OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Get Your Dragons Ready… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Your Dragons Ready…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get Your Dragons Ready… Empty Get Your Dragons Ready… Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Get Your Dragons Ready…
Posted on September 12, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Get Your Dragons Ready… Anime-art-clouds-digital-art-dragon-favim-com-320463http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
It is time to recall how we all felt when we walked out of the movie Avatar. It struck the hearts of so many, it opened a window for all to see what was becoming of our lives, what had been taken away and what we all needed to get back. We are the Navi now fighting for our world, fighting for that reconnection when we plug our tails into the mother tree. A reconnection with life! We see now where we have gone wrong, we see where we fell off the tracks, we know what we must do and what we must try to get back. That is the beauty of where we are now, WE KNOW! Before we were stumbling blind through the darkness feeling wretched and not knowing why, alone and down hearted. No More! We can see what so-called progress has done to the world, destroying it piece by piece, stripping away the beauty slowly until soon there will be none left. Progress was just a cover word for the ongoing environmental destruction. We can see this now, we can see what we are loosing, we sense it all and we are coming awake and beginning to rally such as the Navi did when their way of life was being threatened. We are a bit late but better late than never! It is time to grab our mythical dragons and prepare for the end battle and we will not lose!
Avatar was a hard movie to watch because it showed us all point-blank what our mistakes were. Most walked away from the theater with a heavy heart longing to be able to live in a world so beautiful, untouched by man’s ugly progress and destruction. We longed for the connection that we witnessed between the Navi, we realized how empty our own lives were, how lost we were, how disconnected and alone we were. Rather than drown in regret it should have been our wake up call to awaken and realize where we strayed and fight to get back to what we want. I think for me I miss the wildness and it is something we can never get back for we have grown to large. We can reclaim some spaces however, tear up the concrete and replant trees, give used spaces back to the wild, that will help.
I have no idea what the next avatar movie will be about but I almost think he made a mistake in waiting so long to bring out the sequel for we may well have grown beyond on it by then. He waited for the time to create grandiosity on the big screen when he might have done better to realize how quickly the shift was occurring. Who knows, we shall have to wait and see, but I see us probably already having passed that point when it hits the theaters. I guess it will be great for those newly starting the journey and needing encouragement. Hopefully it will provide the motivation and inspiration for us to complete our mission if we haven’t already done so by then. I’d like to think we will have already been successful!
We have Gaia mother tree to plug into, and we have our hearts that join us all as one everywhere around the world. We are all the roots of the mother tree spreading out, touching one another and promoting growth. In our hearts is where we will find what we need to feel whole, it always has been and always will be. Thankfully we are beginning to understand the importance of how we are all one, all interconnected, all a hologram of life. We must take action to save our mother tree and our oneness. We can sit idle no more. Grab your dragon and get ready to fly!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

2Get Your Dragons Ready… Empty Re: Get Your Dragons Ready… Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:21 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks!  Love the music!  But I really hope that it isn't too late for the forests!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum