OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Good week coming  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Good week coming  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Good week coming  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Good week coming  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Good week coming  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Good week coming  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Good week coming  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Good week coming  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Good week coming  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Good week coming  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Good week coming  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good week coming

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good week coming  Empty Good week coming Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:06 am

ymoilman2

Good week coming
03/24/2013

As I sit here amaze on how much said by me has come to pass, I now am relieve of it's outcomes and of it's actions on the world as a whole. The blessings which you all await is finally fitting into play, arrests, stepping downs in places of importance, shifts in goverenments (ideas, protocols ), economic downfalls with miraculous comebacks ( bs in govenment), shifts in worldwide powers, changes of thoughts in all aspects of morality which goes against Gods Laws.

In fact the birth of a new world, yes new thoughts from a new generation which was not taught the moral standings that was passed down from our God, they now say that by 2020 most of all things moral should of died with this last generation, I guess that should be the beginning of the end.

The reason why I say this is so you may open up your eyes for in few days time 11 million of us all will become billionaires with Gods blessing and we must be careful where His money goes to and though it may sound a little disgusting yes that includes being careful with our children monies for we must assure ourselves that they are moral in Gods Laws. Doing what is right has its ups and its downs but it is the only way to the Father the correct way.

Banks are maintaining the highest of alerts, basil 3 compliant has been completed, all packages are to be deliver at the same time, all exchanges in currencies all contractors payments shall be paid off with the 2013 Budget law which by the way was just ratified today in Baghdad by the Presidency ( factual news ).

All issues with Kuwait over and done, all political movements in Iraq over and done the shift shall be soon, chapter 7 gone please lets get real on this issue, once the international release is completed the folder shall be close forever, section 8 chapter 6 etc. are different issues pertaining to another level of issues and they serve another purpose independently apart from each other but pertaining to Iraq in the whole.

Be advise for there is a lot of smoke in the airways, bottom line is we are solid and on track and the Go button is about to be depressed (released ), Ho'oponopono !!!!!!!!!! Lets declare it in, in JESUS name. God bless, Shalom, Happy Journeys, Good week coming. Amen,,,,,Bluwolf
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:40 AM

from Eagle Has Landed....

03/24/2013

from Eagle Has Landed....

everyone keeps debating whether the 2013 Iraqi Budget is 138 Billion IQD or 138 Trillion IQD. It is NEITHER!

The 2013 Iraqi Budget is $138 Billion US DOLLARS as clearly stated in ENGLISH by the Iraqi representative at the UN Security Council Meeting held on Thursday, March 21, 2013 as evidenced by this video of the hearing. The comment is made at the 37:26 mark of the video.

The video is ripe with golden nuggets of information beginning at the 36:00 mark of the video.

Heck, the Iraqi UN rep even calls for Chapter VII to be lifted on March 31, 2013. That's correct, he gave an actual date!

Peace,
Eagle Has Landed
Read More Link on Right with UN Video
http://webtv.un.org/search/iraq-security-council-6937th-meeting/2242002822001?term=iraq

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:39 AM

2Good week coming  Empty Re: Good week coming Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Make it so...... I am ready !

3Good week coming  Empty Re: Good week coming Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I've been so ready, my dinner napkin is an antique!! lol!

4Good week coming  Empty Re: Good week coming Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I am past ready for this to happen!!! Good week coming  1627700311

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum