Latest topics
» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks’ Assange Says His Life at Stake in Extradition Fight
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”??

So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”??
Posted on 2013/10/11 by kauilapele
So What’s the Deal? What is it with “This Journey”?? 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_18You know, in that last post, there were a few things that struck the mark. Right now, I’m being here, and being there, and traveling here, and traveling there, and doing this, and doing that, and writing this, and writing that… But that article… “You Will Withdraw Your Energy From the System”. That’s what I (we) have been doing… On this journey (at least, that’s one of the things).
So what’s the deal?
As I go through this, I’m finding more and more, I am not interested AT ALL in what is going on “out there”. There is nothing which all of that has to do with me… and with this journey.
There’s personal things. There’s stuff that some people put out there to me, like it’s maybe somehow supposed to be my business (even though they may not be implying anything at all; many of those have indeed led me to find “places” I needed to be).
“The Journey” is really what this is all about. And it is somehow “for all of us”. And it’s somehow “for the world”. And it is somehow “just mine”. All of those together.
The “news”, the “sporting events” (yes, I still love to watch hockey), the “things I need to see and/or ‘fix’”… all of that, in the end, means nothing to me.
The only thing that matters to me is what is inherently part of “The Journey”. And that “inherently” aspect is what I perceive or view from my own Higher “Sensing”.
Wherever I am, right now, in this moment, is where I perceive I am “supposed” to be, as a “place to be”… for This Journey. That is it.

• I am here (wherever it may be) to carry out what “the Energies” are asking for… right now, in this now moment.
  • I am here (wherever it may be) to listen to, hear, sense, what I am to be, do, or whatever… right now, in this now moment.
  • I am here (wherever it may be) to roll with whatever the Universe throws my way… right now, in this now moment.
And it is all for “The Journey”.
So whatever things that have been put out there as possible things for me to think about, and possibly be or do, I am grateful. But not all those are ones that I will become involved in.
This may indeed be “my Journey”. This may indeed be “our Journey”. This may indeed be “the World’s Journey”.
But in the end, it is “The Journey”. And I will follow the Guidance that (I sense) I have been given, one moment at a time. About “The Journey”.
Mahalo (Thank you) to all of you for continuing to follow “The Journey”.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum