OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SHORT VIDEO FOR OUT OF MIND AND RUMBLE
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 6:03 pm by Sway

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by Megatron

» New screenplay tells story of West Lothian UFO incident
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Southwest Airlines backs down from vaccine mandate after massive protests
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccinated Pilot Dies in Flight. Emergency Landing and Uproar in the Aviation Industry
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GREAT RESET: 1% of Americans Now Own More Wealth Than the Entire Middle Class
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Epic Supply Chain Crisis Just Hit Another Level, And Biden Is Considering Calling In The National Guard To Help
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall, a story
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 10-18-21… “Asian elders reject Khazarian mafia $150 trillion survival boondoggle”
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS Begins Releasing Gas on NYC Citizens at 120 Locations in ‘Biological Attack Simulation’
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports; UPDATE: 100 Ships
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Zach Bush Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘By Deleting the Alphabet of Human Biology, We Ended Up With a Chronic Disease Epidemic on a Grand Scale’
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disconcerting: Empty Store Shelves Stocked With Lawn Chairs to Hide Supply Chain Crisis
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Mechanics De-Mystified
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Jabbing Young Children is ‘Politics, Not Science’
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”…

The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”…

Posted on 2013/03/03 by kauilapele

The OPPT (One People’s Public Trust)… My Take on all This… and the Future of the “Ship of OPPT”… Oppt_logo_blue6 [Kp
note: I started writing this two weeks ago. Now some things have
changed, developed, expanded, if you will, but my overall sense is still
the same as what I felt back then. And is written below.] [This is
being posted on 3-3-13 at 3:33 AM.]

This may be my only personal note about this OPPT business.

First of all, I’m not here to intellectualize and analyze and
research-ize about all of this. Nor am I here to report each and every
single thing that comes out about the OPPT.
Some things I will, some things I won’t. It is solely based on Higher
Guidance, coming through me, writing through these hands.

Second, I’m not falling all over myself and going around starting
“OPPT things”… Like an OPPT blog, or an OPPT discussion group, or an
OPPT chat group, or an OPPT Facebook page, or an OPPT Foundation, or the
“Church of the OPPT”, or a “Hawaiian OPPT Choir”, or a “Top of the OPPT
Morning Show.” That’s not my thing. That’s not my business. That’s not my resonance.

And third, I’m probably NOT going to be spelling my “doings” and
“beings” words like “DOings” and “BEings”, even though (and/or solely
because) a lot in the OPPT are doing that (see, I didn’t do it already).
Although I might start spelling things like, “resonATing with and
followING HighER GUIDance”. Gets a bit dizzying.

But clearly, it seems, a lot of people are reason-ating (resonating)
with what has been awakened by the OPPT. And all who are
enthusiastically doing stuff related to the OPPT are following their
passions, it seems to me. And that is fine… and dandy.

Others have clearly been “finding their center” in DOing
things for the OPPT (okay, there… I did it… once (namely, one “DOing”
spelling)). That, too, is great. And those who are “finding their center” in the OPPT may very well be resonating with their purpose for this lifetime.

Each and every single individual that steps into their own
Sovereignty, their own Strength, immediately Sovereign-izes and
Strengthens everyone. Whether ANYone of the “everyone” knows it or not.

And, as I was considering what I might add to this 2-18-13-begun post, here comes Mike Quinsey, who kind of sums up much of what I was going to write (thanks a lot, Mike!!). So let me add this from his recently posted email to Bea.

“…quite recently SaLuSa stated in one of his messages
that more groups would form and come together. He has often emphasised
that it is we the people that have the power, and encouraged us to use
to help bring changes about. I get that the power derives from groups as
their energy comes together, and it is exponentially increased a
hundredfold. Soon it will break down the last pockets of energy created
by the dark Ones, and the Light will take control. The people are
rightly taking back their sovereignty and freedom, and their progress
will be unstoppable.

The rapid growth of OPPT in such a short time, shows that
the people have been ready and waiting for such an opportunity that it
has offered them.
It undoubtedly still has a long way to go and has come into being at just the right time.”
So that pretty well sums up much of my “sense” about the OPPT. It is
“an opportunity that…has [been] offered [to the people]” to REALize
their Inner sovereignty by DOing something for themselves. It has opened
up a grand “Can of Higher Worms” for them to fish with, and to catch,
their Freedom. For themselves. And REALize it. For themselves. Hey, they
already were free. Now they can practice BEing free.

So does that mean I am done with reporting things about/for
the OPPT? No. It’s just that the “Ship of OPPT” (new name) now has a
crew, and passengers, and more crew and passengers are joining all the
time.

I sense that my ship is a somewhat different one. And although I
still see myself observing the “Ship of OPPT”, and communicating with
them, and even using the tools which they have developed, I am still on
an alternate path. I am not to get “bogged” by being intensely, overly
involved with something that does not resonate as being my only ship.

That feels to me like the point… Some are involved with multiple
ships. I definitely feel like one of those. At times, I’ve felt part of
the Pleiadean ships, at times, the Lemurian ones, at times, the
Andromedan ships. They have all resonated strongly with my Higher Self
at various times.

So I just offer that out there. Maybe a few will get what I am saying.

Bottom line is (for my Self, at least), I follow that Higher
Guidance. I have latched onto the “Ship of OPPT”, and ridden closely
with it for these last few weeks. Now the time has come to release that
“latching” (maybe we could call it, “undocking”), and continue on with
MY Higher Path. Even though still riding in formation with all of those
actively riding on, and joyfully involved with (from their Higher Selves) the “Ship of OPPT”.

—————————————————————————

I leave with this. Here are the two sites I feel are the most attuned
to following, and reporting on, the “Ship of OPPT”, at this time.

• American Kabuki: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com
  • Removing the Shackles: http://removingtheshackles.net

And two articles to share with anyone that can help them to “wake up”
to what the “Ship of OPPT” is all about (of course, there are plenty more).

• http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all-corporations-banks-and-governments-lawfully-foreclosed-by-oppt/
  • http://wakeup-world.com/2012/12/17/corporations-masquerading-as-government-part-ii-which-government-can-we-trust/
Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum