OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”??
Posted on 2013/10/11 by kauilapele
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_18You know, in that last post, there were a few things that struck the mark. Right now, I’m being here, and being there, and traveling here, and traveling there, and doing this, and doing that, and writing this, and writing that… But that article… “You Will Withdraw Your Energy From the System”. That’s what I (we) have been doing… On this journey (at least, that’s one of the things).
So what’s the deal?
As I go through this, I’m finding more and more, I am not interested AT ALL in what is going on “out there”. There is nothing which all of that has to do with me… and with this journey.
There’s personal things. There’s stuff that some people put out there to me, like it’s maybe somehow supposed to be my business (even though they may not be implying anything at all; many of those have indeed led me to find “places” I needed to be).
“The Journey” is really what this is all about. And it is somehow “for all of us”. And it’s somehow “for the world”. And it is somehow “just mine”. All of those together.
The “news”, the “sporting events” (yes, I still love to watch hockey), the “things I need to see and/or ‘fix’”… all of that, in the end, means nothing to me.
The only thing that matters to me is what is inherently part of “The Journey”. And that “inherently” aspect is what I perceive or view from my own Higher “Sensing”.
Wherever I am, right now, in this moment, is where I perceive I am “supposed” to be, as a “place to be”… for This Journey. That is it.

• I am here (wherever it may be) to carry out what “the Energies” are asking for… right now, in this now moment.
  • I am here (wherever it may be) to listen to, hear, sense, what I am to be, do, or whatever… right now, in this now moment.
  • I am here (wherever it may be) to roll with whatever the Universe throws my way… right now, in this now moment.
And it is all for “The Journey”.
So whatever things that have been put out there as possible things for me to think about, and possibly be or do, I am grateful. But not all those are ones that I will become involved in.
This may indeed be “my Journey”. This may indeed be “our Journey”. This may indeed be “the World’s Journey”.
But in the end, it is “The Journey”. And I will follow the Guidance that (I sense) I have been given, one moment at a time. About “The Journey”.
Mahalo (Thank you) to all of you for continuing to follow “The Journey”.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum