OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Charles and Camilla The marriage of two adulterers
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyToday at 4:09 am by Verolla

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is this a UFO photographed by Perseverance Mars Rover
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large UFO Hits The Moon
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen King tweets his blood type & Moderna Vax: A negative
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Freedom Bracelet’??? Oh Hell No!!!
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Reset is Coming for the Currency
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stand and Deliver
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr: Vaccines, the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act and CIA Assassinations
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #ScreenB4Vaccine Could Protect Millions From COVID Vaccine Injuries, Surgeon Tells FDA
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID ‘Vaccines’
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Post-COVID Vaccination Death Just Coincidence?
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surgeon Dies After Virus Vaccination of Multiple Organ Failure
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyYesterday at 3:54 am by RamblerNash

» Something being tested over Area 51
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Giving Back
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?  EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?

HA! To Weird Not to Post! - OBAMA CLEAR HAND!!! - IS IT THE TELEPROMPTER?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have watched this several times now this morning.... and this is just plain freaky!

any thoughts?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
What's a teleprompter? It looks too me like the shadows in the room from the different lights and stuff and bouncing off his hand to me? :headscratching

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
A teleprompter is the device that one uses to be able to read the speech from because they don't bother to take the time to memorize the words.

I think we are meant to look at this and think he is a hologram.

Who knows? It would explain why he has done a 180 degree turn from his original manners and passion to change things for the better. He is the polar opposite of the Obama that ran for office 5 years ago. He was the top dog for the state I live in. Been watching his rise for a very long time. The d bag sitting in the oval office at present hardly resembles that man. So... maybe this is a hologram. YIKES!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
oh wow a hologram like on the movies!! things are getting too weird hey! But I guess anything is possible!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep it is weird! hahaha

Most likely it is an illusion like a mirage cause from the heat in the room or something technical. But I LOVE sci-fi. LOL It is way more fun to think he is a hologram and all of this is just a bad dream. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
hahahhahaha I totally agree!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Ok this video just flat out gave me the creeps! Why did everybody go from looking normal to looking down right evil??????????? Yes the hand is creepy enough, but damn! Film test is right. I'm not watching this again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
LOL HL you crack me up!! I just thought it was poor lighting lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum