Latest topics
» Blue Chicken Cult – David Wilcock: Ascension Through the Ages
Today at 8:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Declaring National Emergency for Border Wall
Today at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About the Foo Fighters. Richard Dolan.
Today at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Abe Froman Dave Schmidt / Meta 1 scam video..enjoy!
Today at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge earthquake in Bolivia reveals vast underground mountain range BIGGER than anything on Earth’s surface
Today at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUTH BADER BLACKOUT
Today at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SIRIUS The Brightest Star Will Disappear February 18, 2019
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Shoots Over Several Cities In England plus MORE
Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - HYSTERICAL OVER A LARP!! RATS EVERYWHERE!!! WHERE'S RUTH??? plus more
Today at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CRITICAL INFORMATION(!)DC IS HIDING *THIS* ENORMOUS FACT ABOUT VENEZUELA FROM EVERYONE(!)
Today at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nuclear Power Plants Have Become The Clearest Threat To Humanity
Today at 11:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» RIVER SWELLS 37 MILES BOMBSHELL WHAT THERE NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT THE WEATHER
Today at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kay Griggs Military Electronic Warfare, Gangstalking, Electronic Harrasment
Today at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Signs of Reset Italia – Bank Of Italy
Today at 11:55 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Mystery of Bent Pyramid of Egypt - Part 1
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incredible Black snow is falling in Siberia
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE long-lost mummy of an Egyptian Pharaoh ‘removed to hide TRUTH’
Today at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» WWW.HiveMind.Progress
Today at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 10 Most Advanced Hologram Technologies out there - Project blue beam
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ORBS Exit Underground Entrance in La Rioja, Spain
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is making this strange noise in the sky over Justice, Illinois?
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owl-shaped snow circle shows up in field
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer Claims former CIA Director Assassinated bc of Disclosure Project
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Light - Inspiration From The Other Side
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL: SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: JIM GARRISON & BLACK BUDGET AEROSPACE UFOS
Yesterday at 9:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Pace Picking up? National Emergency to be Declared? plus more
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange Light Filmed Pulsating Within The Cloud Over Vegas Strip plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CHARITY WATER PROJECT
100% OF DONATIONS GOES TO PROVIDING CLEAN WATER TO THOSE IN NEED

www.charitywater.org

1 in 10 people lack access to clean water. We’re on a mission to change that. Here’s how.

Private donors cover our operating costs so 100% of your donation will bring clean water to people in need.

www.charitywater.org

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » NEW EARTH AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » Shut this country down

Shut this country down

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shut this country down on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

doodoo

doodoo
The truckers are shutting down for 3 days and headed for Washington.

The Honorable Senator DooDoo - Representing the Great State of Dinarland

2 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:33 am

MartyM

MartyM
Well I wish them well and support their effort, though I think if they really wanted to make an impact, they should shut all 'Trucking' down for 3-5 days and see what kind of results they get then.
   Believe me DC would be begging them to start rolling again, and they would gain the support of everyone of 'We the People' demanding DC take action of the truckers demands, just to get them moving again. It would cripple comerce, and that gets everybody's attention fast. jus' sayin... :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I reckon that's an awesome idea Marty!! They did that over here once and man it was near rioting because there was no food or fuel getting delivered! This is why prepping is important!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 am

topspin2

This is just more misdirection. The PTB are smart, really smart.....Medicare adjustment first, then SS...THE best way to conquer is from within....They will manuver society as they have for thousands of years....People still dont get it.....Do not underestimate these guys....

5 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I don't get it topspin?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

6 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
As usual topspin we are on the same wavelength. While my lighy friends are sending me links to the live feed to watch a traffic jam I keep wondering... So.. why would the gov want the streets of DC to be jammed so there could be no movement in or out? A prearranged highly advertised trucker protest this weekend? What are they up to?

7 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Ohhh so who do you think organised the trucker protest? So this maybe isn't the uprising we thought? I'm confused as usual lol!

8 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
It is a poor attempt at protest imo. Clogging traffic is not protest to me. But then again I was in Chicago for the democratic national convention late 60's.  Ditched school that day and took the train to the city. Left before it got real nasty as I was 14 and not supposed to be there. It would have been a violation to my foster family and courts dictate and if caught I would have to go back to the youth detention center. Always regretted not staying...

This is just a planned practice run if you ask me. I was hopeful when I first heard of this months ago... but then realized that it was contrived. Could be wrong but that is how this feels to me.

9 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 pm

MartyM

MartyM
unfortunately I have to agree purps, they've had too much publicity for too long, with no real resistance from the top and as I indicated above, this little traffic jam is not going to have the effect WE would like to see. It most likely is just a Dog and Pony show to keep us distracted... :spinningpumpki 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

10 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Anonymous
my understanding was truckers were in deed not "working" while participating in the weekend activities, & people refraining from buying any food, fuel, etc. is way we can choose to participate in solidarity with them to widen scope of their DOing.

weekend is not over yet; vets, bikers, more joining by Sun.-- 'twas Friday, but Sunday's coming; always darkest before the dawn...

much DOing by many behind the scenes;  keep the Faith, Hold the Light & Love in your Hearts- most powerful force ... at work within and beyond... choose to Use the Best Given you to share....

In His Love, Peace, Justice, Joy, Abundance... & so much More... 7freemom  :) ☀ ❤ 

11 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well we will see by Monday just what actual effect this has. Hope it is good! :)
But until then I will be looking elsewhere. Something is being hatched.

12 Re: Shut this country down on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

topspin2

Purps, they are magicians......watch one hand while the other steals your wallet...pay close attention to some laws that may pass, etc. Did you ever read the protocols of zion..... These guys are moving along as planned...they are building a busway between two towns....

http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2720&Q=484342&deepNav_GID=1511%20

At that time, a preliminary estimate pegged construction costs at $75 million. When construction on the project began in 2012, construction costs were listed as $342.4 million. The total project cost at the time was estimated at $567 million, 80% of which is to be funded by the federal government. DOT estimates that it will initially cost about $10 million a year to operate the busway. Its 9.4 miles long.

Guys, there is no one to ride the bus..No one in the area goes from new britain to hartford via bus...To the average folk it appears to be insane.
Knowing to look for alternate meanings to everything the gov does, what does the busway run parallel with....Right....A train track....this thing will reach 1B before its done....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum