OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Chatter at Intel4u Friday  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatter at Intel4u Friday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chatter at Intel4u Friday  Empty Chatter at Intel4u Friday Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 pm

ymoilman2

Chatter at Intel4u Friday

02/22/2013

[WCW] ok i was told it was going last night but it didn t i have comfermation that the budget for saturday will happen the contact is in iraq and that is to happen at 9:30 am sat in iraq thats12:30amcst after midnight tonight and to day is friday and irack loves fridays it will be saturday at 3pmcst toda

[redhead1] I just spoke to the IMF Representative for the Iraqi desk - and if you do not believe me you can call also - 202 623 7000 - the budget is still in Committee - it has not been passed - they do expect it to be read on Saturday - they will not comment on currency revaluation.

[WCW] bottom line is this could be the best day of our lifes and if u are going to party i wouldd say this is the day to do it be ready the ride is about over imo

[spiritfilled] Article 140 compensation starts next week The Head of the Kirkuk branch of the Article 140 Implementation Committee says the compensation cheques will be distributed next week. Kakarash Sidiq said, “The compensation cheques were to be distributed when the budget was approved,

[spiritfilled] but due to some problems it was postponed until next week.” Until now, 28 groups of families have been given compensation with the returnees receiving 10 million Iraqi dinars and to those who leave 20 million ids. Compensation is a phase of the Article 140 implementation of the Iraqi constitution

[spiritfilled] specialized to the disputed areas which include Kirkuk, Mosul, Diyala, and Salahadin.http://kirkuknow.com/english/index.php/2012/05/article-140-compensation-starts-next-week/

[spiritfilled]
1biz4u BUT if you read it closely...it says they delayed due to the budget not being approved but now plan on the distribution next week which says..the budget has to be approved for them to distribute next week

[WCW] i say follow the budget and why so many disagree and then everytime u turn around someone is posting something on the budget. does this mean we have been right all along and they just now can see this has been the clue to the whole thing we know there has been world problem to keep this so much

[WCW] Jester the announcement want happen till we have an rv well the annoucment is saturday and rv wil be before it happens nuff said

[Shining] dwanna IMO all security measures have been addressed and rectified. There are always things outstanding of course that crop up during process.

[Shining] citizensoldier I don't put a back wall out there. I have one in my mind but it is nothing more than opinion. I think we are way too close to even consider at "backwall" at this point

[sandytob] Shining so are you suggesting that we should not be looking for this before March 1st?

[Shining] sandytob It appears major things are brewing from this point , to that date. What exactly that entails I do not know. I just know in watching all things considered that we are cresting the mountain and about to be freely sliding downhill, and not in a bad way rofl

[Shining] Everyone should just be happy happy, I can't recall ever being so close to the clouds just before the rain begins

[Shining] Everyone should just be happy happy, I can't recall ever being so close to the clouds just before the rain begins

[Shining] bamatom personally I listen intently as to what is being said, the clues are being thrown around like candy at a parade

[Shining]
I've said it before and will say it again, this entire process is a huge undertaking and very very complex. All good things come to those who wait and I beleive our wait is about over and the good comes flowing in.

[Shining] mbillions I'm not sure there is anything left to say. IMO all is done and moving in our direction. Just make sure you have on full body armour because it's liable to slam us out of our current reality rofl

[Shining] mbillions I'm not sure there is anything left to say. IMO all is done and moving in our direction. Just make sure you have on full body armour because it's liable to slam us out of our current reality rofl

duffy2] Hi dinarians: great news from tony on the ptr call. Hsbc band and the banks in uk have stopped selling dinar as of noon yesterday. Maliki has evidently come to terms with everything and in agreement. Tony feels those from U.S. Who went over there this past monday had a great influence on that as well. Just in on iraq tv last night:

[time4rvnow] (*) per Tony @ ptr - Iraqi tv Last Night: "Tomorrow will be the most prolific day in the history of Iraq they are talking about saturday, february 23rd. 2013. Holiday in iraq: They are saying feb 23-25 purmi an islamic holiday ? Purim is huge for the Israeli people ...Deliverance from Haman by the sacrifice of Esther..what a story...yes ...sunset 23rd (Sat)..till nightfall24th (Sun)..God that day!! Kuwait rv'd on same date in feb. And on same holiday. Tony said everything is done in iraq. Being told tomorrow is the day. Says we may not get to the bank until next week, and they may not make an announcement until next week, but it is done.

2Chatter at Intel4u Friday  Empty Re: Chatter at Intel4u Friday Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hope So!! My star sign is lining up to mean the same as this and so are my hubbys!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

3Chatter at Intel4u Friday  Empty Re: Chatter at Intel4u Friday Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wonderful! This also lines up with what I am hearing. Fingers crossed folks! I really hope we are almost there!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum