5 Comments: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/tuesday-afternoon-dinar-chatter6.html#comments
From MarineMom: Emailed to Recaps:
To all the ptb groups please step down from your pedestal and clear your money trail today, so that GODS PEOPLE CAN RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS,,, SO WE CAN START TO DO THE CHANGES AND GIVE OUT THE HELP THAT THE WORLD IS IN NEED OF.
Remember well that you guys are not the world because the WORLD IS US. STEP ASIDE NOW FOR IT IS TIME......BLUWOLF 6-4-13
Frank26: Tonight on Your CC.
Yesterday I reviewed RD/LD/IN/RI?RV/OUT.
Tonight Eagle 1 and I will review BASKETS.
I wanted to open a new file tonight ......... CH6 ......... But in would not be wise until baskets are understood better.
[midnight Blue] Points to consider: 1. If you cash in at an exchange dealer, are you going to leave your funds there?
2. Where are the dealers obtaining the Billions of dollars to give you for your dinar
3. Will using a middle man such as the dealers cause a delay to your access of the funds?
4. How are the middle men making money.
5. Large interbank wires get more scrutiny from Homeland security than direct bank deposits or intra-bank transfers. Could there be extended delays for Homeland security to clear large transfers?
6. Are the owners of the exchange dealers American citizens?
7. Once you transfer the funds to a bank, are you going to leave them in a low or no interest bearing savings or checking account?
8. Will you be using some investment banker or financial adviser company like Ing or Schabes anyway?
9. Do all such investment bankers have higher return services that require minimum periods or amounts and other requirements with many having early with drawl fees?
[midnight Blue] 10. Is there a safer large bank system than WF? Why would Homeland security give them or their investment bank any more scrutiny than any other bank?
11. Is there a problem leaving a portion of your funds on deposit to obtain a higher rate of return? Are you going to need all of your funds now? What are you going to do the rest?
hardtorecall] I wonder what time of the day they will rv?
[timo] 7;43 am pst LOL
[Jane] Hardtorecall.. Good question.... What time do you all think it'll rv?
[hardtorecall] Jane I would think about 4:30 -5:00 am
[hardtorecall] If we are in charge, I can see it being in the afternoon. I would tend to think they will be in charge since it is their currency so I'm thinking early morning.
[hardtorecall] Of course, IE (if ever)
[xyz] Stocks Close Lower, Dow Snaps Tuesday Winning Streak on Fed and Japan Worries, 4 Jun 2013 | 4:00 PM ET Stocks recovered from their session lows but still finished in the red, with the Dow snapping its Tuesday winning streak, amid ongoing worries over the future of the Fed's bond-buying policy and ahead of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's speech.
[xyz] June 4 for one Iraqi dinar per share -
[pollysue] Just a quick note before I leave, there is a new scam out on the dinar, now there is a guy in vegas tell people that he will set down with them and come up with a price for their dinar between $10.00 and $20.00. Please tell dinar holders so they do not fall for this!
elcamino » Donkey Story
One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do.
Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey, so he invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began shoveling dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly then, to everyones amazement he quieted down.
Many shovel loads later, the farmer looked into the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey shook it off and took a step up.
As the farmer's neighbor's continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he climbed higher and higher untill to the amazement of all, the donkey jumped over the edge of the well, and happily trotted off.
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick is to shake off what could otherwise bury you...and keep stepping up.