OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013
Posted on June 14, 2013 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment
Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 Banker-600-1371137525A foreign exchange banker.  (Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images)
I’ll get into this in more detail later (I’m on deadline for a magazine feature), but this story just landed. Given the LIBOR story, the Interest Rate Swap manipulation story, the Euro gas price manipulation story, the U.S. energy price manipulation story, and (by now) countless others of the “Everything is Rigged” variety, this screams out for immediate notice. Via Bloomberg:
Traders at some of the world’s biggest banks manipulated benchmark foreign-exchange rates used to set the value of trillions of dollars of investments, according to five dealers with knowledge of the practice . . .
Employees have been front-running client orders and rigging WM/Reuters rates by pushing through trades before and during the 60-second windows when the benchmarks are set, said the current and former traders, who requested anonymity because the practice is controversial. Dealers colluded with counterparts to boost chances of moving the rates, said two of the people, who worked in the industry for a total of more than 20 years.
This time the rates allegedly being rigged are in the foreign-exchange or “FX” markets, meaning that if this story is true, it would almost certainly trump LIBOR for scale/horribleness.
As one friend of mine who works on Wall Street put it, “It’s endless! This is the biggest market in the world.” Bloomberg suggested the story is just the tip of the iceberg:
“The FX market is like the Wild West,” said James McGeehan, who spent 12 years at banks before co-founding Framingham, Massachusetts-based FX Transparency LLC, which advises companies on foreign-exchange trading, in 2009. “It’s buyer beware.”
The $4.7-trillion-a-day currency market, the biggest in the financial system, is one of the least regulated. The inherent conflict banks face between executing client orders and profiting from their own trades is exacerbated because most currency trading takes place away from exchanges.
Again, more on this later. But the key thing here is the, uh . . . well, the consistent leitmotif of all these stories. One after another, it’s the same thing: Insiders rigging benchmark rates, shaving money from basically everyone on earth, systematically and over periods of many years. It’s the ultimate taxation-without-representation story – crazy stuff.
Related Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever
www.rollingstone.com / link to original article

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

topspin2

You and I know Prups that 99.9% of everything we see is rigged. Its the masses that dont understand the corruption that is occuring in front of everyones eyes. Stories like this come and go yet no one seems to stand up and say enough is enough. My friends who challenge our gov through the courts have had enough even though they have had tremendous success. They understand that they cannot do this alone. The American people at this point WILL NOT stand up for themselves, and it doesnt look good in the future...Tragic is the only word I can think of....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I agree topspin... but we have to keep trying! I intend to go down kicking and screaming!

Rolling Stone was a bastion of truth back in the day when it started. Matt Taibbi has been trying to bring it back around to what it once was it seems. So whenever he puts stuff out I am going to spread it far and wide. We all should. Until they take the net down we can use the hell out of it.  They can monitor us all they want! Screw em!!

Just keep on truckin'  Matt Taibbi – Everything is Rigged, Vol. 9,713: This Time, It’s Currencies – 14 June 2013 Truckin

topspin2

Purps, You know that I am in the middle of it and will not give up.......We think alike....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know.. exactly alike. :)

I just love the art of R. Crumb! Never get tired of looking at it. I saw a doc on him and his brother. Sad and fascinating they are. Genius so often is.

Anonymous

THink this might have something to do with the delay in rv??  Trying to minimize this, perhaps?

trying to be as positive about this as I can be...

Topspin said: "... My friends who challenge our gov through the courts have had enough..."  have to consider myself in this group, & it was this process that awakened and enlightened me to the depth of rabbit hole, so I must be thankful for same-  for how my character has been built therefrom.

Out of every adversity are the seeds to an equal or greater benefit... ☀

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum