OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riches, Family Circle, Invincible, Listen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

GC July 6- Riches

Never let yourselves think "we cannot afford this," or "shall never be able to do that." Say "the supply for it is not here yet, but it will come if we should have it. It will surely come."

Persevere in saying that and gradually a feeling of being plentifully supplied and of being surrounded by riches will possess you. That feeling is your faith claiming My Supply, and according to your faith it shall be unto you.

But it is not the faith expressed in moments of prayer and exaltation I look for but the faith that lays immediately to rest the doubts of the day as they arise, that attacks and conquers the sense of limitation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
GE- July 5 - My Family Circle

For whosoever shall do the Will of My Father, he is My brother and sister and mother.

You see how everything depends on the necessity of doing the Will of My Father.

Here is the intimacy of a new relationship. The only condition of this is the doing of My Father's Will. Then at once, into the inner Family Circle there is admission.

The plain way of the discipline is the way of knowing My Will. That is the first requisite to the doing of it.

My Will for each day can only be revealed as each day comes, and until one revelation has been lived out, how can you expect to be made aware of the next?

Awareness of My Will is only achieved by obedience to that Will as it is made clear, and when THAT Will has been obeyed the veil, hiding My next desire, is lifted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GC July 5- You Are Invincible

I am with you all the time controlling, blessing, and helping you. No man or woman can stand against My Will for you. A whole world of men and women cannot do this -- if you trust Me and place your affairs in My Hands.

To the passenger it may seem as if each wave would overwhelm the ship, or turn it aside from its course. The captain knows by experience that, in spite of wind and wave, he steers a straight course to the haven where he would be.

So trust Me, the Captain of your salvation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee. Deuteronomy 7:24
==========================================
GE- July 6 - Listen Carefully

My poor deaf world. What it misses in loving Words and Whispers.

I want to share so much with it. It will not listen.

"Wherefor do you spend money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which satisfieth not. Harken diligently unto Me and eat that which is good and let your Soul delight itself . . ."

"He that willeth to do My Will -- shall know."

Whose Voice would you hear? So many voices are about you that you may miss the Still Small Voice.

"This is My Beloved -- Hear Him."
==========================================

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum