Latest topics
» POOFness for AUG 21: MIDWEEK BY JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The UFO sightings that launched 'Men in Black' mythology
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do thunderstorms increase paranormal activity?
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists to reveal 'plausible' Nessie theory
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Top 10 Best UFO Sightings Near The International Space Station
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 4:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Hythe, Alberta, Canada plus MORE
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 4:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet to be seen from Earth/48 Hours Away. Naked Eye.
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crazy Mars Photos You Won't Believe!!! (Secrets Of Mars)
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Futuristic Car Is Powered By Hydrogen And Only Lets Out Water
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds Himalayan 'skeleton lake'
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now You Can Take A Virtual Tour Inside Queen Nefertari's Incredible 3,000-Year-Old Tomb
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» How WHOLE Turmeric Heals The Damaged Brain
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES PATTERSON: Epstein, The Pedophile Next Door plus MORE
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ev Cochrane: Mars the Warrior-Hero | Space News
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Erica Lukes on Skinwalker & Hessdalen Lights - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 2:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New ‘Matrix’ Film Set With Keanu Reeves And Lana Wachowski
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing 411 – Cases of Strange Disappearances
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 2:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew - The Walls Are Closing In - David Icke
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Second Sun Binary STAR plus MORE
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Etchilhampton Hill, Devizes
 Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  EmptyToday at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL »  Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!

Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ponee

Ponee
Admin
 Ok so like, this video freaked me out, gave me shiver willeys and made me cry...

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
OH no!!! Why did it make you cry?

I found it fascinating. But then again... I am kind of a weirdo! LOL

Ponee

Ponee
Admin
Cause it scared me lol...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Awww.. it is not something to be scared of. Don't be scared... 🇦🇸

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Ponee, don't be scared, that one didn't look to be a bad spirit.  I've seen some bad spirits, and they are nothing to mess with!  This one, didn't have that bad ugly look or feel to it!  It'll be ok!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Ponee

Ponee
Admin
WHat do you think he was doing???????

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Getting the hell out of the way from the water!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahahaha HL!!!

:athuup:

Ponee

Ponee
Admin
But it is a spirit.  Does it need to?  It is all just fascinating

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Spirits are of those who have not completed a task and/or have chosen to stay for some other reason, or don't realize that they can go on to the next level.  Some are just very ugly and evil and come back as watch dogs for worse forms of evil.   Maybe the person of this spirit had a bad experience with water, that lesson was learned, so when the Tsunami came rushing in it's automatic response was to get out of the way and take cover.  Or maybe it sensed evil at some level of the Tsunami and took cover.  Who knows why?????????  I'm just saying it sensed a need to get away from the Tsunami.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Holy what the shit was that batman!!! OMG I'm with Ponee that's friggin freaky, fancy catching that on video, wow!

Spirit Caught on Cam Jumping up Building Before Japan Tsunami Hits!  2Q==

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum