OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have watched this several times now this morning.... and this is just plain freaky!

any thoughts?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's a teleprompter? It looks too me like the shadows in the room from the different lights and stuff and bouncing off his hand to me? :headscratching

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A teleprompter is the device that one uses to be able to read the speech from because they don't bother to take the time to memorize the words.

I think we are meant to look at this and think he is a hologram.

Who knows? It would explain why he has done a 180 degree turn from his original manners and passion to change things for the better. He is the polar opposite of the Obama that ran for office 5 years ago. He was the top dog for the state I live in. Been watching his rise for a very long time. The d bag sitting in the oval office at present hardly resembles that man. So... maybe this is a hologram. YIKES!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

oh wow a hologram like on the movies!! things are getting too weird hey! But I guess anything is possible!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep it is weird! hahaha

Most likely it is an illusion like a mirage cause from the heat in the room or something technical. But I LOVE sci-fi. LOL It is way more fun to think he is a hologram and all of this is just a bad dream. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahhahaha I totally agree!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok this video just flat out gave me the creeps! Why did everybody go from looking normal to looking down right evil??????????? Yes the hand is creepy enough, but damn! Film test is right. I'm not watching this again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL HL you crack me up!! I just thought it was poor lighting lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum