OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This interview may not be for everyone. It contains some rather shocking point blank statements by supersoldiers (MAX SPEARS & MICHAEL PRINCE) who are freely admitting that they are in service to the 4th Reich and are operating as assassins.

There is no doubt that this is some kind of statement from one faction of the cabal to a faction of the Rothschilds and to the world at large. I believe it would be safe to say, no interview of this nature has EVER taken place in quite this uncensored way and been made public.

This indicates a real change in tactics by the cabal. One might say gloves off...

Not to be missed.

Thanks to: http://projectcamelotportal.com

and Raven

Anonymous

I'm giving brownie points to anyone who can watch this through. Big brownies, as big as the one Kerry gets for staying in the same room with these two dead souls. If this doesn't creep you out, you're good for the zombie apocalypse.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well no points for me.. I had to turn it off at 8 minutes. I knew I jumped in to soon. I will give it another shot tomorrow.

Anonymous

I hear you, Skyz. I'd rather watch an autopsy in HD. This week it's a toss up between the Fourth Reich's RoboKillers and the Bloated Billionaire complaining that poor people are gobbling up all her food. This waking up stuff is not for the faint of heart. :bouncy hearts:

MartyM

MartyM

" This waking up stuff is not for the faint of heart". Now there's a mouth full of Truth.
As much as I would love those Brownie's, I'm just not up for giving those 'Zombie's any energy or time. Guess I'll have to make my own brownies... : thumbs up:

Anonymous

You know Marty, I'm starting to agree with that. It's like I tell my husband about violent movies, I don't need to have those images implanted in my head. There is cosmic truth, personal truth, and dirty truth and I think this video is telling me I need to differentiate between them. SO! I'm awarding you all the brownie points. Spend them wisely!

MartyM

MartyM

Oooooooo ! :surprised: : thumbs up: I'm almost speechless... :heartsofluv:
POINTS ??? I thought we were getting Brownies... PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  3209671710

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Raven... you just hit the nail on the head as to why I am planning on extending this site into 2 places with a portal door to pop back and forth if one wishes. I am compelled to put up the "dirty truth" right now. I know it offends some and it has been wearing on me how to transition this. So this topic is a very good reason why I am working on this concept.

The Warriors need to see this stuff... but the Workers can be hurt from it. This is a tightrope to walk and the dirty truth is gonna get real bad soon so I needed to come to some conclusion. Thanks to Marty and Raven for making it even clearer for me what I need to do here. HUGZ

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yeah!! Brownies that make one smile for about 10 hours please!!!!

MartyM

MartyM

Great idea Purps yes The 'Dirty Truth' does need to be exposed and brought to Light. We just need to learn how to deal with it, with-Out giving it our energy...

HUGZ!, Points!, Brownies, bravo I'll take'm all muah

Anonymous

Wow, I never thought about all this before. We've been immersed in all the pedophilia dirt and we learned how to transmute that energy. Why do you suppose this stuff would be worse? I don't know, but I see where Skyz is going in her thinking. The fact I know one of these poor people brings it home to me, but the mind wanders to asking... how many of these mind-controlled zombies are out there? They seem to have perfected their techniques, the soldiers discuss this in some detail, while admitting their minds are wiped clean with scopalomine (sp?) which basically renders you into a robot killing machine with no guilt, no ability to self-reflect, and none of what we call morals. Well, we've all watched the AI movies and read the predictions. It's here and we have to deal with it. I am personally going to deal with it by taking a very long hike in the woods this morning. Giving everything to Gaia always works for me. Love you all, have a great weekend!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Sis!

When most of us started this journey, some life times and decades ago, some recently, there is a level of learning and growing together that defines the Light Worker community. We sought each other out and found each other. That is what makes us ONE and WHOLE again.

I think the Light Warriors are doing that now also. But few sites can let that be the focal because it is so DARK. It is a buzz kill for most and we learned we have to keep it shining bright.

But I want to get my hands bloody in this. I want to go down fighting. It is my very nature and always has been. That is why I am going to make 2 sides. The Yin and the Yang. Those will then help to create the whole. The Warriors seek each other out also.

MartyM

MartyM

muah :athuup:

MartyM

MartyM

New post on 2012: What's the 'real' truth?

Al Qaeda, the Private Army of America’s Neocon Right
by Jean

I have to say, the info that is now coming out is getting tough to deal with. ~J Syria: Al Qaeda Comes of Age By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor Source: Veterans Today Thanks to N. This week, Senator John McCain entered Syria illegally to meet with “rebels.” However, photos of those McCain met with proved […]

(read more)
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/al-qaeda-the-private-army-of-americas-neocon-right/

My Comment:
The purpose of sharing this is definitely NOT to give it my energy, but rather to bring it to Light and expose it for what it is...
I believe much of this is likely true, but I also feel that the TRUTH is often used to further the 'Fear and Confusion' as well as the Hopelessness. That's the only reason I can see that this stuff is allowed to get out. I'm Not saying that this site does this intentionally, but the results are the same regardless.
Use the knowledge, share it, but don't give in to the Fear...

angels77

angels77

I just finished it. I have heard worse so I wasn't freaked out...I wanted to hear what the other side had to say. It didn't change my mind that we are going to be okay and "they" are on their way out.

MartyM

MartyM

Oh ABSOLUTELY Angel, you couldn't be more spot on.... ok wink

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I just finished watching this. I don't think that they are on their way out, I think that they are just getting started. I have to wonder if the whole ascension thing is more of an avenue of escape to save one's life and sould as opposed to the alternative plan(s) that they have set forth for us. I think all should watch this - I am thinking that the changes that we have been waiting on/for is just a tool to make all feel good before we are done in. Example: People who raise beef cattle, they try very hard not to stress the animal out before it is slaughtered, because if the animal is stressed before hand, the meat is tough. In other words, make everybody feel good and then they won't see what's coming until it's too late.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY!!!!

That is how I feel!!!

The lambs to the slaughter!!!

Anonymous

Wait.... I'm not sure I understand what Herb Lady is saying here. Are you saying that ascension is a kind of placebo they are using just to keep us calm before they kill us all? And Skyz agrees? I have never heard this take on ascension before. If this is the case, then we should all arm ourselves to the teeth and go down in a hail of bullets and GMO's. Some will meditate, others will fight to the death. For some reason this just doesn't resonate with me on how the universe/Source works but I'm certainly open to more discussion on this.

The soldiers repeatedly talked about survival, how only the strong survive. There are many kinds of strength in this world, and I always look to Gandhi for his version. Jesus was also strong but ultimately he didn't fair so well.

Hmmm... this is really disturbing my morning coffee IV.

MartyM

MartyM

Really ? Now I am confused... It seems by what your saying, that we're totally screwed, in which case why bother with what we are doing to try and wake people up ??
Though we don't fully realize the extent of the power we have within, I believe we are learning. If there was nothing of substance (real Power) within, then why would it be necessary for those who have corrupted and manipulated our existence to have gone to all that trouble to control us. I believe they have made massive strides towards their goals and though they may not yet be finished (defeated), but as more and more Awaken, the closer we are to being free.
I suppose that perhaps I am delusional, but my Intentions and my energy will NOT be overcome, and should I (in this body) cease, my spirit and energy will continue on... That's how I roll. :woohoo:

angels77

angels77

I agree with everything Marty said. We are powerful beings. The more awake we are, the more powerful we are. Read the Dolores Cannon books...they will change your life.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Raven.. remember before 12/12 you mentioned Starbro's thought on ascension and I agreed with him and said no ascension as it is death? I still think that. I think HL is right on the button.

When I had that dream before the Brazil club fire I did not relay all of it as it had not all stuck yet. But I am still being taken places astrally and this Light Worker thing, though a wonderful thing in itself, is not going to help us save Gaia or her surface dwellers. Remember... one of the reasons they choose children is because of their innocence and goodness. Ring some bells yet?

I am not suggesting one should not be light filled either. But I am realizing also that it is like meat tenderizer for them.

Anonymous

I remember that (what Starbro said) although I try hard to find arguments for why he was wrong. That's not going so well...

There are so many things swirling around us it's really hard to know the truth. I do know several things for sure about ME: I have had past lives on earth, I don't belong on earth any more, and I have lived my entire life unafraid of death. Nothing I have read or heard anywhere has changed any of those core beliefs. There are open questions about which I am not at all sure: Are we on a dying planet? Or is Gaia ascending? Are we all just disposable creatures experiencing the Now for Creator? Or slaves on a prison planet? If the entire Terra scenario is simply for the benefit of feeding the dark ones, then there really is no point in being here or worrying about it. It's all a pointless exercise, might as well light up and stay fogged in. If you really believe that, then why all the waking up work you have been doing so consistently and lovingly? (You know I'm not questioning you in a bad way, I very much care about your thoughts and feelings, and trying to suss out your thinking here.)

MartyM

MartyM

I'm still not getting exactly where you are, or are going with this... I am not so much talking about 'Ascension', or maybe I am, that has such a wide spectrum of meaning for most. The whole 'ET' thing has no defined path for me. I do not dispute the existence of ET. I do not sit here expecting that ET is going to come save us. I do believe there is as much Good as there is Evil in the realm of ET, and I believe there likely are ET's who may help and assist us in our development / evolvement / ascension ? But that the bottom line is, that it is up to US to determine our future, or not.
If we are defeated in spirit, then it is so... I am NOT, regardless of confusion or being misguided on occasion.
Purps, HL, I'm in no position to be able to say your wrong, 'cause I don't have all the answers and I'm not really sure what it is your saying. I do very much want to understand what it is you are saying, so perhaps I can answer more of the questions for myself. :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are we on a dying planet? Or is Gaia ascending?

It is both. What does one do when they die? Ascend into the next life form.

Are we all just disposable creatures experiencing the Now for Creator? Or slaves on a prison planet?

It is both. Every single thing we know is based on lies and mind control.

I can not explain why all the work unless it was to bring myself/us to be prepared for the next battle.
I am all for the lighting up LOL!!!
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  4164596591
But how cool that is actually an herb that is intended to be a program force field of sorts. Really explains the 60's revolution doesn't it?. We were ALL high as hell and not gonna take it anymore! HA!

The line between worker and warrior is becoming very clear. The info coming out is not for workers to take in. That is why I feel the need to split this site into 2 separate places and am working on doing that. Then the 2 sides will make a whole, same as with the HUEmans.But the time is near that the epic battles will begin I think. Is it the effects of solar flares that are hitting us like bricks? Or is it us feeling what is coming? Or both?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty... I think it is hard to explain all this for me as I am just coming to many understandings. For me it ALL goes back to blood type. All answers are right there. As a wise friend said to me yesterday... it is all right in front of our faces. Right under our noses. All the answers..

And he is right.

MartyM

MartyM

"The line between worker and warrior is becoming very clear"... Though I'm open to understanding, I'm not that Clear on it. If we are 'One People', though indeviduals, still 'One', then deviding us in any sense seems counter productive. The perspective may well be moot. I have not for a long time believed in the 'Majority Rule' concept. I believe that an indeviduals being is every bit as important as the Majority's, and no one has the right to dominion over that. As I said it may be irrelevent to the real matter of discusion.

Explanations can be as difficult as understandings Purps, but I will continue trying to understand. It's through our sharing, our willingness to be Wrong and change our understanding, that we grow and ultimately come together with our differences...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes we are ONE. But that is divided by its very nature into good and bad, black and white concepts. The 2 sides put together make the whole.

I have a post in the Ascension forum that explains the Warrior/Worker idea pretty well. I'll dig it out and bump it up on the scroll so you can check it out. :)

I think that this is a clear battle between light and dark. To want to understand the dark one must immerse themselves in it. Know your enemy thing. This is not conducive to everyone. Many cringe at the visuals and knowing of the crimes perpetrated by these dark ones. The ones that need to keep their light bright need not go there. The way I see it... it needs to be separated to make the whole more..... whole.

MartyM

MartyM

OK, understanding more of where your coming from. I do agree completely regarding 'Differences', good or bad, etc.
Perhaps my clarifying something from my perspective. This is somewhat new to me, but here goes... Differences do NOT have to mean Divisions or separations. I admit that once I realized this, I still struggle occasionally applying it. But Division only comes when we allow or create it... jmho :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I fully agree. In normal situations we ALL need to act as ONE. We have been brought together for a reason and that is no doubt.

I think I am feeling that the jobs that we all are being called to do, if any, require a full understanding. And when you jump into the understanding of the real horrors that are right under our noses the magnitude of how this came to happen is going to zonk most lighty's right off their feet! It already is. Many here have pm'ed me about some of the content and language now present here. They are truly offended. Because they are truly light workers and should not sully their work with this stuff. They are programed, yes programed, to be repelled. I guess I missed that class cause I have all ways seen this. I am in fact a student of the dark. I still absorb all I can regarding the ability of those that are serial murderers etc. It is a compulsion of mine. Infinitely fascinating to me. Why? Simple... I am supposed to know these things. So I continue to find the info I am compelled to know.

So as far as this site goes... the 2 sides will be in conflict until separated... as they are in real experiences. But one can not exist with out the other. I guess that is where I am right now. I am feeling the conflict.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum