Latest topics
» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Today at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Today at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Today at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Today at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Today at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Today at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 39: HEMINGWAY CURSE CIA & X ATLANTIS BIMINI RISING!
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by 4-truth

» Bad-clown Rising - CASTRO PHYSICS
Yesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » I have reported earlier that sheriffs in New Mexico are threatening to arrest federal agents if they attempt to enforce unconstitutional federal acts in contravention of state law.

I have reported earlier that sheriffs in New Mexico are threatening to arrest federal agents if they attempt to enforce unconstitutional federal acts in contravention of state law.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

I have reported earlier that sheriffs in New Mexico are threatening to arrest federal agents if they attempt to enforce unconstitutional federal acts in contravention of state law.

Sheriff Brad Rogers of Elkhart County, Indiana has told Food and Drug Administration agents they will be arrested if they go on Amish farmer David Hochstetler’s land. Having falsely alleged that raw, unpasteurized milk sold by Hochstetler had caused several cases of food poisoning, the FDA filed a complaint in federal court to support their attack on the farmer.
I have consumed raw milk for years and can affirm that it is not only safe, but much healthier than pasteurized milk.
The threat of incarceration led the feds to withdraw their complaint against Hochstetler.

This was even after US Department of Justice attorney Ross Goldstein emailed the Sheriff that he would be arrested if he protected Hochstetler. When Sheriff Rogers refused to back down, the FDA cried uncle.

Rogers’s communication to the feds seemed to have been quite convincing: “Any further attempts to inspect this farm without a warrant signed by a local judge, based on probable cause, will result in Federal inspectors’ removal or arrest for trespassing by my officers or I.” The feds have gotten used to acting without due process — in this case, that means not bothering to get a search warrant.

Rogers’ campaign website listed his number one objective as “Upholding the Constitution.” He is also concerned about the heart condition of his inmates and is determined to help “Provide Hope to Change a Heart.” Under that header he says, “The Elkhart County jail has 74 church services a month and allows unprecedented access to ministry volunteers. Not only can we impact inmates for the here and now, but for eternity.”

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Good share. This reminds me of a recent story about a "sting" done on an Amish farmer in PA...someone ordered raw milk from this farmer's farm but asked for delivery at a location just across state lines. Selling the milk wasn't the crime, but rather, selling it across state lines!

Doesn't our government have better things to do than STING the Amish and law abiding citizens for exercising what SHOULD be our FREE CHOICE? We no longer live in a nation where we can make basic life choices for ourselves, and to make it WORSE, "they" would rather force feed us toxic gmo's and pesticide!

I think our slavery is becoming more obvious every day. The yolk is getting heavier as we realize that freedom is just an illusion...a nice bed-time story they told us "once upon a time."

We are not free. Haven't been in our lifetimes. How disillusioned are we, the American people, and who are WE, the mass manipulated, to dictate to ANY other nation how THEY should live? We are a JOKE.

Sorry for the rant. As a one-time Patriot, this BREAKS my HEART. 🇳🇴 :( 😢 :x

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Bravo gmahunni!!!!!

You got that right!

Anyone remember the song "The Revolution will not be Televised"?

We have been kept under the thumb since day one and it is coming to an end.

Look up the I Don't Pay Movement that is spreading worldwide. More to follow.

I have a lighted message board on the window of my office that is located on a major highway. 2 month ago I put HONK IF YOU ARE AWAKE. Finally this week I have been getting cars honking as they drive past. I cheer every time one honks.

Rise and Shine people.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum