in our own time and yet together...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Marty I always learn something from here on a daily basis, I don't bring much to the table tho as far a knowledge goes! It won't be long I'm sure, just around the corner as a friend has just told me!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee.. you don't give yourself enough credit my dear!!! You bring so much warmth and laughter here!!! That is why you are here....
And Marty... well said. We are here to share, learn and grow.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

thanks purps I feel bad sometimes because I don't bring as much as everyone else, I just bring silly tidbits really lol! But I do love it here!!

:angel 053:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Like I said... you bring way more than you realize! You totally ROCK!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

And purps you should be in BED!!! It's way late there!

There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! 3019145770

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Nanneerose, don't feel bad at all, I'm not understanding a lot of this either. I've read and studied so much that I think that I am now more confused at this time that what I was 6 minutes ago, or even 6 months ago. Everything keeps changing so fast, and there is so much smoke out there, it's hard to see a way clear!

MartyM

MartyM

I agree with Purpleskyz, Your contribution here is no less than anyones... it's your love of life, your intentions towards others and desire to contribute in whatever way you can, your BEing that is sooooo important to all of us.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok, I just re-read the reposted original pp plan, and it stated that if you are a dinar holder you may want to contribute to this fund. If there is no rv, then why would they state that??????? The dinar would have to have a future and be with something in the future if they stated that - so how can there not be an rv???????

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HL... exactly :)

vv

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

nanneerose wrote:Well I don't understand any of it lol! There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! 1243662805

I am with you there Nannee.... I am totally befuzzled. But, I am all in for good news. Here's to better days ahead!
There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! Beer.cheers

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well here is more good news then....

My friends PP was verified and accepted!!!!!!

This is so wonderful!!!

MartyM

MartyM

OK, it's early and I was up late, but just so I'm on the same page...
What is the "PP" ? I thought that was refering the 'Prosperity Pkgs.' yes?
So HL's comment confused me a bit (it's not hard to do), but what and where is the "PP plan" and where is that posted? sorry, maybe this is monday again...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is on the scroll Marty... I will bump it up top so you can find it easier.

The PP, WGS is all said to be tied into the RV. All of the portents that I was told to look for are transpiring right now. Right down to the Vatican stuff. This is all part of the end of the elite control. The LIGHT has won and the wealth will roll out so we can all help those in need.

MartyM

MartyM

ok wink There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! 1598226751

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are most welcome my friend. If you have not applied yet I think you should. It may not be to late. I understand that the amount of revenue is staggering. :)

topspin2

I look for something more tangable. All dates given to us concerning this information has been wrong, as have all dinar data and anything else relating to our progress. However, we do know that behind the scenes activity is massive, but the particulars are hard to pinpoint. And as far as applying for any income, what type of a system to enhance humanity would rely on applications? That to me makes no sense. So lets give money to the needy by application....really...I think this is just more misinformation......simply because it just makes no sense......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I did doubt this for a time also topspin...

But when 2 people that are totally trust tell me they have been contacted and I have read the email and the verification of the email... well I am believer!!!

Of course time will tell and we have to be patient.... but I really see the LIGHT here at the end of the tunnel.

So fingers crossed, intentions positive and LIGHT on HIGH beams!!!!

There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! 3019145770

MartyM

MartyM

You certainly have a point there Top' . For the most part, the 'needy' are off the grid, not on anybody's list or connected to any group just waiting for a bailout. There really is no single source (globally) that has or can track everyone to be able to say, OK you got your $5Bil. Next.
There's a multitude of unanswered questions, we just have to keep asking 'till we get answers.
My guess is that all the details are not worked out yet. Seems that if they were, we would have all the forms or templates for Notices etc. along with all the instructions and details of what to do or how to do...
Since everyone and as well, their circumstances, are different, I can see the Details and instructions being something like "The Tax Code" (some 15000 pg. book)which of course... never mind that.
In trying to keep things Simple, to me, The System is broke and can't be fixed. It has to be replaced. Now, we cant just eliminate the entire system completely all at the same time, unless we have the Replacement in position, ready to go. Without that everything shuts down and the world stops functioning... at least as far as commerce. Since there is a Very small percentage of the population even capable of being totally self sufficient and able to survive, that's not a good situation.
So we know the world needs to continue functioning, just not the way it was.
OPPT says that the Corporate Structure of Gov. is gone, nonexistent, as well as Corporations etc. Chartered by those Corp. Government entities, and that we are now under 'Universal Law', COMMON LAW, UCC Law. In my several years of battling the Banksters over my home, I've learned that in a Common Law Court I would have won a long time ago. I've also learned or should say NOT Learned exactly what the Common Laws ARE. Other than the "Do No Harm" thingy, there is No Book of 'Common Law' that I'm aware of or could find. so what are the "LAWS"? Who established them? and Who is going to enforce them?
Not trying to be negative here, but at the moment we have more questions than answers. So I'm all ears, listening for all the input I can find so I can DO something more to contribute to this needed change.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wow some great perspectives thanks so much guys I enjoyed reading that, it defs gives us something more to chew on!

:athuup: There Will be no RV. Instead, Something Better! 1598226751

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Sorry to have confused you MartyM, it would have helped if the type o wasn't there - I put with when I meant worth! my bad!

MartyM

MartyM

Actually my confusion was with the concept of the PP plan. I don't recall hearing the 'PP' reffered to as a plan, they were/are just Packages.
Not your fault at all, as I said, "I confuse easily"... :lol:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

oooh, you are so right MartyM about the pp having been packages as opposed to plans - I didn't even catch that! Good job on that one!!!!
So, glad I didn't confuse you!!!

topspin2

Marty, I can tell you this, the judges are listening to the people a bit when it comes to the forclosures. They are actually holding the bankers responsible, or as much as they can. In other words, the bankers are not running all over us in court......We are getting our say, and, the judges are asking for the PROOF...ie...the wet ink morgage....which we know they cant get......So there is progress in the financial sector, but again, you are right, the system is not fixable and has to be trashed.....I do hope what I was told is not true......We will see......but its not good......So I will continue to hook my wagon to a star and hold on for the best....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum