OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO’s) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

This was just too cool ….UFO’s gone wild….

Our brothers and sisters are here to help and letting the World know it!!

Watch Video Here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ashtar-command-galactic-federation-light-ufos-ships/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep looks like they are havin' some fun!

I wonder what the spheres are?

Anonymous

Spheres are little scout ships. You will see this quite often these little ships coming off the big main ship = scout ships.

☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well they are cute little guys! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, I must say that's the most ufos I'v ever seen!! sure haven't seen anything even close to that in my neck of the woods!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I've been keeping my eyes to the skies but I have not seen anything either. There sure is a ton of videos of UFO's on you tube though.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think I may have seen one in my area a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't say forsure! Whatever it was, it was flying just over the tree tops about a mile or so from me, not high enough to be a small plane, and not the shape of helicopter, and absolutely no noise! Told my mom about it and she said that it was probably a drone, and that she had heard that the government had launched a bunch of drones! She watches a lot of tv! but I still love her!

Yes there are a ton of ufo videos, I was surprised at how many there were!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum