OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» MRNA 'VACCINE' GENOCIDE 2021-2022: TESTIMONIES FROM THE VICTIMS AND MEDICAL STAFF
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious metallic orb containing a secret code inside falls on Veracruz, Mexico
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10,000% Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines as Doctors and Scientists Worldwide Sound the Alarm
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dr. Sanduk Ruit & Dr. Geoffrey Tabin
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Government admits 19 million Brits remain Unvaccinated & 30 million Brits have refused the COVID Booster Jab
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Details on Paul Pelosi Arrest Reveal He Allegedly Had More Than Just Alcohol in His System
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» WORLD PREMIERE: These Little Ones
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Summons US Ambassador Overnight, Says Washington “Must Pay The Price”
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Green Meteors Seem to Be Raining Down on New Zealand, But Why?
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cosmic Buckyballs Could Be The Source of Mysterious Infrared Light
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness may persist after death, study suggests
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecticut’s Largest Solar Power Plant Completed
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here’s Another ‘Great Reset’ Tool Designed to Wipe Out Good Food
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!!

Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://justlabelit.org/takeaction

(hit that link!!!, petition ALERT!!!)

Let’s flood the FDA with comments so they know that the public wants labeling of GE foods!
Comment *

Name *

First

Last
State *

Zip Code *

Email Address *

Yes, I want to hear about campaign progress and opportunities from Just Label It/Organic Voices.

*Information required for FDA comments that will be viewable on regulations.gov
Please see the regulations.gov Privacy and Use Notice regarding comment submission.

godsfool713

godsfool713

If you haven't already, please take a moment now to share our petition with your friends and ask them to send their comments to the FDA!

Share with your Facebook friends

Share with your Twitter followers

Thank you again for standing up for consumer rights and asking the FDA to just label it!

Join us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit our website

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum