Latest topics
» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 11, 2019
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Area 51: Bob Lazar, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and the Underground Aspect of the Base | Nick Redfern
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Most Massive Neutron Star Ever Recorded has been Discovered By Astronomers
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Panel: 65% of vaccinated children develop serious disease. Only 1% of non-vaccinated children does
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Building 7 - The Achilles Heel - David Icke
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Gold Price Manipulation, The DOJ & Banker Suicides
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Predilections are dissolved
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly-Developed Solar Cells Convert Ambient Indoor Light into Electricity
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Greys - Gigi Young
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» America's Secret Chernobyl & Toxic Rocket Testing EXPOSED!
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» World-famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma performs 100 metres underground at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN???
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 17 19
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook And Netflix
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA ARSET: Review of Aquatic Remote Sensing & Freshwater Habitats, Part 1/3
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican

The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican Empty The Luciferian Vatican Secrets of the Vatican on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
As I was watching this on You Tube it was pulled. Watch quick. Don't use the slide bar when it pauses. I hope some here will be able to watch this!!!

topspin2

Thanks purps. Most of us know the true purpose of religions. Its all about control. Our minds, our wallets, and our souls. I learned long ago that if society tell us something we should look in the other direction....ie....look externally for salvation(churches).......we should look internally.........

MartyM

MartyM
Amen & Amen... We are one with the Creator / Source of all existence. Not to be subservient, but to co-exist. That is our essence. A Free man or being, has No Masters... jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have been having some pretty interesting dreams lately. There really is a mighty war happening. People are noticing. There was a youtube up that showed 1000's of people protesting in the streets in Boston because of the Marshall law and all that is coming out about that set up.. The cops stood down. The video and all others that will spring up are being taken down quickly. I know people that are making copies and will continue to put them up. Maybe that is something we could all do too.

And this full moon seems to be pushing things forward. It is getting crazy out there! Or should I say crazier?

MartyM

MartyM
Well purps, I don't want to speculate on what might be influencing your dreams... roflmao
But your right, it is getting completely insane out there in "civilization". Thank goodness we're out in the sticks, 'cause it's crazy enough out here... :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL Marty!!
Yes it is better left unsaid. Lets just say I wake up real tired. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum