OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Shut this country down EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Shut this country down EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Shut this country down EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Shut this country down EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Shut this country down EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Shut this country down EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Shut this country down EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Shut this country down EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Shut this country down EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Shut this country down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Shut this country down EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shut this country down

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shut this country down Empty Shut this country down Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

doodoo

doodoo

The truckers are shutting down for 3 days and headed for Washington.

Shut this country down 1379631_10202127129716987_466748385_n

2Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:33 am

MartyM

MartyM

Well I wish them well and support their effort, though I think if they really wanted to make an impact, they should shut all 'Trucking' down for 3-5 days and see what kind of results they get then.
   Believe me DC would be begging them to start rolling again, and they would gain the support of everyone of 'We the People' demanding DC take action of the truckers demands, just to get them moving again. It would cripple comerce, and that gets everybody's attention fast. jus' sayin... :)

3Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I reckon that's an awesome idea Marty!! They did that over here once and man it was near rioting because there was no food or fuel getting delivered! This is why prepping is important!

4Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 am

topspin2

This is just more misdirection. The PTB are smart, really smart.....Medicare adjustment first, then SS...THE best way to conquer is from within....They will manuver society as they have for thousands of years....People still dont get it.....Do not underestimate these guys....

5Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I don't get it topspin?

6Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

As usual topspin we are on the same wavelength. While my lighy friends are sending me links to the live feed to watch a traffic jam I keep wondering... So.. why would the gov want the streets of DC to be jammed so there could be no movement in or out? A prearranged highly advertised trucker protest this weekend? What are they up to?

7Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhh so who do you think organised the trucker protest? So this maybe isn't the uprising we thought? I'm confused as usual lol!

8Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is a poor attempt at protest imo. Clogging traffic is not protest to me. But then again I was in Chicago for the democratic national convention late 60's.  Ditched school that day and took the train to the city. Left before it got real nasty as I was 14 and not supposed to be there. It would have been a violation to my foster family and courts dictate and if caught I would have to go back to the youth detention center. Always regretted not staying...

This is just a planned practice run if you ask me. I was hopeful when I first heard of this months ago... but then realized that it was contrived. Could be wrong but that is how this feels to me.

9Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 pm

MartyM

MartyM

unfortunately I have to agree purps, they've had too much publicity for too long, with no real resistance from the top and as I indicated above, this little traffic jam is not going to have the effect WE would like to see. It most likely is just a Dog and Pony show to keep us distracted... :spinningpumpki 

10Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Anonymous

my understanding was truckers were in deed not "working" while participating in the weekend activities, & people refraining from buying any food, fuel, etc. is way we can choose to participate in solidarity with them to widen scope of their DOing.

weekend is not over yet; vets, bikers, more joining by Sun.-- 'twas Friday, but Sunday's coming; always darkest before the dawn...

much DOing by many behind the scenes;  keep the Faith, Hold the Light & Love in your Hearts- most powerful force ... at work within and beyond... choose to Use the Best Given you to share....

In His Love, Peace, Justice, Joy, Abundance... & so much More... 7freemom  :) ☀ ❤ 

11Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well we will see by Monday just what actual effect this has. Hope it is good! :)
But until then I will be looking elsewhere. Something is being hatched.

12Shut this country down Empty Re: Shut this country down Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

topspin2

Purps, they are magicians......watch one hand while the other steals your wallet...pay close attention to some laws that may pass, etc. Did you ever read the protocols of zion..... These guys are moving along as planned...they are building a busway between two towns....

http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2720&Q=484342&deepNav_GID=1511%20

At that time, a preliminary estimate pegged construction costs at $75 million. When construction on the project began in 2012, construction costs were listed as $342.4 million. The total project cost at the time was estimated at $567 million, 80% of which is to be funded by the federal government. DOT estimates that it will initially cost about $10 million a year to operate the busway. Its 9.4 miles long.

Guys, there is no one to ride the bus..No one in the area goes from new britain to hartford via bus...To the average folk it appears to be insane.
Knowing to look for alternate meanings to everything the gov does, what does the busway run parallel with....Right....A train track....this thing will reach 1B before its done....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum