OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore….

Posted on 2013/03/06 by kauilapele

There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. 120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_dscf2147_20Just finished a drive to… wherever. Not anyone’s business but mine. All I will say is that I DID listen to “the Caleb” message from the previous post on the drive back.

What struck me while I listened was that, for myself, at least, all
paradigms are finished. There is no paradigm that fits anymore. None.

Now I’ve passed through paradigms
before, and released them. The paradigm of working for a large
corporation, the paradigm of working for a small corporation, the
paradigm of working for a lifetime in a never ending “career”, the
paradigm of “being married and having a family and that’s all there is
in life”, the paradigm of being a full time musician, the paradigm of
being a “Light Worker”.

Lots of paradigms there, baby… And actually, except for that last one, I’ve released them all.

Now the deal seems to be that there ARE no paradigms that fit. None. The other part of the deal is that I am creating the “new” paradigm.

The “new” paradigm, whatever it is, is fully my choice. No one
else’s, and not based in any way upon any paradigm I’ve lived through
before.

I’ve got no more to say about it. And that’s a new paradigm, in itself (baby!!).

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum