OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:11 pm by bigdog2aton

» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Non-Jabbed Father Stripped of Visiting Rights by Judge
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dangerous M6.6 earthquake hits off Java, Indonesia
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?

HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have watched this several times now this morning.... and this is just plain freaky!

any thoughts?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's a teleprompter? It looks too me like the shadows in the room from the different lights and stuff and bouncing off his hand to me? :headscratching

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A teleprompter is the device that one uses to be able to read the speech from because they don't bother to take the time to memorize the words.

I think we are meant to look at this and think he is a hologram.

Who knows? It would explain why he has done a 180 degree turn from his original manners and passion to change things for the better. He is the polar opposite of the Obama that ran for office 5 years ago. He was the top dog for the state I live in. Been watching his rise for a very long time. The d bag sitting in the oval office at present hardly resembles that man. So... maybe this is a hologram. YIKES!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

oh wow a hologram like on the movies!! things are getting too weird hey! But I guess anything is possible!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep it is weird! hahaha

Most likely it is an illusion like a mirage cause from the heat in the room or something technical. But I LOVE sci-fi. LOL It is way more fun to think he is a hologram and all of this is just a bad dream. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahhahaha I totally agree!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok this video just flat out gave me the creeps! Why did everybody go from looking normal to looking down right evil??????????? Yes the hand is creepy enough, but damn! Film test is right. I'm not watching this again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL HL you crack me up!! I just thought it was poor lighting lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum