OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order Empty Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order

September 30, 2013 by ohnwentsya | 1 Comment

Dong, Dinar Revalue New World Order Hswangarimaathai
hswangarimaathai
I have been thinking a lot lately about currency speculation, the “New Age”, New World Order and the connections between them.
Someone shared an article on a spiritual newsgroup I read about Steve Beckow receiving a directive in a channeling session with Archangel  Michael to purchase certain currencies that were very soon to revalue. The idea was that people working to bring about the new/golden age could spend small sums to then receive huge returns of money that could then be used for projects to better the world and help others.It sounded like a heart-in-the-right-place idea to me so why did my inner voice immediately start bugging me? 
I asked others about it and read a bunch both for and against it online but nothing I read or heard would silence that nagging inner tug of “something is not right here”.
If it works people would help others-all good. If it is really a scam then those involved would learn from that and move on. Even if those currencies are artificially low due mainly to wars my country pursued against them and so my country’s citizens gaining financially from the reval would be kind of vampiric and resemble small scale war profiteering then still-what could I do about it? It’s not my job to judge people and even if I chose to do so I have no mechanism to influence anyone’s behaviour outside of my own. 
Tonight it finally came to me why this issue, the general strike protest I could not support and the cabal based government shutdown Tuesday all fit together and keep bothering me. 
As of December 21, 2012 we have entered a new cycle of time and according to many sources this means the power over top down control is over.We each cocreate both our own lives and experiences and the collective reality. If we don’t take responsibility and engage our own intentions and desires then we remain passive fuel sources for the cabal factions using us as disposable fodder in their endless jockeying for power against one another.
In other words we have our own tools to tear down the master’s house with-by calling forth the wild green powers in the Earth herself we could allow the returning forests to dismember the master’s house into the compost it was always meant to be.
Instead we give our power away by subscribing to the idea that WE are helpless passive pawns only able to WAIT PATIENTLY for the powerful insiders,  angels, aliens, soldiers, and or hackers to deliver our money, our better government,  our clean environment,  our self respect, joy and beauty TO US.
But why would engagement in the old systems tools and methods (power and control over others thru govt shutdown, money based speculation on personal gain from others losses in war, passive waiting and giving away our power) result in anything but MORE of the same old system results of winners and losers, oppression, war etc? 
We have the ability to manifest collectively the disintegration of the violence and greed/money based system and the flowering of the love and compassion based organic living joyful world system we all want.
Why would we want to keep feeding our power into the ongoing machinations and control games the cabal factions are playing against one another? 
What do we gain out of helping them maintain this monstrous system of suffering and oppression? As far as I can see, we only gain the dubious comfort of not facing the unknown or our own power and responsibility. 

I don’t think it’s worth it,  do you?

Thanks to: http://2012spiritinaction.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum