OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Opens, With Epstein at Its Center
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solving the Riddle of Byram Bridle
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India – Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyToday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply Chains and the Shortage Economy
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking

International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

International
Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio,
for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking

Posted on March 15, 2013 by Jean

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Posted on March 15, 2013 by itccs

Italians and others are empowered to apprehend the new Pontiff

Brussels:

The same Common Law Court that tried and sentenced his predecessor
and other church and state officials has today issued an Arrest Warrant
against the first Jesuit Pope in history, Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

A signed and sealed copy of the Warrant is attached, and the text follows.

The Argentinian prelate assumed criminal liability and became subject
to immediate arrest by occupying the Papal seat in the wake of the
conviction of the Vatican as a criminal organization on February 25,

Bergoglio’s role in the death of Argentinian citizens during that
country’s “Dirty War” and in the trafficking of the children of
political prisoners also compelled the International Common Law Court of
Justice to issue the Warrant today, which is one year in duration.

Italian and Argentinian citizens, and any man or woman, are
authorized by the Warrant to be involved in Bergoglio’s public
detaining.

“The Pope is the head of a predatory power that is waging an
undeclared, centuries-old war against the entire non-Catholic world”
commented ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett today in Vancouver, where
he delivered a copy of the Arrest Warrant to the Catholic Archdiocese
office.

“Since we and our children are being assaulted by a corporation that
is a law unto itself, we have the right to defend ourselves and detain
or stop altogether those responsible, as in any war”.

A Public Proclamation is being read out in twenty eight countries
this week by ITCCS members, publicly banning those church and state
officials who cannot be immediately arrested under these Warrants.

Citizens are encouraged to download and use the attached Warrant.

Issued by ITCCS Central Office
15 March, 2013
Brussels

International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking Bergoglio-150x150 International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking Bergoglio-001-150x150

Related articles

• International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking 152108177_80_80A
    Statement of the ITCCS

• Central Office: Accused Criminal becomes first
    Jesuit Pope – Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, tainted with Dirty War
    allegations, new Pontiff of Rome

terbo56

terbo56

That's superb- The vatican is nothing but a front for the cabal anyway, so now, everything will fall into place, and the cabal is finally done and will be charged accordingly-About friggin time-Midnite mass, me ass- :x

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum