OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"RED ALERT,IMINENT": 12thMan posted in comments Monday evening

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

12thMan posted in comments Monday evening

12thman said: I wanted to come in for a sec to say that based off the call I just received 10 min ago, we still are on High alert. If I come in and say Red Alert, you know it's better than what it's been. The statement of tiers I can say are real. And please know that not all BIG holders of dinar that are wealthy are whales. I personally know 20 High Rollers who are millionaires with so much dinar in hand and they will cash out when I and you do. Also this is out of Iraq's hands. When the World set gets something done, the IMF tells the sideshow(Iraq) to finalize a law or plan etc. It's all about making Iraq look prosperous and ready to play with the big boys. Bottom line, this is a global plan that is waiting on The Good Lord to say go...banks are READY, THE SYSTEMS ARE GOOD, THE MONEY IS THERE and now we wait. We all want this and it will happen soon...Place your doubt and worry and stress and frustration and your hate and anything else that keeps you from keeping His word and just seek Jesus and turn it over to Him. HE WILL SET YOU FREE IF YOU GIVE IT TO HIM AND TRUST HIM 100 percent. I'm to have a call from my close close friend with hopefully a Red Alert...Jesus IS THE WAY!

terbo56

terbo56

Yep- Here we go again- :x

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha! agreed.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is starting to suck the big one.....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahaha now Deb don't be naughty it's nearly here can't you feel it in your bones, I can feel it in my bones.....or is that arthritis? :headscratching

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think it's my arthritis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum