Latest topics
» Liar & Fraud Corey NOTSO Goode on The Jenny McCarthy Show
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 6:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by RamblerNash

» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 4:41 pm by RamblerNash

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» They Won't Stop Us From Releasing This Video! 2019-2020
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Weird cloud formation sparks UFO speculation
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “The RV Plan” by fraudster Ron Giles
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablablah Fulford 11-11-19… “Deliberate implosion of financial system ” yadayadayada
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious Lights in Night Sky Above AZ, TX, TN, UT - TX viewers say light SPLIT in TWO! plus MORE
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Marine Corps: “there is no record of a person named Randy Cramer ever having served in the USMC"”
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | RESEARCH | River Plastic
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Qanon 11/13/19 Suppression/Spies/ Family Titans I bwas fyesse plus more
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Over, Y’All
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Leonid Meteor Shower will Peak this Weekend - Shooting Stars from Comet Tempel-Tuttle
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stina Bo Bina - David Wilcock FINALLY created his own Religion OR He is Commiting TAX FRAUD! Part 1&2
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Are The Coin Investors Paying For This?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 8:35 am by RamblerNash

» Sandy Hook Lawsuit Against Remington Sent Back to State Court
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!!
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness, Left Propaganda, What is Reality and Fiction?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Tully Monster' is more mysterious than ever
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: ‘Fasten Your Van Allen Belts’, An Introduction to the Mother of all Conspiracy Theories
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO’s) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

This was just too cool ….UFO’s gone wild….

Our brothers and sisters are here to help and letting the World know it!!

Watch Video Here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ashtar-command-galactic-federation-light-ufos-ships/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep looks like they are havin' some fun!

I wonder what the spheres are?

Anonymous
Spheres are little scout ships. You will see this quite often these little ships coming off the big main ship = scout ships.

☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well they are cute little guys! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, I must say that's the most ufos I'v ever seen!! sure haven't seen anything even close to that in my neck of the woods!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I've been keeping my eyes to the skies but I have not seen anything either. There sure is a ton of videos of UFO's on you tube though.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I think I may have seen one in my area a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't say forsure! Whatever it was, it was flying just over the tree tops about a mile or so from me, not high enough to be a small plane, and not the shape of helicopter, and absolutely no noise! Told my mom about it and she said that it was probably a drone, and that she had heard that the government had launched a bunch of drones! She watches a lot of tv! but I still love her!

Yes there are a ton of ufo videos, I was surprised at how many there were!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum