OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Angels and Goddesses – Enabling A Harmonious Transformation for All

25ThursdayJul 2013

Posted by Amara Tia Ann in Pearls of Wisdom - Channeled Messages
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"]≈ Leave a Comment[/b]

All is connected, for all is One.
Indeed. As we stepped into the 2nd half of 2013, I began to really understand how my work for the last 18 months and for the coming 6 months is connected as One Big Plan.
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"]2012 – THE ASCENSION OF EARTH[/b]
My guides summed up last year as A Year of the Stars. In preparation for Earth’s ascension to the 5th dimensional band of Light on 21.12.2012, many of us were guided to reconnect with our star lineage (especially through working closely with the Galactic Council and its member star nations), so we may be their conduits to awaken Tara, our 5D Earth who is destined to become a star herself. Accordingly, the focus of my work was of and with the stars:

• Song of the Stars
  • Rebirthing the Lemurian Race of New Earth
  • The Journey Home to Lyra

[color]
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"][b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"]2013 –  WINDOW FOR HUMAN ASCENSION THROUGH SELF-LOVE[/b]
[/b]
The human destiny is intertwined with the Earth’s. As Tara’s 5D consciousness of Universal Love penetrates deeper into our psyche and energy field (this process is also known as anchoring or grounding), all that is not of Love remaining in our memory patterns will have to surface for our understanding, acceptance and transcendence. If you have been experiencing life as seemingly more challenging than prior to the planetary shift of 2012please know you are not alone in this ongoing and massive clearing of the ‘human fears’ remembered by your body. Each time you find yourself sinking into negativity, be self-aware and remind yourself that the multi-dimensional being that you are is working towards harmonising the 3D (separation or fear consciousness) with the 5D (oneness) aspects of you. Understanding and accepting your healing experiences without judgement, actualises self-love. When self-love is widely practised, humanity is naturally transformed to Universal Love, the essence of a 5D reality.
Spirit revealed to me two ways to accelerate the integration of the different vibrations in our body and the expansion of self-love in us, that is through (A) reclaiming our angelic heritage; and (B) celebrating and honoring the divine feminine presence in us. In fact, as it turned out, my work for 2013 is centered on these two avenues for enjoying the process of change.
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"](A) Bringing in the Angels through Making of The New Adam Kadmon Workshops, February to June 2013[/b]
This series of workshops aimed to awaken our angelic nature which is in itself a powerful harmonising and balancing force. Archangel Metatron defined ‘Adam Kadmon’ as ‘The First Light In Form’. He also taught that the angelic beings who participated in birthing Earth are known as the Adam Kadmon Earth Angels and they were the first beings who descended on the plane of physicality to prepare Earth for her materialization. To know more, listen to recorded teaching ‘Adam Kadmon’s Role in Materialising Earth’: 

The angels are genetically coded to be able to dwell in all 72 dimensions created by God. Therefore if we awaken our angelic identity by reconfigurating our Light Body, we could facilitate the integration of Tara’s 5D vibrational frequency into our lower bodies, namely physical, etheric, emotional and mental.
To read more about the essential teachings and energy transmissions from these workshops, go to Program or MP3 Tracks Index (Audio Kit) .
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"](B) Be nurtured by the Divine Mother through The Goddess Dance Workshops, September to December 2013[/b]
Self-love can be a broad or even fussy concept since it encompasses all aspects of our true nature as a child of God created in his perfect image. To help us understand and practise self-love in a manageable way, the manifestations of the Divine Mother whom we know as deities and goddesses will teach the path of cultivating virtues as a means of mastering self-love. The Divine Mother explained that virtues, such as kindness, gentleness, courage, determination, tolerance etc creates tangible human experiences for more effective learning and mastery of self-love.
The Goddesses will also share their wisdom on improving physical health through elements re-balancing and reviving the ancient traditions of celebrating life and fertility. The focus of their teachings hinges on using Time, Space and Elements as the platform for anchoring and disseminating Tara’s 5D consciousness. See full program at Goddess Dance Workshop.
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"]COMING UP: SNEAK PREVIEWS FROM THE GODDESSES[/b]
The Goddesses have started guiding me to resources which will expedite the recollection of my past spiritual trainings with them in paganism, shamanism, sorcery and other modalities of working with Nature – time, space and elements (which come from the body of Mother Earth). This seems to be their way of preparing me energetically to be their channel and for me to delve deeper into my own feminine essence.  Interestingly, they requested that I share my learning and discoveries along the way so you too can begin to engage and appreciate your feminine creative power. Going forward, as much as my time and energy allow me, I will be posting relevant articles and channeled messages as directed by these Goddesses. So watch this space to receive your dose of the Goddess Magic Potion of Self Love and Healing.
[b style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"]Many Blessings, Amara Tia Ann[/b]
To receive instant updates of ACAST channeled materials, click FOLLOW tab on right side bar of home page http://www.acast.me.

Thanks to: http://acastdotme.wordpress.com
Share this:
[/color]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum