OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 24-Mar-2013 17:31:14
In Response To: POOF for MAR 17: Finito (hobie)
Hi, Folks -
Received via e-mail:

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Slight delay of the finish.
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:34:37 -0400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcge3FoRM4Y
This is a Led Zeppelin song but, I chose this version because of it's word clarity.
"The Battle Of Evermore"
Queen of Light took her bow, And then she turned to go,
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, And walked the night alone.
Oh, dance in the dark of night, Sing to the morning light.
The dark Lord rides in force tonight, And time will tell us all.
Oh, throw down your plow and hoe, Rest not to lock your homes.
Side by side we wait the might of the darkest of them all.
I hear the horses' thunder down in the valley below,
I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon, waiting for the eastern glow.
The apples of the valley hold, The seeds of happiness,
The ground is rich from tender care, Repay, do not forget, no, no.
Dance in the dark of night, sing to the morning light.
The apples turn to brown and black, The tyrant's face is red.
Oh war is the common cry, Pick up your swords and fly.
The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know.
Oh, well, the night is long the beads of time pass slow,
Tired eyes on the sunrise, waiting for the eastern glow.
The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath,
The drums will shake the castle wall, the ring wraiths ride in black, Ride on.
Sing as you raise your bow, shoot straighter than before.
No comfort has the fire at night that lights the face so cold.
Oh dance in the dark of night, Sing to the morning light.
The magic runes are writ in gold to bring the balance back. Bring it back.
At last the sun is shining, The clouds of blue roll by,
With flames from the dragon of darkness, the sunlight blinds his eyes.

Greetings and Salutations;
Most of what I have to say, is in the song. It really is the end and activity has already begun. Some must have lost their minds to defy the treasury sec, as if they had a choice. The trick is the only choice they had was a new cell to sit in, when they were caught with their pants down around their ankles. The old grey mare ain't what she used to be, fellas. That greed will get you every time. It's a vice that will no longer be permitted. There are a bunch of folks sitting at home with ankle bracelets as the finality arrives. The rest will be hustled off to undisclosed locations at the final moment. Don't be shocked when the announcements begin, truth can be a real humdinger, and some won't even believe the evidence when it's put at the end of their noses. This will be the real 'shock and awe'. The ripping down of the 'Lie' curtain is happening folks, for the whole world. Not a hole left to hide in. The C is in the atmosphere now and that's why there's all this insanity is happening. The pope got it and signed off straight away.
Love and Kisses,
'Poofness'

=====
--hobie

2POOF for MAR 24: Slight delay of the finish.  Empty Heart 04 Battle of Evermore Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What a great job by my sisters from Seattle!!! Rock on girls!!!
Love this!!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz!!! Love Heart!!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

fairwind60

What is everyone else saying.

Anyone else hearing anything..? Anyone..?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I keep hearing right around the bend fairwind...

I hear that LaGarde was supposed to announce the very day she was arrested and her home was searched.
To me the timing of that was no accident. So.... I think we are real close.
The world banks are going into seizures. The Vatican and royals (Rothschilds) are collapsing.

To me that spells Victory! So just a little more patience and we are about to witness HIStory.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

why not HERstory - bet momma Earth would like that!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HERstory is the next chapter. Gotta finished HIStory's first. The era of MANkind has begun the metamorphosis. At least that is how it feels to me. haha

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

maybe?!

fairwind60

I hate to be a pain but what's the significance of LaGarde being arrested..? I don't know who LaGarde is.

terbo56

terbo56

Christine Laguarde is the spokeman and administrator for the IMF,{ International Monetary Fund, or Foundation}- someone please correct me if this wrong- :headscratching

fairwind60

Ah, OK.

Thx terbo.

terbo56

terbo56

You are always welcome, Fairwind60, anytime- :easter: : thumbs up:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum