OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Good People Doing Good Things — Giving Back
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TRIGGERED! Democrats Furious After Texas Gov. Lifts Mask Mandate
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Texas, Mississippi Drops Covid Mask Mandate
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Joined the Black Eye Club
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Back To The "Gold Funding the Exchange" With The Dragon Family!
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by RamblerNash

» Sense of Life
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Wondering And Questioning…

Wondering And Questioning…

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering And Questioning… Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Anonymous
If I played the lootery, I would give it a go. I won the Life Lottery a long time ago so I've opted out of the other lotteries so others can win them. You should try it! The message came from your fingers. Maybe you are plugged into your Higher Self and you are sending you a message.

32Wondering And Questioning… - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering And Questioning… Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Ahhh

Maybe.. so 4+8+4+8=24
2+4=6

hmmm... glad it was not triple that. I would know who sent that for sure.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum