OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MORTGAGE NEWS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTGAGE NEWS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MORTGAGE NEWS Empty MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 pm

topspin2

Well, I wish I had better news but Im going to pass this on anyway. My g/f sold her house to downsize as her second to last is leaving for college.( We have 5 in college between us) CHA----CHING!!!!! Anyway, I went with her to her mortgage appt...just to listen....and what I heard was disheartening...Mortgages are still being sold etc etc.... but here is some interesting stuff I saw. There was a credit reports from the 3 main agencies and one from Kroll factual data in Colorado. The first 3 were standard but the Krioll one had her listed as living at places she never lived, in homes she never owned.  It was bizarre. I told him that we wanted to keep the report and he said he would lose his job if he gave it to us. I said did she pay for it, and he said yes, but he still cant give it too us. Of course my g/f said ok as I was chomping at the bit to get it......The information on the Kroll report was fabricated. Unreal...Well....as I say, its business a usual....
http://www.krollfactualdata.com/consumer.aspx

This explanation of Kroll is untrue as far as I could tell.....

2MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

wow.

What would be the purpose to add this to her report I wonder....

3MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:19 pm

topspin2

Purps, it was really strange. Most of the  homes were in our town but she never owned them. There was about 8 or 10 homes listed that she never owned on her credit report as prior residences. Hmmmm to that...What they did was use her SS# but they changed her name around using her maiden name as the last, her married name last, her middle name last....I think they not only sell mortages that existed, but they sold mortgages that never existed.....Wow...they are good.....

4MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well my first thought is that I personally do not know anyone that has owned that many homes.
Could it be possible that reports have merged or that someone else is using her id?
Did she live at any of the addresses?
And WHY could she not be allowed a copy of this report????
I would of been screaming for the manager. WTF????

5MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 pm

topspin2

Purps, she is not as awake as you and I, although she is in the process. Fear is a part of her life. (Her X is a prominant attorney who was trained by the system to keep the system going. She was entrenched in system) He told her that if you want it, I quit and will not give you a mortgage. She trusts him and its her mortgage and she said keep it. It was not up to me. You and I know, she does not, and neither does he. He did not understand what it all meant and he sells the mortgages. The mortgage guys are mindless sheeples and are only motivated by $.

Last edited by topspin2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

6MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh... not the place to make a scene then. How unfortunate.

Yes one must respect the situation sometimes for sure.

Still... it would be fun finding out more about this Kroll report. :)

7MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 pm

topspin2

i talked to a couple of guys about it. They are unfamiliar with it but they are looking into it...We shall see.

8MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Let me know. I am going to ask around also. I know some real estate people. They might shed some light on this Kroll business. It is very weird.

9MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Anonymous

had a similar experience this week in court clerk office with refusal to allow me a copy of Demand for Trial by Jury which I had signed "under threat, duress, and coercion" after discussion of options; having insisted I was due a copy, clerk disallowed to make one for me, the suggestion (by opposing atty) was to use phone camera to make one, which was a great idea; I thanked him for the suggestion & witness friend did so for me.

Have her obtain a RECEIPT for her Promissory Note, if she follows thru to execute one; it is in deed a negotiable instrument, deposited as cash by "lender", with her autograph creating the funds. Actually, her mortgage APPLICATION "signature" (actually autograph is the more accurate term) creates the funding for the alleged "loan". Au = symbol for gold; our "mark" BEing the True Value for any "money" system.

Love this 5 min. truth disclosure with public official "rant" and bank's own publication(s) excerpted quotations- most insightful and revealing. Truth sets one FREE, when discovered, understood, BELIeVed and acted upon... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHKdxAVW-_U … BANCORRUPTCY

ENjoy & pass along to others, as U see fit ☀

10MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 am

topspin2

You are so correct mom and thanks. I will do just that!

11MORTGAGE NEWS Empty Re: MORTGAGE NEWS Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Anonymous

You're Welcome, topspin; glad to help in revelation of Truth... which does in deed set one FREE, when discovered, understood, BELIeVed, and Acted upon with Heart of conviction...

Shining Light of Truth upon ALL the dark places.... and helping others also become aware and enlightened, is great Life mission :)

WE the People are The Winners.... dark loses.... every time, in the end, cannot stand in the Light of Truth... ☀  ❤  :D 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum