Latest topics
» Polaris: The North Star
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Graphic for August 17, 2019
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - U S Seeking to Detain Supertanker Shipping Iranian Oil
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman survives fall after both parachutes fail
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Doxxing Leader Corey Notso Goode Must be Desparate to Join Up with #BABYUNI to DOX CW! YIKES!
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Geometric Stone Spheres of Ancient Scotland & Orkney
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious STEALTHY "Craft" spotted in Clouds - HUGE Fireball lights up Mediterranean!
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Presidents and UFOs. What do they know? What can they do? Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Fireball Shoots Out Mysterious Orb Above Egyptian Pyramid plus MORE
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 62: ALICE THE LOOKING GLASS MYSTERY SCHOOL INITIATE! GIGI YOUNG
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Team" And More! 12/31/18
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 1:03 am by RamblerNash

» Crop Circles 2019 - 4 NEW ONES - Monarch's Way, Norridge Wood, Wiltshire, Pancake Plantation, Hampshire & Pirai do Sul, Brazil
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:28 am by RamblerNash

» Amazon’s Facial Recognition Technology Can Now Detect Fear in People
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Are The Hong Kong Protests All About?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» R.I.P Peter Fonda
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 8:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ROTFL !!! NYC medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein death suicide by hanging
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by terbo56

» Retirement Savings. Here Today. Gone Tomorrow by Mark Alexander P.C.
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS »  Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO’s) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

This was just too cool ….UFO’s gone wild….

Our brothers and sisters are here to help and letting the World know it!!

Watch Video Here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ashtar-command-galactic-federation-light-ufos-ships/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep looks like they are havin' some fun!

I wonder what the spheres are?

Anonymous
Spheres are little scout ships. You will see this quite often these little ships coming off the big main ship = scout ships.

☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well they are cute little guys! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, I must say that's the most ufos I'v ever seen!! sure haven't seen anything even close to that in my neck of the woods!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I've been keeping my eyes to the skies but I have not seen anything either. There sure is a ton of videos of UFO's on you tube though.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I think I may have seen one in my area a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't say forsure! Whatever it was, it was flying just over the tree tops about a mile or so from me, not high enough to be a small plane, and not the shape of helicopter, and absolutely no noise! Told my mom about it and she said that it was probably a drone, and that she had heard that the government had launched a bunch of drones! She watches a lot of tv! but I still love her!

Yes there are a ton of ufo videos, I was surprised at how many there were!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum