Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Ron Paul, for all intents and purposes, wins Missouri.

Ron Paul, for all intents and purposes, wins Missouri.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Wake up folks….don’t be DUPED again……

Ron Paul, for all intents and purposes, wins Missouri.

Video of admission of planned rigging of St. Charles County Caucus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuQIMfMVMYg.

Video without subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB9mfJX-w78.

Entire Caucus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlJ6jUYvOC4.

shakes4life2

Sent to me from one of my FACEBOOK friends......wish I had written it though.....

"Gary Nolan says:
Sanatarium, like Gangrene, Obummer and Romoney are all four rotten peas in the same fetid pod. There is fundamentally NO difference between them ... where it COUNTS. All four peas are members of the SAME club: The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). All four peas believes the federal bureaucracy trumps our Constitution. The only "difference" is that some of the 4 peas believe that WELFARE is most important and others believe that WARFARE is most important. Either way, the American taxpayer loses.

What jokes these clowns are. Total jokes. None of these clowns understand FREEDOM, let alone believe in it. All they want to do is to coercion Americans -- THEIR way. None of these 4 clowns understand that the SOURCE of our economic problems is the (private) Federal (non) Reserve Corporation -- owned by the elite banksters of New York and London. It is no coincidence that BOTH Obummer and Romoney receive large donations from GOLDMAN SACHS, one of the principal shareholders in the FED. None of these clowns deeply understand the destructive nature of our growing deficit and debt -- which is why the clowns have always supporting RAISING the debt ceiling ... higher and higher.

When will it end? When will Americans become totally fed up with these 4 clowns: Sanatarium, Gangrene, Obummer, and Romoney???? Will it be AFTER our economy has collapsed?

There is only ONE Presidential Candidate who TRULY understands the economic and financial issues confronting America. Only ONE President Candidate who will TRULY tackle the corrupt Federal Reserve System. Only ONE Presidential Candidate who will TRULY bring home our troops, thereby saving billions and building a STRONG National Defense based on a STRONG economy. One ONE Presidential Candidate who will actively take steps to end the debasement of our currency by the funny-money elitists at the FED.

RON PAUL IN 2012 -- Dr. Paul will heal America!"

Thank you Gary for an honest assessment!

shakes4life2

The fed reserve owned media is going to have a lot of explaining to do once Paul challenges for the nomination in Tampa.

KathyD

Love, love, love it. Great post! Shakes4life, any chance you will be in Tampa?

shakes4life2

KathyD wrote:Love, love, love it. Great post! Shakes4life, any chance you will be in Tampa?

I wanna be.....my husband daughter and I are all going to the State convention as delegates which will cost close to a thousand.....hope we have our rv by then cuz National will be MUCH MORE!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum