OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork
AUG 28
Posted by Wes Annac
To be Neutral Isn’t to Abandon Lightwork LightWork1I wanted to make a quick note about falling away from spiritual labels in the name of neutrality and harmony amongst us all.
A few different writers in the spiritual circles have written pieces about embracing no label or surface-based idea about ourselves, and to embrace solely the fact that we’re united awakening souls who can, together, bring about great change on this planet.
Some have put forth the idea that awakening souls are technically all we are in this moment.
I do agree with the idea being presented, and I endorse not looking toward ourselves in vain or surface-oriented ways. I should say that I don’t necessarily endorse scrapping the idea of ourselves as Lightworkers entirely, however, or fooling ourselves about our true power and ability.
Granted, it’s safe to say that there are some who label themselves a Lightworker without understanding the deeper and very real work involved with it, and the “mainstream spiritual” perception of the Lightworker camp and just what a Lightworker or Lightwork is has perhaps been muddied into general or even vain territory.
That I certainly understand, but in my opinion, it’s not quite enough of a reason for actual Lightwork done by individuals who’ve genuinely stepped into the role of performing this energy work for the Earth’s ascension to be chastised or suddenly have its genuine nature misunderstood.
In my book, there are millions of active Lightworkers on this planet – helping to anchor an incredible amount of higher-dimensional energy; holding the space for the rest of the world to ascend; utilizing the etheric realms to bless various people and lower energy; and transmuting the massive lower energy that has and continues to be fed by the collective.
There are such things as real Lightwork and genuine Lightworkers, and I think that to embrace the work one’s performed with an outward label that describes such work, rather than simply act under the label because one’s awakened and has heard it a lot, is what sets Lightworkers who’ve put in the effort apart.
My aim certainly isn’t to feed into dualistic thinking here, but I don’t believe we should grow into chastising or taking our collective perception away from Lightwork or energy work as a whole just because of the widespread and perhaps misunderstood term “Lightworker”.
In a time when we’re learning to come together and embrace the ideals and beliefs of every unique facet of our awakening collective, it’s important to remember the meanings of things we’ve grown so used to that we may be more comfortable growing out of instead.
I don’t seek to convince you of my feelings about Lightwork or Lightworkers, but I did want to make a note about the difference between the label being used in a general or hollow sense and a real, descriptive sense. Lightwork is being performed every day on this world, and if you don’t choose to believe in this idea than I have no desire to try to convince you of its reality.
I’m simply reporting what I’ve come to feel and know within, and I feel it’d be a shame for the Lightwork being done to go unrecognized because of the growing and certainly understandable desire for neutrality amongst the awakening public, which I aim to contribute to.
Wes Annac – Offering my perspective on current unfolding events in our awakening consciousness
WesAnnac.com
AquariusParadigm.com
Contributing Editor: The Golden Age of Gaia
Image link: http://www.crystalheaven.co.uk/siteimages/lightWork1.jpg

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum