OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.:.this from a skype room ~~~

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Legarde and Lew taped announcement tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m.

Mar 21 8:24 PM [goodlife2] NOT MY POST.....Peachtree found this............this from a skype room ~~~

[12:04:02 AM] george noyes: M [duffy2] Date is tonight after midnight and rate announced after midnight as well. Legarde and Lew taped announcement sometime tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m. This confirmed by several sites now plus a WF bank in Texas who has been given the go for morning and be ready to cash out.
10:44 PM [Capt Ron] Chmbgea ah that sounds pretty good. Lt. CMDR Ron.
10:44 PM [Capt Ron] yeah.
10:44 PM [Jane] duffy2 thank ya....
10:44 PM [Capt Ron] duffy2 could you expand on that a bit?

10:45 PM [SassyDinar] duffy2 - There has also been a confirmation on the WF Texas bank... from the Hub call

10:45 PM [duffy2] Capt Ron: Yes, this is being announced tonight. All calls have this info: Frank 26 call, TK call, Blaino call, Poppy 3, etc. This is for real . Not a test. They said look for taped message on TV tonight and not sure where. Iraq Tv or one of our News channels.

10:43 PM [duffy2] Date is tonight after midnight and rate announced after midnight as well. Legarde and Lew taped announcement sometime tonight between 10 pm and 1.a.m. This confirmed by several sites now plus a WF bank in Texas who has been given the go for morning and be ready to cash out.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh geez fingers crossed!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Don't get all worked up just yet- There may be a news special report that may specify just what is happening and when- Stay tuned to your News channel, IF by chance the Major News networks broadcast this-Who knows? Just stay lite for right now- :headscratching

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

um, if that was last night, and nothing has been posted by now - it didn't happen on this side of the world. if it's tonight - maybe.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am going to stay positive and glued to the computer tonight. Though she is said to be making this announcement to inform on the global restructuring of the value of the worlds currency that in itself does not mean we all rush to the banks on Friday.
But fingers crossed!!

:good luck:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I haven't seen anything yet and we are a day ahead! Has anyone else heard anything?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Not yet- I'll give it 'til tomorrow a.m. Then, I'll debunk it, if there is no info on it-Maybe it is smoke, and maybe the PTB will try to put a lid on it-It could be all bullshit, too-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes good plan. I did see her the other night on tv I was telling purps kissing some ol dude and looking very happy but that was 3 days ago now I think. I dont know what that was all about becuase I had the tele on mute LOL!

terbo56

terbo56

I guess she might be a 'H.O.B.', who knows? :affraid: :lol:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

um pardon my ignorance here, but what's a H.O.B.???????????

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha I did not know either... but was afraid to ask!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh Thank You!!! I'm not alone!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Me either but I was defs afraid to ask hahahahahaha!!

terbo56

terbo56

That would be a 'Ho$#! Old Battleax'- You asked- lol!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL we sure did!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh well now we know!!! Thanks for that explanation Terbo!

:peace out:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum