OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi ALL

So last week I mentioned that I was going to send out Courtesy Notices to 3 credit card companies using Kaiulapele's as a template.

After doing some more research on this I have decided NOT to do this. Here is why:

Background...
Some of you may remember that in January 2010 I lost 1 of my 2 full time jobs. At that time I stopped paying my mortgage with Bank of America, which has recently been resolved with a modification that is affordable to me. For 2 years I continued to pay my credit card debt that I had to accumulate in order to be able to by that house in 2007. I paid off 3 cards and closed them and considerably paid down the others by half of what was owed. Then last year I said to heck with it... and stopped paying on those cards.
I got a lot of real good advise on how to handle this. I have followed that advise and so far I only receive the occasional call that I do NOT answer and never have and I have never returned any of the correspondence from the companies or the collection agencies now involved. Besides the initial conversation telling them that when the Prosperity Program Funds or RV funds reach my account I would them pay in full.

Now... I researched how sending a Courtesy Notice would impact my particular case and I realized that when I made a decision to not correspond with said companies I took the power away from them by admitting I owed them any monies. They can not even take me to court because they can not connect with me. If I send a C.N I would then be admitting that I owed the debt and then be open to prosecution in court.

So... though the C.N. sounds good in theory... until we see real change in all areas of debt removal and government reform... be real careful on how you proceed with the OPPT. There are an awful lot of folks that I am hearing from that do not see this as a viable way to go. At least for now.

Just wanted to make sure others proceed with total caution on this OPPT info. Filing a law suit is way different to having that suit be applicable to ones particular needs.

Things to Consider BEFORE You file a Courtesy Notice 3019145770

Anonymous

Sounds like Uv made good choices 4 Ur situation :athuup:

Me, having been recently arrested & incarcerated based on false charge absent necessary supporting evidence directly opposing my verified certified evidence, while served with an inappropriate TRO also based on false charges, have found them a most appropriate tool for "judge", "clerk" & "lender" CFO, along with my timely specific rebuttals to the charges. I see them as an amazing tool to assist in awakening & enlightening these agents to a new paradigm reality where personal liability will be the law when one harms another or takes their property/substance of labor. ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly 7FM!!!

I hope those docs help you to right the wrongs that you have had to endure. I really do!!! Makes my blood boil when I hear what is happening all around us.

Now... the moment I receive a court summons... I will reconsider my decision.

I wish you ALL of the LUCK that there is in resolving your issues. My heart totally goes out to you. And if there is ever anything that I can do to help you... please know that I would in a heart beat!!! Thanks so much for sharing your info.

MartyM

MartyM

Exactly Purple, Caution is indeed a wise thing. However I do not completely agree with your perception that if you respond Now to any of the Card collection folks, that you would be validating their claim against you. Especially if your response is to Dispute and settle the matter. Did you see the other post from AK, regarding a Skype with Heather about 'Debt' as opposed to an actual loan, or 'Statements' as opposed to Legal Invoices...
I'm not saying that what you are doing is wrong, you just needed more info and a better plan before you go further. Thankfully, here is one great place to gather the info and get answers we need to help us take appropriate steps.
Thanks for helping provide that. :heartsofluv:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh it is my pleasure Marty. I love to do this work here and on the other sites I am working on. Super fun!!!
And YES... I need to get more info before I rock my boat.
I am so glad that 7fm can use this and look forward to hearing everyone else's results. I do have faith in this as it seems to have some pretty sharp teeth as far as a movement goes. I do plan to use this or any other tool to my advantage as soon as I have to. I also am planning on using this against BofA as soon as I see some results. Guess I was born in Missouri in a past life. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum