OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
It's About Shutting YOU Down!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's About Shutting YOU Down!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty It's About Shutting YOU Down! Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:09 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

hmmmm.....

and here I was under the impression that it was all about gathering the crooks and bringing our country back to one that Is for the People!  Maybe this is just more fear mongering  Shame on them and their sharks!

3It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I just can not get enough of the Snordster. To me... he knocks it out of the park.

4It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

True to some degree, but he tends to lean towards doom instead of the changing towards a new and better life to come for all.  Maybe you are being slightly influenced by something not good that leads you this direction - OR - maybe there is a demon of the cross roads in/at? play here, somewhere, that informs the subconscious of the people, or the collective conscious, that it is time to choose to either stay asleep or wake up.   hmmm... ?????????

5It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep! I am definitely influenced by the stark truth and delivery of Snordster. He is a genius of sorts. We are in the doom time HL. It is not fear if you chose not to fear right? 

Sooooo.... you think I am being led astray by a demon of sorts??  :vil diablo: 

You may be right.. tis that time of year.....   : vil frank: 

: autumn 2:

6It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:19 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Doom time for whom???  Us or those who are bad and ugly???  Kennedy said it best "There is nothing to fear but fear itself!"  Sometimes we have to regroup before we pee our pants, or after we clean up the mess!

I think that evil will stop at nothing, and go whatever distance they feel that they need to to get fear spread throughout even more so now than ever  - the more fear and dread felt by the people the more fuel they have to fight with - they won't care if they use you or anybody else, they are sneaky and clever and one has to stay on their toes at this time.  And it is the season, so what an opportune time to sneak in.  But Halloween was traditionally celebrated to thank the gods and goddesses for a bountiful harvest and to scare away the bad evil things in order to have a bountiful harvest again the following year.

7It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I understand where you are coming from to be sure.

I just do not have this fear thing that some are always speaking of. I just don't. So if what I post comes off as that to some... I think it is their fear, their own fear, that they refer to. So maybe this is exactly the kind of post that those folks need to see. Might help them to overcome this thing you call fear.

As for the time of doom and for whom??? We all feel what is coming don't we? It is that to which I refer.

Fall equinox, All Hallos Eve, now called Halloween.... yes started as a Pagan ritual. To me has always been FUN! To some it is scary!! It is all in ones pov.... How you perceive this video may be the polar opposite as how I do. Funny how that works.

8It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:03 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think it depends on where a person is at in their process of waking up and their inner strength to face the truth and then their ablility to see it from a completely different perspective at which point they would be able to see the angles being played by those who want to distroy us - at which point there would be another cross roads. 

Personally, I love Halloween, but not the blood, guts and gore that it was made out to be.

9It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:15 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I am not a big fan of gore either HL but I love love love Halloween!

10It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 am

topspin2

IF you have taken the time to do your research you know that all the pieces are in place for the movement towards a NWO. Now, with that said, there is also information thats wants us to believe that they are being held accountable. Me, all is see if the movement towrds their goals. Fear, not me, well maybe an once or two, but reality rules in my world, and, being fortunate enough to have gone throught the lights, I have a good idea where we all go when we leave here...So. all I can say is, LA DE DA............

11It's About Shutting YOU Down!  Empty Re: It's About Shutting YOU Down! Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 am

Anonymous

One's Perspective is in deed what it's all about; who & what each chooses to BE-LIeVE does determine level of fear or lack thereof. I Know WHom I BElieve, and have Faith it's all under Divine control, with LOVE the highest calling- Love conquers ALL!! Eternity Lives in each Heart- How could it BE otherwise?

Partners in contrast play key roles in the Awakening of each precious soul to Truth of the Gift of Choice each possesses, and the power of same. We the People cannot be "shut down", unless we CHOOSE to be; it is THE PEOPLE who create reality by thoughts, Belief & Feelings and acting thereupon. Is not death but a doorway to new life - yet perhaps unknown, but full of amazing possibilities our choices can influence creation of?

Most Thankful for people here & what each brings to share, adding to the expansion of Hearts, Minds, Souls Reality & Truth...
In Love, Peace, Joy, Freedom, Forgiveness, Justice, Truth, Abundance, so much More...

WE are each The One, and in deed ONE... :hugs : 

It's About Shutting YOU Down!  3019145770 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum