OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Undoing Brainwashing… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Undoing Brainwashing…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Undoing Brainwashing… Empty Undoing Brainwashing… Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Undoing Brainwashing…
Posted on June 27, 2013by Visionkeeper
Undoing Brainwashing… Colors-funny-man-rainbow-favim-com-537932http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
I was reading a post over at Renard’s blog and it got me thinking. He had posted a quote: “Success means successful living.  When you are peaceful, happy, joyous and doing what you love to do, you are successful.” — Dr. Joseph Murphy. Have you sat quietly and thought about all that you consider the truth and dug deeply into them to see if you can truly find the validity of them? Take for example the quote above. It unravels a great myth we have been living beneath. Forever now it seems we have adopted the belief that success comes from the status of our career. What a clever way to get the masses to embrace working and keep the dark ones oppressive machine operating. How successful our lives are has nothing whatsoever to do with the status of our careers. It may influence us in some ways, but it does not define our success. I spent a large part of my life struggling from not knowing what I wanted to do with my life and as a result feeling a deep disappointment in myself for not having excelled in something. It is very sad to think I spent so much of my lifetime feeling disappointed in myself when there was absolutely no need to do that.
There are so many ways in which we have all been hoodwinked in one way or another. These are all the illusions we will all be watching explode now as we begin to embrace the truth of who we are. It is infuriating to realize how much our lives have been tampered with, but we must not dwell on that. Instead we must allow the illusions to fall away and embrace ourselves. I used to hate going to social functions where you meet new people and the first thing they seem to ask you is “What do you do?” Immediately I would feel a rush of guilt sweep over me, then embarrassment followed by defeat. How insane is that? Now today I am so thankful that I was able to make my way through life having the opportunity to explore life and get to really know who I was and discover my spiritual journey without the trappings of a career.
If you pay close attention to yourself and your life and you are willing to ask yourself the tough questions, it is amazing what you will uncover. For many of us we just don’t take the time or make the time. I was answering a question the other day that put to me. It was  “what was your biggest failure in life that turned out to be positive in the end?” I had to say not working. What I saw as a failure was actually a gift. A gift of time and freedom to live my life each minute of every day exactly as I chose, out from under the thumb of an employer. Ever since I was fairly young I have always said “Creator didn’t put us here on earth to work 9-5 and never get to experience our daily lives”. People thought I was a tad crazy, but I see now I was already thankfully seeing through the illusion.
Spend time with yourself and pay attention to life. See how many areas of brainwashing you can find and undo them. They are often very subtle so it will take careful observation to find them. The different ways we have been divided are a wealth of information about who you really are. We have allowed ourselves to be neatly sectioned off into compartments that define who we supposedly are. Get yourself out of those lies quickly. Why do we think we are not good enough just as we are? Why must we excel at something to be worthy? Because we have been taught to believe this myth . Oh we have so many truths to uncover in the near future. We will be truly amazed at what we learn. Until such time, be good to yourselves and love yourselves  for the simplicity of who you are!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper
Thanks to:http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum