Latest topics
» The Messias Machine Uses Centrifugal Forces & Gravity’s Natural Uphill Flow to Harness Free-Energy
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This is the Patent for a Human Teleportation Machine
Today at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For the Q Squad... I know you are out there LOL
Today at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 3:08 pm by 4-truth

» Ken O'Keefe - Position on Cryptocurrency & Monetary Policy
Today at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» inspiration by TS Caladan
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacred timings are essential
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Separated at Birth??: David Hogg and Adam Lanza
Today at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q: THE STORM IS REAL - Resignations, Sealed Indictments & Pedo Arrests
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Founder of Famous Anti-Vaccine Site Might Have Been Murdered
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unsolved Murder of Michael Hastings
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing phenomenon in the sky of Sinatra Sumatra Indonesia
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular sight and strange sound on the day of summer solstice.?
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather outlook and some "apocalyptic" sky footage - just wow!
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO near the Sun plus MORE
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sightings Compilation TWO SUNS In the sky PlanetX plus MORE
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Damaged Autistic Child Starts Healing After Ozone Treatment
Today at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Medicine Is A Big Pharma Tyranny - Deciding Life And Death - David Icke
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strategizing in the Wake of the Singapore Summit: The Kim-Xi Meeting in Beijing
Today at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE SEARCH FOR MEANING
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» YAFTV - TRUMP: “I Have Never Been Deep State!”
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by RamblerNash

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » *BREAKING NEWS*** MILITARY NOW SHUTTING DOWN DC AND SOME AIRSPACES WILL INFORM TONIGHT

*BREAKING NEWS*** MILITARY NOW SHUTTING DOWN DC AND SOME AIRSPACES WILL INFORM TONIGHT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

*BREAKING NEWS*** MILITARY NOW SHUTTING DOWN DC AND SOME AIRSPACES WILL INFORM TONIGHT
Sunday, April 21, 2013

Everyone who wants to listen to East Coast and Carol of wwlw tonight...YOU MUST GET ON...BREAKINNG NEWS*** BREAKINGGG NEWSS***

MILITARY NOW REPORTED SHUTDOWN OF DC, TOPEKA KANSAS, AND ARLINGTON AREA OF VA.

KATE OF GAIA NUMBER...661.467.2401 NO PIN NUMBER..will begin at 7 pm est

again BREAKING NEWS****BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS*** MILITARY NOW SHUTTING DOWN DC AND SOME AIRSPACES WILL INFORM TONIGHT

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:18 PM

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
What does that mean Yman?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

The Patoriotic US Military Tries To Help the American citizens to restore the Republic and make sure that the New Incoming Currency and Banking Reforms Worldwide will Not disturbed Further by the Cabals, according to the CC which finished in about 15 minutes.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhh ok so does this mean RV pretty soon?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Oh, I'm praying it means that it's getting pretty damn close!

Thanks again YMan!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

I'm really beginning to wonder about 'John MacHaffie', seems his stuff has been really off the wall lately... jmho :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

How about a 'Link', anyone? Somebody? No good without a link- :headscratching question

topspin2

Marty, Im with you on this one. He seems to be really incomsistant...A go with whatever works syndrome...if you will.....

ymoilman2

Possible Breaking Intel re: U.S. Military Actions April 21

The radio show hosts/guests said this info went out to some places it shouldn’t have today and that they would not be discussing anything about this on the call tonight. It was meant for a private call.
All they would say is that there is very heavy activity going on and it’s good news so to protect people they will not say more and what was shared is “not exactly correct” and asked us to help protect those who are taking action.
Stay out of fear and in love. Anything you hear on the lamestream that sounds like it’s about fear, it’s probably disinfo.
The military may be seen and they’re there to protect the citizens of the planet. This is a world-wide deal and this week we should have some really good news. Not all is what it seems. Just let those in charge do their job.
If you’re new to the Truther community, I recommend this call for you. The rebroadcast is available 24/7 at the link below and they discussed right off the top, the presence of the Galactics (ETs) here to help us, and some of the lies we’ve been told to control us. If you ARE new, and you listen to the whole discussion, I guarantee you’ll hear some things you didn’t really want to hear… but needed to.
If anyone wants updates or verification of NESARA, the RV of the Dinar, etc., you’ll get that, too.
The guests, “Carol” and “East Coast” usually have very good intel to share. Carol has been in on the intel conference calls for 9 years, so she’s up to speed on what is true and what is false.
This is the scuttlebutt on Facebook. That’s all I got and I got it just now. If you go to the Blogtalk radio link below you may be able to catch an archive. I’ll post more if and when I get it.
I have no way of verifying any of this, so take it for what you will and don’t expect anything on the lamestream.

3:36 pm Apr 21
Per the post about the Military shutting down DC, Kansas and Arlington. Show starts soon. LISTEN IN – BREAKING NEWS!!!
MILITARY NOW REPORTED SHUTDOWN OF DC, TOPEKA KANSAS, AND ARLINGTON AREA OF VA.
KATE OF GAIA NUMBER…661.467.2401 NO PIN NUMBER..will begin at 7 pm est
again BREAKING NEWS****BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS*** MILITARY NOW SHUTTING DOWN DC AND SOME AIRSPACES – WILL INFORM TONIGHT!!!!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/criticalmassradioonline/2013/04/21/outside-the-box-open-forum
ALSO… On the Militia’s Watchmen DEFCON site there is chatter about a shooting/attack at a nuclear station this morning. And this article re: a fire.
Sounds like someone is trying to incite violence, terror, mass hysteria/martial law. Let’s hope cool heads prevail.
Posted in Current Updates
Tagged Arlington, DC, Kansas, military, nuclear, Ohio, plants, shutdown, Tennessee, US, Virginia

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/author/2012thebigpicture/

Herb Lady

Thanks YMan!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum