OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters":FULFORD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

E-mail from Benjamin Fulford, Reponse to recent comments
E-mail from Benjamin Fulford, Reponse to recent comments
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 20-Sep-2013 03:11:08
In Response To: Neil Keenan Sets The Record Straight - As Karen Hudes 'Mis-speaks' and Ben Fulford 'Mis-steps' (Jordon)
(Thanks, Ben. :)

Benjamin Fulford writes:
=====
Well, there seems to be a lot of huffing and puffing going on with Keenan, Crayford and others claiming their group is in sole charge of the world's money and thus the future of humanity (with their secret controllers behind the scenes).
There has also been a lot of mud-slinging but, I am not going to stoop down and pick up mud to sling back.
The few legitimate points being made do need to be addressed though. First of all, I make it clear that I am just a journalist who got involved in this world of esoteric finance because I started asking why Japan was not allowed to use its overseas assets to finance development and environmental projects (it turns out the money was being extorted by high level gangsters)]. I never claimed to be owner of the world's assets.
In the case of the $1 trillion of bonds I have talked about (and the countless other trillions worth I have been shown), all I have done is been contacted by the current holders who claim to have proof they are real. The appropriate authorities are checking these claims out.
My personal reaction has been to suggest, in public, that we use the money to finance a massive project to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. It has also been my personal proposal (and it is just that, a proposal) that one of the groups that could help carry out such a venture would be a newly established, meritocratically staffed development agency. Such an agency could carry out major long-term projects for the good of the planet and the species. If people think Jeffrey Sachs is not the man to run such an agency, they should propose their own qualified candidates and we can have an open and free selection process.
There is clearly a high level deadlock at the top of the world's financial system and we need to break it. As a journalist who believes in freedom of speech, I think the whole issue should be discussed openly and transparently. We do not need secret invisible controllers. All we need to do is focus on the common good.
I would also like here to publicly and personally thank Neil Keenan's colleague Tom Clines and other agency white hats for saving my life on numerous occasions.
Benjamin Fulford $B8EJbF;%Y%s%8%c%_%s(B 090-3439-5558

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:16 PM
[/color]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum