OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The New Children             - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Children

+4
spirit144
Mrs_Kim
Herb Lady
GoldPeg9
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Anonymous

Well GoldPeg9, that explains alot!!! lol You don't mind if I keep a word doc on these, for later reference do you?

On to more questions.....

So...our life her does not go forward then...money, assets, houses, past memoir's, etc?? Like do we bother paying our life insurance type thing?

And all our profits from the RV, does that come with us?

Do we actually physically die, before becoming a crystalline body, like dying humans do before moving on?

If we don't live in our houses, then what do we live in, for those that stay on this planet?

What about our pets and all the wildlife, what happens to them? The Whales, Dolphins, Birds, Puppies, etc?

I hear we will be in a tempered climate, like always in the 70's...not hot, not cold. So what happens to the Polar Bears, Seals, Penguins and other cold climate animals?

Kinda went over on questions there, sorry. I did say I had a lot of them. :roll: :lol:

32The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:41 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:
Well GoldPeg9, that explains alot!!! lol You don't mind if I keep a word doc on these, for later reference do you?

On to more questions.....

So...our life her does not go forward then...money, assets, houses, past memoir's, etc?? Like do we bother paying our life insurance type thing?

Do we actually physically die, before becoming a crystalline body, like dying humans do before moving on?

If we don't live in our houses, then what do we live in, for those that stay on this planet?

What about our pets and all the wildlife, what happens to them? The Whales, Dolphins, Birds, Puppies, etc?

I hear we will be in a tempered climate, like always in the 70's...not hot, not cold. So what happens to the Polar Bears, Seals, Penguins and other cold climate animals?

Kinda went over on questions there, sorry. I did say I had a lot of them. :roll: :lol:

Goodness - gotta get my typing fingers really going for this one! LOL
No, don't mind you passing on info at all.

Now:

For the time being, we will be able to have all this here. After ascension - we can have ALL this and MORE! We can manifest instantly anything we think of. REALLY. It's like Alchemy in it's truest form.

Sorry - I will never give advice about paying insurance, taxes, bills ... or anything. NOT EVER This is where you MUST use your own judgment and intuition. I'm still here in a 3D/4D body too. I'm paying everything until I just don't have to anymore.................

N.E.S.A.R.A. will take care of a LOT of this. It Will be activated very soon. Part of disclosure.

In our imaginations, we can have EVERYTHING we want. We will have the equivalent of unlimited "profit" in All aspects of our lives. NOTHING IS LOST. Values will change with our full consciousness. People will find they have a few really good laughs at what they thought was abundance, when they find out what REAL abundance is.

No physical death is necessary. It's like metamorphosis - out of the cocoon into the butterfly..........

We can live in ANY house/home we can imagine. See previous messages. With ascension, for a time - we will seem to take everything we have manifested into our lives that is desired and joyful - with us.

....thought passing through my head..... When beloved Ascended Master St. Germain ascended, one of his main higher guides met him and said, "St. Germain." "You have Ascended!" and he replied, "I have?!"

You see, he could still see and feel everything he experienced in 3D too - from what was in his imagination. He now walks through walls from 5th D to 3D, all the time.

He walks into the private meetings of government heads and G8 meetings and shocks the living daylights out of the Illuminati who think they are invincible. They KNOW that their days are through.

St. Germain and the GF have advised them, over and over. They either come into the LIGHT or they are gone from this planet. People would find it hard to believe right now, just how many have been removed already. A large portion top of Gov't heads, Royals, etc. are clones, look-a-likes or solid holograms.

Hillary is gone! Did you see the video of her eating pie with Bill? Someone asked her a question about how good the pie was, and she just kept eating without looking up. It was as though the person who asked the question was speaking to a movie screen character. She was programed.

Some of this is in previous answers and message quoted. All are ascending too. Many will go back to their home planets too - i.e. dolphins, whales - WAY higher intelligence than given credit to by 3D mankind's small minds. If I were to name another Great Sin - if there was such a thing as sin - it would be the killing of whales and dolphins.

They are ascending too. They can manifest whatever climate they want, but they will also go to their own home planets. Also, holodecks on the HUGE planet sized space ships have holodecks that are so real, environments for these can be created until they are transported to their original planets.

Nothing will die or be extinct .........

Before Lemuria and Atlantis were sunk by the dark forces then playing with laser beams enhanced with their huge crystals and blowing up Marduk - they also blew up the firmament that surrounded the earth. The two natural moons were thrown way out of orbit too. (these are being brought back and the mechanical moon that is there now will be "taken away")

This firmament allowed for a steady consistent temperature world-wide of about 78 degrees F

33The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Anonymous

I wasn't asking for legal or bill paying advise, just getting a feel for what' people will see & live in next.

Well GoldPeg9, keep the fingers going.....

I love nature, the ocean, sun and earth, & I want to swim with a whale in the ocean just once,... so we can go between planets if we want to go Galactic for a bit & come back to Earth a bit etc.??

So back to climate for a minute...I've heard we can manifest any climate we want. So if I want warmer climate & my friend wants to go Snowboarding...how does that work exactly? Do I see & live in their colder environment? Or is it like I can go with them to theirs?

So in essence, I know NESARA will take care of a lot of bills, etc. But (to be stupid simple here) we won't have to worry about things like Life Insurance, Family Trusts for protection, Retirement Plans etc? But of course until then, go on with status quo.

(I did notice a month or two ago, how Hillary was so worn out & old looking, & them bamm!...She was like a new person & body all at once. I knew why, but had to laugh at the lack of subtlety involved.)

Also as we go, could you post some links to these past posts you keep mentioning? I'm sure some would read them, if they only knew where to look.

Ok for a harder question.....

How can people help get themselves to 'higher being' so to say? Or their higher self? Explain it like we are all 6/yr/old children & you won't miss anything.

I know I've been changing more & more, daily & can't explain this to many others. But I also feel blocked by not always knowing what to totally do.

I did say I had a lot of questions right??

I feel like an excited 5yr/old lol :bounce: :bounce:

34The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha I love hearing that about Hillary Clinton!
I had the most violent reaction the first time I saw their picture in the paper. I felt physically sick. The only other pic that had that effect on me was the serial killer Richard Ramirez.
Evil as the day is long!

35The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

purpleskyz wrote:hahaha I love hearing that about Hillary Clinton!
I had the most violent reaction the first time I saw their picture in the paper. I felt physically sick. The only other pic that had that effect on me was the serial killer Richard Ramirez.
Evil as the day is long!

The list of Other "people" and Luminoid pawns who give that me instant reaction to, too, is very long. ALL Skull & Bones members, Bohemian Grove Members, etc.

36The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

I wasn't asking for legal or bill paying advise, just getting a feel for what' people will see & live in next.

I love nature, the ocean, sun and earth, & I want to swim with a whale in the ocean just once,... so we can go between planets if we want to go Galactic for a bit & come back to Earth a bit etc.??

So back to climate for a minute...I've heard we can manifest any climate we want. So if I want warmer climate & my friend wants to go Snowboarding...how does that work exactly? Do I see & live in their colder environment? Or is it like I can go with them to theirs?

So in essence, I know NESARA will take care of a lot of bills, etc. But (to be stupid simple here) we won't have to worry about things like Life Insurance, Family Trusts for protection, Retirement Plans etc? But of course until then, go on with status quo.

(I did notice a month or two ago, how Hillary was so worn out & old looking, & them bamm!...She was like a new person & body all at once. I knew why, but had to laugh at the lack of subtlety involved.)

Also as we go, could you post some links to these past posts you keep mentioning? I'm sure some would read them, if they only knew where to look.

How can people help get themselves to 'higher being' so to say? Or their higher self? Explain it like we are all 6/yr/old children & you won't miss anything.

I know I've been changing more & more, daily & can't explain this to many others. But I also feel blocked by not always knowing what to totally do.

I did say I had a lot of questions right??

I feel like an excited 5yr/old lol :bounce: :bounce:

I'll get to this soon, ok. 🐱 ☀

37The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Anonymous

LOL sorry, didn't man to bog you down. Hey I'm going to PM you OK. Thanks for all the help. ☀ You Rock!!

38The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Quote: Lady in Red:

I wasn't asking for legal or bill paying advise, just getting a feel for what' people will see & live in next. OK :)

A friend of mine in Australia - goes by Zakairan and his web page is the same - hosts a whale watching trip every September on a yacht. Only so many can go at once. There are photos of him physically swimming in the water with Humpback whales. They are brilliant animals and communicate with awakened Lightworkers telepathically.

When 9/11 happened, he didn't even hear about it until he came into to Sydney, two weeks later. Easy to disconnect from 3D when a person is out on the ocean. They have radio communication of course, but it wasn't turned on. It was only for using if they needed to from their end.

A person can also swim with the dolphins in several places on the globe. I've always wanted to go to Monkey Mia in Western Australia, where a person can just walk out into the ocean and swim with the dolphins that come in.

Some women give birth in the ocean with dolphins around as "mid-wives". So cool, eh?

Actually, you'll be able to just program a holodeck - if there is one where you are - or on a Starship. Like in Star Trek Next Generation or Star Trek Voyager.

Not after Constitutional law is reinforced, no. There actually won't BE anymore "accidents"!

Yes, this happens with many of them. Clinton had as many as 12 clones. Not sure if you know any of the Canadian Prime Ministers, but PM Jean Chrétien is a good example. He used to speak out of one side of his mouth - like someone who's had a stroke. Films would show him one day speaking out of one side, and the next time he would be speaking out of the other. Sheesh eh? LOL

Just having the desire to do this gets a person over half the way there. 51% desire and loving thought patterns gets you there. People are still under the consciousness veil here and it's understood that everyone still deals with a 3D ego. Talk to your Higher Self, Twin Flame, Guides, Guardians, Angels, Arch Angels, Ascended Masters and extended families with the Galactic Forces. When a person asks for help, they get it from EVERY Direction. There is NO wrong way to do it either.

Note: I wrote twin flame here as few understand this. Everyone has many soul mates who are in their soul families, and they interact with them in relationships etc., working out previous Karma.

Everyone has only ONE Twin Flame. This one who also is usually a guide and guardian, is in a higher dimension too - where you both were when the journey on this planet started. Before losing memories of true her/history here. Very, very rarely is a Twin Flame on the planet at the same time. It's part of the protection to stay connected to the Divine Being that you are.

I wrote the following to someone on OOM1, who asked me a similar question:

There IS no wrong way to speak to your Higher Self, guides and guardian Angels and family of Light already in the 5D. Believe me, they HEAR you. You have expressed your desire. You will never go back wards again. It's not possible.

Often a person won't actually "hear" a voice answering them, but if they just relax and go about their life in the NOW, there WILL be signs that they are being answered.

A book may fall off the wall/rack in the Library. A store you walk past will beckon you in and you'll walk right up to a crystal you need to purchase. You could discover that it's your gratitude 'rock" and fits into the palm of your hand as though it grew there. You may lose this crystal a half dozen times, and every time you will be amazed how it found it's way back to you.

You could look into a child's eyes in the grocery store and see that the child is grinning at you from ear to ear with eyes so deep and expressive, you just KNOW the child is an ancient soul come back as a master to teach the adults. She/he sends you a message telepathically, and you feel as though you are floating for the rest of the day.

Notice everything you see. Especially when walking outdoors. You may even see a sparkling 'globe" floating in the bushes - fairies are not myths.

It's all there. If you think with your heart and allow - you will be amazed how many voices are actually speaking to you.

39The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 pm

pgo

pgo

GoldPeg,
A few months ago, in reading the section of alternative, the article had a lot of wonderful things to come, but one thing it stated was that men and women would not be different from each other and I remember then, thinking I was not ready for that idea...um, how boring would that be? Not ready then, thinking I'm still not...Nope.

Do you have any ideas on that concept?

40The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:05 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

pgo wrote:GoldPeg,
A few months ago, in reading the section of alternative, the article had a lot of wonderful things to come, but one thing it stated was that men and women would not be different from each other and I remember then, thinking I was not ready for that idea...um, how boring would that be? Not ready then, thinking I'm still not...Nope.

Do you have any ideas on that concept?

I think that men and women ARE no different than each other right now. They have just been programed to think they are different as well as the DNA manipulation physically. It's the right brain, left brain thing. Men are so sensitive and emotional it's amazing that they can keep so much of it inside. They have been taught to be this way.

More years ago than can be even imagined, on a different planet - our beginnings were in androgenous bodies.

Did you see the movie Cocoon? The way the girl interacted with Steve Guttenburg (spelling) by overlighting his whole body with a ball of powerful Light? That's something everyone has to look forward too as well. Sharing Light!

Interaction between Galactic Men and Women cannot even be discribed in 3D. With telepathy and empathy and visual auras to communicate with, there are no misunderstandings.

41The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Anonymous

OK, I'm thinking on starting a thread for just Q & A's...is that OK?

GoldPeg9, on this link you put out...

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/bigger-spiritual-ascension-god-future.htm

It says this... "The window into the fourth dimension opened at the end of 1998 and many of the first wave are currently moving through and embracing up to 5,000 strands of DNA. They will continue to progress through the initiation stages of the fourth dimension gradually, taking on more strands of DNA ready to step into the fifth dimension when that window opens. This window will remain open for the next 60-90 years, at the end of which time the Earth and all those still then living at a fourth dimensional level will make their Ascension."

I look at the 60-90 years part. Now I know some people will ascend faster than others, but is this 3D earth really going to go on for another 60-90 years?? Most people won't live to see it through.

I have also heard that many will be ascending now & throughout before the Dec 21st dates. Millions in fact. Is this true & how could this be?

I also read that many may chose to leave 3D earth via normal death of the human carbon body, because either they don't want to be part of this event, or because the pain would be so bad & they don't want their negative energies here/ Can you explain all this further??

Also, just curious...what happens to our pets, friends, & family that have passed on already?

And is 4D where the souls, angels & demons (what we call them) are? :?:

42The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

LadyInRed, I have been reading your post and also reading GoldPeg9's answers and I have to say I am learning from both.
I also would like to see the Q&A that is if GoldPeg9 is up for it? Looking foward to more great info. O, and I dont want to leave out pgo, yes I'm not ready for that either!!! and vey boring indeed!!! lol

43The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

ment very

44The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:
OK, I'm thinking on starting a thread for just Q & A's...is that OK?

GoldPeg9, on this link you put out...

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/bigger-spiritual-ascension-god-future.htm

It says this... "The window into the fourth dimension opened at the end of 1998 and many of the first wave are currently moving through and embracing up to 5,000 strands of DNA. They will continue to progress through the initiation stages of the fourth dimension gradually, taking on more strands of DNA ready to step into the fifth dimension when that window opens. This window will remain open for the next 60-90 years, at the end of which time the Earth and all those still then living at a fourth dimensional level will make their Ascension."

I look at the 60-90 years part. Now I know some people will ascend faster than others, but is this 3D earth really going to go on for another 60-90 years?? Most people won't live to see it through.

I have also heard that many will be ascending now & throughout before the Dec 21st dates. Millions in fact. Is this true & how could this be?

I also read that many may chose to leave 3D earth via normal death of the human carbon body, because either they don't want to be part of this event, or because the pain would be so bad & they don't want their negative energies here/ Can you explain all this further??

Also, just curious...what happens to our pets, friends, & family that have passed on already?

And is 4D where the souls, angels & demons (what we call them) are? :?:

I don't agree with ALL that is written in this article. It's just very good to get people thinking outside the box and it also has a lot that is correct.

The 4th Dimension is collapsed for the most part on this planet. Mother Earth is ascending into the 5thD and all life upon her that is at a high enough Light, will go with her. Since the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, the changing in the physical body has been speeded up.

Thus so many aches and pains, even in those considered "young" in the body.

4D was a place where souls did go and often those lost - so called Ghosts - but ALL this was healed and taken care of in the Light - so to speak.

Any who were confused as to where they were, who they are, that they've left their 3D body - have all been met.

Another thing that happens, has happened, is the overlapping of time lines and dimensions. We are very mult-dimensional. Really has been difficult for those who are still "sleeping" to grasp this concept.

Once full consciousness is restored to everyone - the confusion about everything will be gone.

The reason so many questions arise too, are subconscious memories surfacing. These are not clear yet, and really can get a person shaking their heads. The ego will try to hang onto belief systems too - or a past life memory will cause a person to believe someones' opinion that they've written down. Ego can REALLY get in the way for all of us! (I'm forever saying to mine, "Stand down! Be silent. Get back in the sorting room where you belong!" LOL)

Trying to explain things without writing a very long book - isn't possible for me.

Also, with Telepathy- all can be explained and understood with a though. :queen: 🐱

45The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am

Anonymous

OK GoldPeg9, go a head & write a book, no worries here.

So people still see 'Ghosts', so why is that?

What are Angels & Demons exactly?

Now Mother Earth is ascending into 5D, but what about those not at a high enough light?

I just have to ask this...what happens to our pets? Do we see them again?

Any idea why I keep seeing flashes & glimpses of things all this past week? Just curious. :roll:

(I have been aching & hurting like crazy. Not to mention all the sleeping & many other issues lately. Began to think Houston had a problem. LOL)

So 4D is collapsed or compresses, but people like you are still in between 3D & 4D. So 4D is still there, just like a really flat sandwich?

Are we all going to go through 4D, or will it be gone by then & we just go into 5D?

That's a big enough paragraph for now :?: :lol:

Oh, do you mind if I start a thread for Ascension Q & A's?? Might be easier for people to find.

46The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:15 am

Anonymous

Shipngold, thanks. Cool avatar btw! :bounce:

47The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 am

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

OK GoldPeg9, go a head & write a book, no worries here.

So people still see 'Ghosts', so why is that?

What are Angels & Demons exactly?

Now Mother Earth is ascending into 5D, but what about those not at a high enough light?

I just have to ask this...what happens to our pets? Do we see them again?

Any idea why I keep seeing flashes & glimpses of things all this past week? Just curious. :roll:

(I have been aching & hurting like crazy. Not to mention all the sleeping & many other issues lately. Began to think Houston had a problem. LOL)

So 4D is collapsed or compresses, but people like you are still in between 3D & 4D. So 4D is still there, just like a really flat sandwich?

Are we all going to go through 4D, or will it be gone by then & we just go into 5D?

That's a big enough paragraph for now :?: :lol:

Oh, do you mind if I start a thread for Ascension Q & A's?? Might be easier for people to find.

All animals are ascending too. Everyone who even desires to ascend with the Mother - even subconsiously- WILL. It only takes 51% into the Light - to actually go all the way.

AND - everyone has Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels. They are just hovering around - waiting, wishing, nudging, blowing in your ear! to wake people up to get them to just ASK for help! Ask them for their protection at all times and you will Never HAVE anything to fear again.

I don't know about any Ghosts etc. anymore. Most people only think they know about them from fear movies created by Hollywood. Yes, phenomenons happen.

Sometimes too - a person will have a memory surface from another time, space and dimension - and feel/see/think that they've "seen" something.

This latter is not a subject that interests me much, as it's not uplifting for anyone. Sorry.

Just know that you will have your memories of everything restored and all question will be answered. They won't be questions anymore, as you will remember.

It is my understanding that - You may start any thread you wish on OOM2 - in the Light. Others may have answers too. 🐱

48The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:40 am

Anonymous

Ok, will start back up tomorrow then. Thanks GoldPeg9 :bounce:

49The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Anonymous

Ok GoldPeg9, I know this question may require a long answer, so it will stand lone!

How can a person, or what can a person do, to start to get to a Higher Self Being? To be able to Telepathically communicate with Higher Light Beings, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, the GF, etc?? To reach the levels of others as yourselves? Inquiring minds want to know! :?: :roll: Feel free to write a book :bounce:

50The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:44 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:Purpleskyze, I am learning now to accept the challenges these gifts bring, and accepting me. My grandnephew is a rainbow child. He is 10mons and we are very close. We speak telepathically and we have a spiritual connection. My niece [his mom] and I were talking about his attachment to me, and she said I believe he is psychic and he has been here before. Well he and I know that! :) I told her how to care for him, listen to him, build his confidence, and trust. She knows of my abilities she has witnessed it her self. I told her, she'll do just fine.

Often the parents of these children are very old souls awakening from under the veil too.

Good they have you in their lives to guide them. When the parents see their children being so .... awesome.... they pay closer attention to the wisdom of those who know.

51The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

Ok GoldPeg9, I know this question may require a long answer, so it will stand lone!

How can a person, or what can a person do, to start to get to a Higher Self Being? To be able to Telepathically communicate with Higher Light Beings, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, the GF, etc?? To reach the levels of others as yourselves? Inquiring minds want to know! :?: :roll: Feel free to write a book :bounce:

In you meditations, just start talking to them. They hear you and you WILL hear what they say to you.

I wrote the following to someone on OOM1, who asked me a similar question:

There IS no wrong way to speak to your Higher Self, guides and guardian Angels and family of Light already in the 5D. Believe me, they HEAR you. You have expressed your desire. You will never go back wards again. It's not possible.

Often a person won't actually "hear" a voice answering them, but if they just relax and go about their life in the NOW, there WILL be signs that they are being answered.

A book may fall off the wall/rack in the Library. A store you walk past will beckon you in and you'll walk right up to a crystal you need to purchase. You could discover that it's your gratitude 'rock" and fits into the palm of your hand as though it grew there. You may lose this crystal a half dozen times, and every time you will be amazed how it found it's way back to you.

You could look into a child's eyes in the grocery store and see that the child is grinning at you from ear to ear with eyes so deep and expressive, you just KNOW the child is an ancient soul come back as a master to teach the adults. She/he sends you a message telepathically, and you feel as though you are floating for the rest of the day.

Notice everything you see. Especially when walking outdoors. You may even see a sparkling 'globe" floating in the bushes - fairies are not myths.

It's all there. If you think with your heart and allow - you will be amazed how many voices are actually speaking to you.

52The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Anonymous

OK...so let me get more detailed here. Many do not have a clue to meditation & how to go about it, especially with our busy lives.

So for those who have no idea...how does one start & do the meditation process?

Although many of us are further along, many are not & need to know how & what it entails.
:study:

53The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

👽
LadyInRed wrote:

OK...so let me get more detailed here. Many do not have a clue to meditation & how to go about it, especially with our busy lives.

So for those who have no idea...how does one start & do the meditation process?

Although many of us are further along, many are not & need to know how & what it entails.
:study:

If a person googles: Learn to Meditate - about 1,400,000 threads pop up. :lol: 🐱

54The New Children             - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Children Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Anonymous

I am kinda busy today...I guess it shows. Will return later, sorry. :oops:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum