OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  The Real State of (Some) Things
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyToday at 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Governments deploy “nudge unit” to psychologically brainwash people into embracing “net zero society”
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyToday at 1:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How The “Unvaccinated” Got It Right
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyToday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Workers stage largest strike in history of Britain's health service
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid jab spike proteins get “delivered” to ALL bodily organs, resulting in hyper-accelerated aging
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyToday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Says It’s OK For Him To Use Private Jets Because He’s “The Solution” To Climate Change
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WEF Declares That Human Beings Are No Longer Sovereign
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swiss Banker Files Criminal Charges Against Swiss Government Related to Pfizer’s COVID “Vaccine”
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Japanese Researchers Sue the Government for Hiding Inconvenient Truths About the Jab
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Legend of Shambhala: A Hidden Land That May Exist Within Our Own
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Good People Doing Good Things — Quietly
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15 Outright Lies Joe Biden Told During The State Of The Union Address
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright green laser lines shoot across night sky in Hawaii. What caused them?
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Introducing Synthetic Biology Horror in a New Light (Pt 1)
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Mocked As Capitol Police Reinstall Metal Fencing For His State of Confusion Speech
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Shocking Aerial Footage" - Turkey-Syria Quake
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fire At New Zealand’s Largest Egg Farm Kills 75,000 Hens Amid National Shortage
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Survey Exposes True Number of Deaths From the Jab
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wind-Power Makers Suffer Huge Losses, Want To Abandon Major Project
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have watched this several times now this morning.... and this is just plain freaky!

any thoughts?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's a teleprompter? It looks too me like the shadows in the room from the different lights and stuff and bouncing off his hand to me? :headscratching

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A teleprompter is the device that one uses to be able to read the speech from because they don't bother to take the time to memorize the words.

I think we are meant to look at this and think he is a hologram.

Who knows? It would explain why he has done a 180 degree turn from his original manners and passion to change things for the better. He is the polar opposite of the Obama that ran for office 5 years ago. He was the top dog for the state I live in. Been watching his rise for a very long time. The d bag sitting in the oval office at present hardly resembles that man. So... maybe this is a hologram. YIKES!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

oh wow a hologram like on the movies!! things are getting too weird hey! But I guess anything is possible!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep it is weird! hahaha

Most likely it is an illusion like a mirage cause from the heat in the room or something technical. But I LOVE sci-fi. LOL It is way more fun to think he is a hologram and all of this is just a bad dream. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahhahaha I totally agree!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok this video just flat out gave me the creeps! Why did everybody go from looking normal to looking down right evil??????????? Yes the hand is creepy enough, but damn! Film test is right. I'm not watching this again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL HL you crack me up!! I just thought it was poor lighting lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum