OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Intelligence Briefings

TOM HENEGHAN EXPLOSIVE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS
ALL patriot American MUST know, with sources inside American/European intelligence agencies and INTERPOL
reporting what is really going on behind the scenes of the corporate-controlled, fascist,
extortion-friendly propaganda U.S. media's massive deceptions

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/
https://twitter.com/Tom_Heneghan

Thursday June 6, 2013

U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT!

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that a major confrontation between the U.S. military and the Israeli neocon Nazi Paperclip NSA (National Security Agency) is about to occur as the future of the American Republic hangs in the balance.

The aforementioned NSA wishes to enslave the American People, destroy the U.S. Constitution once and for all and turn the United States into a stooge nation controlled by secret criminal intelligence agencies as well as criminal banks.

P.S. At this hour the financial solvency of the world economy hangs in the balance as $16 TRILLION of ass backwards JPMorgan derivatives are still parked in the Bank of Japan threatening the very foundation of the Japanese financial system.

It was the U.S. Federal Reserve that set the course for this ponzi scheme.

In closing, we once again ask ALL Patriotic Americans to understand completely what they are dealing with.

We live in a de facto fascist state financed by crooked bank derivatives with the U.S. media completely controlled by the aforementioned treasonous NSA.

Contact your local Sheriff and your State Militia and prepare for revolutionary mode.

It is up to the American People to take their country back.

Finally, here is the road map to liberation of the United States, as the Obama and BushFRAUD Administrations have shredded the U.S. Constitution with illegal spying using a phony war on terror as its cover to destroy the U.S. Constitution and allow crooked banks to loot our Treasury.

ATTENTION AMERICAN PEOPLE

IT IS TIME TO PIVOT with massive revolutionary mode with the U.S. military and duly elected President Albert Gore Jr. (who called the NSA-Israeli Mossad illegally spying on the American People TREASON).

Congratulations President Albert Gore.

At this hour U.S. MILITARY FLAG OFFICERS led by the State of Tennessee and the State of Michigan are ready to use brute force to eradicate the TREASONOUS U.S. NSA (National Security Agency) and repatriate the TRILLIONS of dollars stolen from the American Treasury by the Bush-Clinton-Obama-Federal Reserve Crime Syndicate.

Warrants for the arrest of NSA-Israeli Mossad stooges and enemies of the U.S. Constitution:

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California and U.S. Senator Saxby Chambliss, Republican of Georgia, have already been issued by the U.S. Military and American President Albert Gore Jr.

. . .

Archives
www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel_briefing/blog
www.myspace.com/tomheneghanintelbriefing/blog

[b][b][b]

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/

2U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 am

Anonymous

Get a grip, Heneghan. Gore is a globalist stooge too. This sounds like a chapter from Who Moved My Cheese?

3U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 am

topspin2

From all appearances, things are not good for us. Unless something comes to light very soon, our world as we know it is about to go through a drastic change. It appears that the dinar was another "trick" by the elite to keep our minds off of the real truth, the hyjacking of this once wonderful country. They seem to have all of their ducks in a row.

4U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:27 am

terbo56

terbo56

They are all corporate stooges, and the only way to get rid of these douchebags, is to have someone nuke D.C., plain and simple-

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

5U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

News Flash!!!
We are already slaves!!!
The Constitution is a joke on the slaves!!!
Everything is LIES!!!
heavy sigh.....

6U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:48 am

Anonymous

Terbo, while I agree with your sentiment, writing such a thing on a forum will cause pairs of paranoid eyeballs to focus on you. Please be careful.

7U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am

terbo56

terbo56

The Obama administration is the big joke, they all know it, and are afraid to speak up- They are a bunch of pussies, just like Banana Man-He'll be gone soon-His Fagdom is crumbling, like I've said before-They'll ALL hang when this is all said and done, and Personally, I can't wait- Tickets to the hanging are free, as are all the hotdogs and burgers and cold beer we can drink-

8U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am

terbo56

terbo56

Oh, well, if they can't handle it, let 'em come' I speak my mind, and always have- I hold nothing back- Paranoia is a wonderful thing for the President, and congress, eh? Thankyou 4 the heads up though-

9U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

On that note.....

This site is being messed with. The ability to allow for new members has been disabled.

We are being "watched". I was told about that about a month ago. But who knows how long.

So Ravens advise is something to consider.

I have a plan to try to fix it.... and if I can not I also have a contingency plan on how to tell em' to f off! Wish me luck!

10U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 am

topspin2

Terbs, Please listen to the advise. This site IS being watched and the system now has the ability to lock you up for unlimited time as a domestic terrorist. They DO have their ducks in a row, and they are a very well oiled terror machine. They have a plan and its being implemented. Like it or not, things do not look good for us. What good would you do behind bars?

11U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:18 am

terbo56

terbo56

Actually, we'll all be there if people don't get their shit together, and clean the gov up, and what difference would it make anyway? The end result will be the same-The people are not going to tolerate or put up with this any more, and I'm not the only one that speaks my mind- I guess I'll have a lot of company, huh? One must count on one's self, and nobody else, whatever happens happens, and I ain't waiting for any miracles to happen-There was only 'ONE' miracle that happened in the molding and shaping of the world, and that was 'The 'I mmaculate Conception', of course, unless that was a lie, too-

12U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 am

topspin2

Well terbs, it was, or at least the way it was written. Just remember, 5% truth, 95% lies from our history writers, from our media, and in most all of our texts. The higher IQ people are carted off the the Rockefeller supported institutions (ie Ivy League, and like institutions)to be trained to carry out the plan of the elite, unknowingly for the most part of course. Those who know and talk are silenced. Its just the way it is. The American public will not today nor in the near future stand up against the machine. They are the 95% who believe the lies or are to afraid to act. I talked to the NATO troops in Sante Fe.....They are being trained here and have been put into our cities and towns. They are trained mercenaries who will kill without so much as a flinch.......To look into their eyes brings fear to you because they have no souls......They are empty beings, killing machines. I am sorry if this scares anyone, but it is what it is......

13U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That was a lie also T.

14U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What topspin said.... perfectly I might add.. is truth.

15U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:42 am

Anonymous

Terbo said: "... The 'I mmaculate Conception'..."

Regarding same, 4 min. scientific revelation of Who He IS, I'll NOT spoil the surprise for you-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLPADW_kUw

and related discoveries by same "Indiana Jones" devoted to scientific discovery of Biblical events and Truth was chosen, specifically guided and empowered to assist in validation of Noah's Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, Israelites Red Sea crossing, Egyptian army destruction, & MORE!! His most impressive discovery and how he was Guided to it via Ark of the Covenant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0RTZHAuncs 9 Minutes well spent, imo

U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! 3019145770 To each and ALL here!!

16U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:06 pm

terbo56

terbo56

7Freemom, thank you for the explained first video, however the one web site below was unaccessible- Can't get there from here- ☀ :cheers:

17U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

topspin2

nor here

18U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Anonymous

Sorry- used to be there. Maybe it was one "they" didn't like.... shy

will see about another ... & be back :)

19U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Empty Re: U.S. SHOWDOWN IS IMMINENT ! Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Anonymous

9 min. replacement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDBGuU4k6aM covers BOTH Ark & Blood;

this 5 min. one I like a bit better than earlier one shared due to beginning explanation lead-in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJRk3FlnXZE

Sorry took me awhile to get back with these, but well worth viewing , imo ☀

also love this 4 min. "rap-style" jewel shared by eldest son, found under "propaganda gospel"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBrw6MG-c0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum