OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» World UFO and Paranormal Research Organization GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Deceivers [With Dichard Rawkins]
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yankee Stadium & Citi Field to Seat Fans in Vaccinated & Unvaccinated Sections
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Most Vaccinated Country on Earth Closes Schools and Sports as COVID Cases Surge — 35% of New Cases Are Fully Vaccinated Residents
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Melinda Gates was upset and uncomfortable after she and Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Taking’ the Vaccine
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-Series 100 Hart In The HotZone: Atlantis/BImini Op And COG Deep State!
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Tenginskaya, in Krasnodar, Russia. Reported 3rd May
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Powerful Magnetic Fields in Space Have Been Seen Bending Black Hole Jets
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» New theory links serpent mound cults, impact craters and high science
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food as medicine — the answer to mounting health crises
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Global Reset’ Needed To Fight Future Pandemics Germany’s Health Minister Tells WHO
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle Stop Cafe Sets Up “Freedom Park,” Plans for “Biggest Protest Alberta’s Ever Seen”
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Cross defied basic principles of blood safety by recruiting Hepatitis C-infected donors
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TIME COMPRESSION
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Startling Truth about Vitamin D
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Sighted Over Czechoslovakia plus MORE
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health Experts Admit Outdoor Mask Wearing Is Ridiculous
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White House Condemns Florida Election Security Law Signed by Ron DeSantis
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Starship finally lands without exploding
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Photos Prove There Is Life On Mars, Scientists Claim
Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment  EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment

Major Event Warning!! April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
What is this about purps? April 2 is the 1 year anniversary of my brothers passing :( so I hope it's good whatever it is?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56
question :headscratching

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I can't watch the video so I am just asking what a Black Star allignment is and what does it mean?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What this guy is saying is that it has been figured out that every 188 days that a seismic event happens. Since the 1960's this pattern has held true.

He is suggesting that the next event here will happen on April 1st or 2nd caused by Earths proximity to this Black Star from the Leo Constellation. So those that live by a fault line area need to be aware.

I am sorry that your brothers anniversary of his continuing into the next phase or next life is on this date nannee. But take comfort in the wee one that carries his name and spirit. I will bet that your brother is watching down on him and will be his guardian through out his life.

My ex was born on April 2nd. LOL Figures hahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Oh wow April 2nd holds meaning for both of us! Thanks for the explanation and I feel sorry for the peeps that may get affected by this, an earthquake would suck the big one, so terrifying!

The baby looks so much like my brother on different days its really strange lol but then on other days he looks like me, my husband, my 2 sons and then his dad lol. I call him the Chameleon Baby lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum