OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Celebrate! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Celebrate! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Celebrate! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Celebrate! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Celebrate! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Celebrate! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Celebrate! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Celebrate! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Celebrate! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Celebrate! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Celebrate! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrate!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Celebrate! Empty Celebrate! Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Celebrate!
Posted on April 30, 2013 by Visionkeeper

http://www.favim.com

I don’t know about anybody else, but I am so sick of death and destruction and the ongoing production of fear mongering. It is time for the world to join together and celebrate what is right in the world! I don’t know how to get a world-wide party started but if somebody else does, it’s time! We need Willie Nelson to get the ball rolling. If Farm Aid can draw in the people certainly a concert to save our planet and shine the light can as well. Then again, if we hold Woodstock 3 they will just invade it and make mass arrests. If we have a Techno gathering I suppose they just shut it down. So what to do? It’s time to dance and sing and feel joy for the world and break this gruesome grip of fear that is holding humanity hostage. Enough of the dark ones murder and mayhem. Time to let loose and laugh and feel unity with the planet. Time to say screw you to the old world and set the new world on fire! How about a mass local, community block party all around the world on one given date? There’s got to be a way?

Why are we partaking in this funeral of life? Where is the push back against this outrageous take over of life? Who says we have to feel fear, feel hopeless, feel sad? I say it is time to stop this nonsense and return to a normal reality! Life is a gift, a magical gift of joy and promise and we are being deprived from celebrating its majesty. Let us defy the wishes of the dark forces to take us hostage and say NO, we will not cower in fear but we will sing and dance and honor life to its fullest. It is time to inject our joy and laughter into Gaia and throw her a party as well. She needs to feel our enthusiasm, she needs to know we care and we are there for her. We are there for each other on all levels, in all countries and states, we ARE the planet earth, we are proud and we will share this together.

We don’t need some violent revolution to get our message across, in fact we must refuse to give them what they want, chaos and mayhem. No, all we have to do is do the opposite of what they ask of us. Starting now make it a point to do the opposite of what they demand! I have lived this way for years. If they say the sun is bad for you, it means it really is good and vital to our health. If they say salt is bad, don’t eat it, well guess what, eat it! Salt is critical for one’s health. Good natural sea salt, not the crap on store shelves. So they say mourn, be fearful, I say NO! Let us celebrate life and rejoice! Dance in the streets where you live. This is how we fight back and when people look at you strangely, tell them why you are dancing and give them a good shot of the truth to drink down.

So if anyone out there reading this knows a way to get Willie Nelson or some other soul willing to throw a planet sized party in celebration for life and light to shine upon the darkness, please do so…Start a tweet flying through the ethers asking for help, go on FB and ask for help. Someone out there has to know someone to get this magical ball rolling. Go for it and know what you are doing is right on and the planet thanks you!

Blessings to the world,

Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

2Celebrate! Empty Re: Celebrate! Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

I do not want to be negitive here, but "The People Are the Problem", fear has instilled in their hearts. Fear of the governments. We as the People pay their way. Quit paying their way! Let them collapse and then rebuild government one branch at a time. People have an inherient self governeance of themselves its called what's right and what's wrong. And the way the world is going is just wrong, do the People not feel this? Perhaps it goes back to the "New Normal"!

Last edited by AJAnderson on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

3Celebrate! Empty Re: Celebrate! Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I agree there AJ the New Normal is spreading! Most people don't feel anything too much, call it ignorance or even call it fluoride but when you an see a fellow human in critical circumstances and you don't offer your hand to help there is defs a problem!

4Celebrate! Empty Re: Celebrate! Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am

terbo56

terbo56

'Celebrate! Celebrate!, dance to the muuuusic,'- :penquin002:

5Celebrate! Empty Re: Celebrate! Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 am

1ness

1ness

Live in the moment, honor your brother and sister and SEEK your JOY.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum