OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore….

There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore….

Posted on 2013/03/06 by kauilapele

There is No Paradigm that Fits Anymore…. 120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_dscf2147_20 Just finished a drive to… wherever. Not anyone’s business but mine. All I will say is that I DID listen to “the Caleb” message from the previous post on the drive back.

What struck me while I listened was that, for myself, at least, all
paradigms are finished. There is no paradigm that fits anymore. None.

Now I’ve passed through paradigms
before, and released them. The paradigm of working for a large
corporation, the paradigm of working for a small corporation, the
paradigm of working for a lifetime in a never ending “career”, the
paradigm of “being married and having a family and that’s all there is
in life”, the paradigm of being a full time musician, the paradigm of
being a “Light Worker”.

Lots of paradigms there, baby… And actually, except for that last one, I’ve released them all.

Now the deal seems to be that there ARE no paradigms that fit. None. The other part of the deal is that I am creating the “new” paradigm.

The “new” paradigm, whatever it is, is fully my choice. No one
else’s, and not based in any way upon any paradigm I’ve lived through
before.

I’ve got no more to say about it. And that’s a new paradigm, in itself (baby!!).

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum