OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Our Fabricated “Reality”  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Fabricated “Reality”

+2
MartyM
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Our Fabricated “Reality” Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 30, 2013

Our Fabricated “Reality”

Our Fabricated “Reality”  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpOWdzOwd-4KEK6VWAESbReSOcI2qqRS5O1_wCq1TNmd8s1qnRWhether
or not this is an official “reptilian pact” or covenant, it IS an
excellent rundown on what the Illuminati have actually done.

It sounds as though it may have been circulated by a
whistleblower. If it was forbidden for it to be known or written down,
then I guess an insider is the only answer.

From my perspective, it’s pretty much all fact, or at the very least—a strong probability.

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves.

This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create
medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which
we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it All.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs.

Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.

This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.

We will establish a monetary system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of crimes and
present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will
promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for
they are not of us.

The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.

Members of these groups [Editor´s Note: the Illuminati] will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great
titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they
receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.

This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them.

This reality will be their prison.

They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. [N. of Ed.: the New World Order].

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we
shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once
the veil has fallen.

Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the Secret Covenant by which we shall live the rest of our
present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many
generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came. =Anunnaki

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the
consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR
upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and
remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

Our Fabricated “Reality”  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFYMA9Gsl1iStWHkO0OsthQjupzP28p_8ZBbF_g_x1X6HnclLKLA

Source

Share this:

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

2Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:46 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Where have I seen this story before?... Oh yeah, I remember... We're frigging living it.
So wouldn't you think this would WAKE people up? Oh I forgot, we're just conspiracy nuts...
Well now what??

3Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL Marty!

Well now we need to over throw the sob's and regain our freedom... though that word has been so misunderstood as imo we have never really had freedom. But we need to fix things so I children's children may know what it really means.

4Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:02 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well given what we have been led to believe is coming with announcements,RV, Disclosure, etc. This all should change. However in the mean time... I think that OPPT has in effect given us Freedom, we just have to learn how to use it, and DO it! I do believe that we decide and create our own reality, but if we do Not truly believe that, then why should anyone else.

5Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 pm

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

My reallity is believing they do not exist and since, I have not had any problems with them and I live free. My Father died last year at 82, I had been trying to teach him the problems of this world adn who was causing them, but he would not listen. On his death bed, he looked at me and said "you were right and I should have done something about it a long time ago". He was born in 1929 and went through the great depression, which was calculated and caused by them deliberately! See my book USofA vs. US, the loss of the legal memory of the American State at www.asset-protection-101.com under the tab Guidebooks, Law and sample trusts, the cost is now $7 and is down loaded in PDF format. AJ

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

6Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:08 am

terbo56

terbo56

My Father was also born in July, 1929,in Smyrna, Maine, and died in July 2010- He was a Grand Mason in the Masonics Lodge, in Bangor, Maine- I always asked him why he was so secretive and wouldn't answer any questions pertaining to the Masons-I asked him again about it before he died, and he did say that a new world order was planned, but was not sure if it would hold up- I was ashamed to think he could be involved in something so worldly devious in the grand scheme of things- I'll never forget that as long as I live- You couldn't tell him anything, either-

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 am

MartyM

MartyM

My condolences on your fathers passing Terbs. Passing of ones parents or loved ones leaves a devastating impact, we must all deal with from time to time. I do however feel there is no reason for you to feel ashamed for your fathers decisions, they were his alone and most likely made out of ignorance or purposeful misinfo. This is where forgiveness is most important, so that we can move on without guilt or feelings misguided. I don't mean to criticize, your post just seem to me, that you were carrying scars from that which are unnecessary (imho).
You are awake and awakening more each day, you are only responsible for your decisions, be grateful for that.

8Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 am

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

terbo56 wrote:My Father was also born in July, 1929,in Smyrna, Maine, and died in July 2010- He was a Grand Mason in the masonics Lodge, in Bangor, Maine- I always asked him why he was so secretive and wouldn't answer any questions pertaining to the Masons-I asked him again about it before he died, and he did say that a new world order was planned, but was not sure if it would hold up- I was ashamed to think he could be involved in something so worldly devious in the grand scheme of things- I'll never forget that as long as I live- You couldn't tell him anything, either-

I hear you there Terbo. They wee his decisions. I studied the Mason Organization. The first book I read was the Morals and Dogma of the Free Masons, by Albert Pike, Act of Congress 1890's. A book only 32 degree and above can read and teach the lowers from. At the 14 degree, second to the last page about 2/3rds the way down it shows who they take their oath to. Its not good. Most Masons have no idea they are being used and most do not find out until they become 33rd degree or above. There are 89 degrees and the Illuminatie is at the top and only 6 true members! Bush Sr. is one of them! Elevated not to long ago.

9Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Anonymous

My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason. He would never speak about it, although he had no problem talking for hours about any other topic. He did show me some of his masonic paraphernalia and told me about a few of their minor rituals. Instead of being curious, my take away was a strong distaste for secret rituals. I found all the Catholic rituals bizarre as well, based solely on just the "feeling" they gave me. Some people think voodoo rituals are bizarre, but they don't seem any more bizarre than what the Masons and Catholics engage in.

10Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 pm

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

I grew up Catholic and could not understand a damn thing they was saying. When I became of age, I disavowed myslelf from the Cathlic Church. Today I know why! Not good either. My mom asks me to go once in awhile and I turn her down. She has never asked me why, so I keep it to myself. If she knew the truth she may disavow or she may say I am full of it. I think it would be more the latter. In my study of the Masons and higher up the latter I discovered the two are connected and when I studied the climb higher up the organization, I found they are linked to the crusfiction. The problem is the Catholics and Masons are both being used by the same cobal that wants to rule the world and its population destruction!

11Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:07 pm

terbo56

terbo56

That's exactly right- I was baptised a 'Protestant', but as I got older, I thought religion was just a way to divert attention from the issues that were really happening, and moreso today- The cabal is losing, and soon, we won't have to worry about any of that crap-I was really slammed when my Dad told me about that just before he died, and I guess he thought that the NWO was a good thing, but actually, I have my suspicions as if he really actually knew what in hell he was getting himself into-

12Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

terbo56

terbo56

MartyM, thankyou for your condolences, and your understanding, and it is nice to know that some people actually care about others- To me, that makes all the difference in the world- At that time, I think it was 1965-66, that I had asked him about his involvement with the Masonic Lodge-I was 8-9 back then-All I know, is that he would be gone for 3-4 hours, twice a month-And Marty, Believe me, I am thankful that I awake every morning to live another day, and I have learned volumes since I have been involved with the dinar, and this site- It's like I getting a college education in psychology, and current world issues, along with social studies-Thanks again-

13Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Being born & raised in a 'Holy Rollin', 'God Fearing', Good Christian family, I'm well versed in religion and doctrines etc. As a child I took it all in, even though I had issues with many things I didn't feel I could raise at the time. My dad was a Minister for a while so was much more educated and indoctrinated than I. Thankfully he is still with us (at 96) and though he still preaches to me occasionally, I don't try to destroy his world. He is a good man and I've been blessed having him for a father. My wife, before I met her was a Catholic Nun, which gives new meaning to the word 'indoctrination'. But I've been wrong for going on 40 years and getting somewhat use to it. Aside from all that I've certainly had enough exposure to our modern religion(s) to recognize 'Occult' behavior and rituals, that are either based or evolved from Satanic or evil sources. This is by no means a condemnation of those who follow these religions as most are just sheeple trying to do good and survive this world. My heart aches for them knowing the shock and trauma they have coming when forced to Wake Up. To me it's a toss-up as to whether being awake is a blessing or a curse, it seems to change from day-to-day. Either way it is what it is and I'm where I am for whatever reason, and happy to be here. It is an experience I will never forget... :)

14Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I am also in agreement with you on this- We could have been someplace else, and it could have been alot worse, and we are here for a reason- I just wish I really understood just what that reason is-I live each day like it is my last, and look back on the experiences, memories, and sometimes, the transgressions of my lifetime- and that's only what I can remember of them-They weren't all bad, from what I can recall, and the bad ones, well, I'd rather not remember them, but that is part of the make up of who we really are-We chose the path we want to follow, and have nobody to blame but ourselves if it wasn't the best of things that happened-After all,WE made the choice, nobody twisted our arms to make decisions that we may regret, and only need to strive to make ourselves better people-Knowledge is obtained by studying, and wisdom is obtained by experience, and there are three types of people in my book, Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened-

15Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is some great conversation going on here. Wonderful to read... thanks so much ....

16Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz- cheers2 :music smiley: ok wink

17Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

Amen

18Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Anonymous

Heh Terbo, this is good:

"...there are three types of people in my book, Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened."

That really pins the tail on the donkey.

Great discussion everyone, I learned a lot. Thanks.

19Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Ravensmoon, You are very welcome! : thumbs up: :cheers: :)

20Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes great topic + great people = great conversation! I too learnt something as always so thank you guys!

21Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 am

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

Another way to look at the three types of people. Those who take from the land and make money, Those who take from those who take from the land and make money and those who take from those, who take from those, who take from the land and make money. The first has to always be cautious of the later two. The first being those who labour the planet such as framers, minners and loggers. This is where true wealth always starts. The second being your service orianted industry. Service is always the first to fall in an econnomic colapes. The third being the banksters and governments who always wants more of the first's money becuase they understand that's where true wealth comes from. and they do it through the attorneys who belong to the second group. Like I said the first always has to be cautious of the later two!

22Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 am

MartyM

MartyM

Or, Those who Have, Those who Don't Have and those who Take from Both the others, by whatever means they can. Those being the Gov. and Banksters mainly but a few common theives also.
:bad boys:

23Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am

topspin2

How much do people really want to know......My experience is that very very few want to know the truth. Its easier to be in the dark.

24Our Fabricated “Reality”  Empty Re: Our Fabricated “Reality” Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 am

MartyM

MartyM

Hey Top' LTNS good to see you again. Your right, mushrooms thrive in the dark... Mushrooms / Sheeple, same thing except Sheeple don't thrive, they just exist. Even worse they don't believe they can do anything about it. Their only hope is that someone else will some how save them. That's the mentality that has been deliberately fed to everyone for generations, by TPW... they are good at it, and they've almost won. Fortunately ALMOST isn't good enough. The only thing we can do Wrong, is to do Nothing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum