Latest topics
» Religous dinner with Don n Hil.... "Pardon me"
Today at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 9:27 pm by Crayonmiracle

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Tweets “Heavily Armed Police” Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive
Today at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 7:45 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Today at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Latest (Very Exciting)RV Updates by Eagle 1 posted At

Latest (Very Exciting)RV Updates by Eagle 1 posted At

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Latest RV Updates by Eagle 1 posted At

5-25-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 Although there seems to be some slight disagreement among those who have been on/or near the inside circle with regard to the actual rates, the rate for the IQD should come in somewhere between $3.40 and $3.56. (Obviously I haven't seen this so I can only report this as rumor at the moment.) The VND is expected to be between $.42 and $.47 (although there have been two separate reports that it could actually be between $.97 and $2.20). The more consistent numbers I've heard for weeks place both currencies at $3.42 and .$47 respectively. If they come in any higher than that, none of us will complain. Until we actually see the numbers on FOREX, take all of this as rumor in the meantime. [post 3 of 3]

5-25-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 This morning, (Saturday, the 25th) I was notified that the effort went smoothly on Friday night, and that we could expect to see all 25 currencies on FOREX early Tuesday morning (the 28th). During the day today, I have received not less than a total of seven separate confirmations that the remaining glitches with one remaining country (I do not know what that particular country was) were completely ironed out, and that a late-night test of the system on Friday went off without a hitch. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

5-25-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1
Here's an update to my post from Thursday...On Friday morning (May 24th), I received a relayed phone call from a gentleman who works for the Federal Reserve. He...advised me that the issues with Babylon II were down to a single country's software issues. He expected those issues to be resolved by Friday night. Early Friday afternoon, I received two phone calls, one from a gentleman whom I have known for some time who is connected to the IMF, the other from a gentleman who works for the U.S. State Department.The g entleman with the IMF advised me that the remaining issues with the one country's software glitches had been resolved, and that the IMF/UST group was going to have what was expected to be the final effort to have all 25 currencies in this present basket online. That call was later confirmed by a gentleman who works for the U.S. State Department. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Read more:

Hmmmmmm veeeeeery interesting! Thanks Yman!!

Herb Lady

That is interesting! Sounds good to me!

Thanks YMan!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

Hey there HL how are you today? I like the sound of this last post, I really hope it proves to be true!

Herb Lady

Hey there Nannee! I'm hanging in there, that's about all that I can do at this time, and plan for the future! How about you?????? I do too! Oh, Good God Yes!!! I'm sure we all do!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

some very specific info from various alleged "high level" sources here sounds quite hopeful for near future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum