OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK

HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK
Today at 12:00 am

AUDIO LINK:copy and paste
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hollowearthnetwork/2013/09/21/hollow-earth-network

NOTE: Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System. Please  “ADVANCERecorded Tape To 25:00 Mark.

Join our world-wide Family as we interact with Zorra, from Hollow Earth.  Zorra guides us as we progress in Mother Earth's Ascension to Full 5th Dimension.

happywelshguy

Just a small correction here.

Zorra "IS" Father God.

His son is former (retired) USA Air Force Colonel Faye Woodard and he is known as Zaraya in Hollow Earth and it was Zaraya that is making the comments not ZORRA who is Father God

:bounce:

ymoilman2

happywelshguy wrote:Just a small correction here.

Zorra "IS" Father God.

His son is former (retired) USA Air Force Colonel Faye Woodard and he is known as Zaraya in Hollow Earth and it was Zaraya that is making the comments not ZORRA who is Father God

Thank You For The "Correction".

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HWG - you, almost, seem to personally know these people/beings/ascended masters?  How did you come to know them?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ooops!  sorry - Thanks Yman!

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:HWG - you, almost, seem to personally know these people/beings/ascended masters?  How did you come to know them?

A VERY Good Question.

happywelshguy

I just spend considerable time (over several years) at other websites and doing personal research and asking questions on these calls to the Ascended Masters, that are being channelled ie:

Hollow Earth Network:www.HollowEarthNetwork.com

Radiant Rose Academy: http://www.akashaonline.com/

Dr. Cathryn May:www.WhoNeedsLight.org

Herb Lady wrote:HWG - you, almost, seem to personally know these people/beings/ascended masters?  How did you come to know them?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok, but I do have another question, if you don't mind, please.
At O's second inauguration, there were pictures posted of O and Mrs. O dancing together; no other people were shown at this event.  You had stated that the ascended masters were there - did you learn this from these sites also????

happywelshguy

Correct Lord Ashtar. Father God and St. Germain were present

Herb Lady wrote:Ok, but I do have another question, if you don't mind, please.
At O's second inauguration, there were pictures posted of O and Mrs. O dancing together; no other people were shown at this event.  You had stated that the ascended masters were there - did you learn this from these sites also????

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh.  Ok, thanks!  Hope my questions didn't upset you in any way, I was just curious.

happywelshguy

Why would I be upset beloved Herb Lady?

Herb Lady wrote:Oh.  Ok, thanks!  Hope my questions didn't upset you in any way, I was just curious.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

awh thanks!  I just didn't want you to think that I was being too nosy, or suspicious, I was just curious.

happywelshguy

You have my permission to be as nosy or, suspicious as you wish to be

Zorra, the son of Mother/Father GOD is talking about Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and New Financial System 3019145770 

Herb Lady wrote:awh thanks!  I just didn't want you to think that I was being too nosy, or suspicious, I was just curious.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

:)  Thanks HWG!

Um, I do have another question!  Have you heard from Jewelz lately?

happywelshguy

The last time I heard from him must have been about 9 - 12 months (At least)

Herb Lady wrote::)  Thanks HWG!

Um, I do have another question!  Have you heard from Jewelz lately?

angels77

angels77

Thanks, yoilman, for keeping us informed!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks HWG!  Thanks Yman!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum