Latest topics
» Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera
Today at 8:54 am by WilliaminUSA

» UFO News ~ UFO in Skies over Cumbria? plus MORE
Today at 1:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» World’s Youngest Leader Declares Victory In Austria Election: Pledges To Fight The Globalists
Today at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Brunswick County, NC & BC Canada Oct 18th 2017, Caught On Camera!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whales and dolphins live ‘human-like’ lives
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Makes Off-Grid Living Illegal
Today at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe part 1: Mysterious Dark Matter Galaxies
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Orionid Meteor Shower Oct. 20-22
Today at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ More Evidence Presented in Defense of Planet 9 plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Today at 12:46 am by robert18

» The Mystery Of The Loudest Underwater Sound Ever Recorded
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Universal Ascension Process - Our Journey to Oneness
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cities are getting paid to turn street lights into spying SmartNodes
Yesterday at 6:19 pm by MartyM

» Eyes wide Open ~ There's No Business Like Show Business
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why have 137 UFO investigators died in a ten-year period?
Yesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5-Year-Old Empties Piggy Bank To Buy Milk For Classmate, Goes On To Raise Over $8,000
Yesterday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Reasons Why Hippies (Not Psychos) Should Rule the World
Yesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Treatment Discovered Causes Cancer to Self-Destruct
Yesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ready, set, GO! New Moon in diplomatic Libra
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #HATJ- Court Wrap Up and The Big Picture Unfolding For ALL
Yesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  TREK by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Billy Corgan: ‘Shapeshifting Reptilians’ Run The ‘Satanic’ Music Industry
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "A COUPLE CONTACTS TODAY SAYING THAT KUWAIT DINARS HAVE INCREASED IN VALUE TO CLOSE TO $4.00"

"A COUPLE CONTACTS TODAY SAYING THAT KUWAIT DINARS HAVE INCREASED IN VALUE TO CLOSE TO $4.00"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

LATEST RV UPDATES found at dinarguru.com 17 June

6-17-2013  Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3    AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES WHEN DR SHABIBI WAS GOVERNOR OF CBI HE STATED THAT THE IRAQ DINAR WOULD BE THE STRONGEST AND BEST VALUED IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND MANY ECONOMIST ALSO SAID IT WOULD BE WITHIN A DIME OF THE KUWAIT DINAR IN EXCHANGE VALUE THIS ADDS TO SPECULATION OF THE RATE POSSIBILITIES FOR ALL OF US.   POPPY3  [post 2 of 2]

6-17-2013  Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3    PARLIAMENT TO RESUME TOMORROW AND THEY HAVE ON SCHEDULE 18 LAWS TO BE SETTLED DURING THIS SESSION. MANY OF THESE ARE LAWS WHICH WILL ENHANCE THE POSSIBILITIES OF CONTROL OF POWER AND MALIKI'S HOLD ON THE COUNTRY.   STAY ALERT. ALSO HAVE HAD A COUPLE CONTACTS TODAY SAYING THAT KUWAIT DINARS HAVE INCREASED IN VALUE TO CLOSE TO $4.00.  THIS IS SOUNDING VERY GOOD.   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

6-17-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    THIS MIS-UNDERSTANDING I FURNISHED TO ABOUT 3 INDIVIDUALS THINKING THE GENTLEMAN WAS REFERRING TO THE IQD AND NEVER CONSIDERED HE WAS REFERRING TO THE KWD. THE PERSON WAS IN KUWAIT CITY WORKING IN IRAQ SO NATURALLY I ASSUMED HE WAS PAID IN IQD--NOT SO--I WANTED TO CORRECT THIS MISCONCEPTION AND APOLOGIZE FOR FURTHERING INFORMATION I HAD MIS-UNDERSTOOD.  [post 2 of 2]

6-17-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION TO INFORMATION FURNISHED ME LAST NIGHT.  I WAS TOLD BY AN -----EMPLOYEE OF THIS OIL COMPANY HAD BEEN PAID THE 15TH IN DINAR. THIS WAS TRUE BUT WHAT HE FAILED TO CLARIFY WAS THEY HAD BEEN PAID IN KUWAIT DINAR. THE RATE HE SAID WAS ABOVE WHAT I HAD THOUGHT HAD BEEN POSSIBLE WITH THE IRAQI DINAR.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2WXMdre5h

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum