OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Void and Disconnect. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Void and Disconnect. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Void and Disconnect. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Void and Disconnect. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Void and Disconnect. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Void and Disconnect. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Void and Disconnect.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Void and Disconnect. Empty The Void and Disconnect. Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Void and Disconnect.

3 Votes

The Void and Disconnect. The-void
The Void!!  That place of feeling completely disconnected from your own inner spiritual resources.  I landed in this place Saturday and it seemed to deepen with each coming day.  But if that place isn’t bleak enough, someone took my internal battery and just drained all the juice too.  I suppose it does make you too tired to care.  I suppose I should have known this place was around my corner when the last two sharings I put out were so… cumulative, kind of like one of those final exam essays you need to write about all you learned in class the past year.
Maybe this is what is known as summer break.  I really don’t want a freakin break.  But then again, who (in spirit) cares what I want, it is always what I need.  Dammit.
I sat in front of my computer for 2 hours yesterday, sure that if I can get a sharing out, I would jump start the spiritual battery within and have a feeling of some sort of direction within myself.  The faucet was dry.  Not a word came out of the tap .  Dammit.
The only thing I knew for sure, this is big.  To be so down for so long and depleted too, something so huge must be moving about that is being kept away from my prying eyes and spiritual senses.  But I have a back up plan.  I may be down, but my handy dandy pendulum never is.  For the first time this year, I took out my pendulum and called on Archangel Michael… Help!!  My precious cryptic Angel.  He started swinging the pendulum the moment I held it over the alphabet sheet I use.  His first sentence took me aback:  “Last time you feel peace in your teachings.”  Only spirit would place past tense and present tense all in the same sentence, confusing me!!  My initial knee jerk reaction was… I don’t want to loose my peace (the two words “last time” can be taken many ways!!)  So I told him, I need clarity, what the hell are you talking about!!??
“Hold on to W.”  W??  What the hell is W??  He swung my pendulum back over the W and then came to a complete stop, emphasizing the point he meant W.  I sat there, baffled and pondering.  W!  So I wondered, maybe W is a symbol of sorts, I looked at it closer.  Two V that are connected in the middle creating an individual letter.  Hmmmmm….  I thought back to my last sharing, since he mentioned it… I asked for more clarity, that crazy angel spells out “Go play in the river.”  Hayyyyyyy!!
I put down my pendulum and googled the letter W.  Wikipedia is always there for me in some way.  Double U.  To see it there, written out in that way, seemed to deepen what I was feeling with the two connected V’s that create W and my last sharing.
Double me!!  lol
But what the hell is up with “go play in the river.”  It seems so randomly placed in our brief communication.   But nothing is ever random with spirit.  So after I rescheduled the last person on my reading agenda, I did exactly that.  Went to the river.  Of course, my that time, the monsoon clouds were building (again) and claps of thunder followed my footsteps to the river.  The river is running way to muddy for me to go into and with the rains, a bit too fast.  So I sat on my stump on the edge of the river and being completely in the void, took pictures (since my seeing and hearing was completely down.)
The faces in the clouds starting showing up instantly, but the one that really took my breath away was a dragon directly over the Mesa housed in a circle of light:
The Void and Disconnect. Dragon

Shortly after I took this picture, lightning came from that same place and this chick headed back to the house.  I don’t need that kind of electrical reboot.  The very second I got into the house, the skies opened up and hurled rain to the earth.  The rain was coming down so fast the front driveway was already flooding within minutes.  I picked up my camera to take some pictures and the first one just took my breath away:
The Void and Disconnect. Rain-orbs

I realized there is so much more coming into earth when it rains, than water.  Pure energy.  The release of harvested energy impregnating the ground for those who know how and have the desire to use it.
I have a feeling, when the connections are turned back on, the element of water is going to be an important aspect of our time together.
And now, I know I have found my deep inner focus for this phase of the every evolving game of life.   W.
And I pray, my day begins and the instruction set that can only come thru You, is available today!!
Big big ((((HUGZ))))) of soaking light rain to all!!
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum