OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Classified docs on "Nano" kill-switch program

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8C8s9EU-rUM (11:06 long VIDEO)

Top Secret Documents Released A Few Hours Ago - DARPA Black Project - Nano Domestic Quell
The following "Top Secret" documents were just released a few hours ago by Dr. Bill Weld. His family's life is now severely threatened and is requesting that these documents go viral....

The program is called "Nano Domestic Quell".
As the documents clearly demonstrate, the U.S. government has embarked on a program to implement a secret "Armageddon nano device" that mimics a flu virus, to be activated on the public in the instance of domestic uprisings, riots and armed resistances.
The nano devices are in, or "carried" by, an estimated 87% of the population at this point, with a projected 98% inflected by 2014.
Chances are, you already have this nano device inside of your body as you read this.
Please understand: these nano devices are inert until activated by a radio signal or transmission.
You are safe until a cell tower, drone or other method of transmission activates the device. (I do not personally know how this transmission works. The documents I've received do not go into any detail on that specifically. I do know drones and cell towers will be used, however.)
Once activated, the device will mimic the flu virus. You will be dead within 10 to 12 days. There is no known cure or way to prevent this. (I go into more detail on this in some of my videos, of which I recommend viewing all of them to fully understand and appreciate what is going on.)
The military can target very specific locations, particularly with drones (why do you think they want drones over U.S. skies so desperately?). They can target a room, a small house, an apartment complex, a city block, a town, or a whole metropolitan area.
By simply firing this signal, the nano devices in your body will be activated and you will die from what will appear to be a very severe case of the flu.
The virus outbreak can scale from individual or group-targets, or to a large city-wide outbreak.
This program was not created to kill everyone. Let me repeat: they are not trying to kill everyone. They created this program to deal with domestic uprisings during an economic collapse.
It is now ready and being implemented. When the collapse happens, they won't have enough troops to control the country or deal with the armed resistances. They needed another way of keeping control. By not having to fire a single shot to put down an armed uprising, they're essentially "killing two birds with one stone". A flu virus will appear to be a random "act of God" instead of perceived government aggression.
Why do you think they haven't banned guns? They don't need to with this system in place.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/175484321/Top-Secret-DARPA-Black-Project-Nano-Domestic-Quell

..... https://youtu.be/8C8s9EU-rUM

-- is a result of my blowing the whistle. I believe they have been harmed intentionally. I believe they are trying to send me a message by messing with my children.
I need your help. I need your trust. I need you to help this spread. I have more documents, with even more frightening information, but at this point, my life is in danger. If no one is paying attention or listening, it does me nothing to continue with this, other than put my life and the lives of my family in certain danger, all for nothing.
If it doesn't spread or go viral in some manner, we are finished, because they will continue to destroy me, remove any trace of me from the internet (records from my some of my previous employers are already missing, among other things), they will destroy me and the public will never find out about this.
Please pray for us, pray for my wife, Helena, my son, Bill Jr., my daughters, Katherine and Grace. We need your help more than ever.
If you need to contact me, please feel free to email me personally: billhweld@yahoo.com

P.S. I would like to thank my webmaster, Chris, for all of his help during this, and the time he's taken to personally support me and my family. I couldn't do it without him.
Bill's other videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/WebFraudSquad/videos
Dr. Weld's Official Web Site: http://billhweld.blogspot.com
Dr. Weld on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/billhweld
Dr. Weld on Twitter https://twitter.com/dr_weld
========================================

I don't typically share this type info (due to fear potential), but skype friend gave to me & I'm compelled to share here.

It is my hope & prayer this will be/ already is mitigated by much higher power(s), but awareness is important, imo...

I trust some here will also share, as led... ☀ ❤ 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW! Thanks for the share 7fm!

I am passing this around as we speak! :)

Anonymous

So Welcome, Prpl. Forewarned can be fore-armed or preferably derail the threat. Viral awareness far superior to deceit & trickery displayed here...

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok now, this is going to sound really crazy, but bear with me as I get to my question -

This post stated that the device can be activated with a radio frequency, Zap's and Poof's post stated that that device can be dismanteled by a different frequency, in a post a year or so ago, the sounds that the earth was making was recorded and there was a link posted.  Now, I've listened to that recording of the earth's sounds, and one hit me in the middle of my spine and vibrated up and down my spine and I didn't have too many problems with my back after that - until this past year, now since I haven't listened to those recordings for some time now, I am getting more back issues and not to mention the flu.  Didn't realize this until just now.

Here's my question - Could it be possible that those recorded tones from the earth might be a key to combating or dismantling that nano device?????????

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW! Great reasoning there HL. I have a friend that is an audio engineer. I sent him the sounds and he said he had never seen or heard anything like that before. He could not match into his databases either. And sound waves are very powerful. Think of Ella shattering that glass.. so could very well be possible.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh how interesting!  You know a person would have thought that we would have heard those sounds before.  But maybe just similar ones.  I have that link in my favorites list, I think the next time I get sick, which is a shame that I am thinking of this now as I am just getting over being sick - again, I will try to remember to play that recording again and see what happens.

Maybe you could dig those up, I think there were two of them, so somebody else could see if it helps if they get the flu.  I just got over mine and so I won't be a good guinea pig for this little experiment.  But would go the distance if I were sick!

Anonymous

U ladies are brilliant! sounds "beyond" our normal knowing BEing a healing force really resonates (LOL) with me; think how much music can minister blessing to our souls, especially in megahertz range 528 (?), which hasn't been commonly known or used 'til more recently.

Another issue came to mind also: perhaps those who are not yet "infected" with device would be those who have not participated IN ANY WAY with organized medicine- no shots, prescriptions, procedures, blood donations, etc. I am one such woman, having chosen even to deliver our 7 children @ home, & using homeopathic and other natural remedies. We also use nano-colloidal silver to boost immune system, made from our home generator, and Diamond VXPC regularly to balance and boost immunity. I also wear a pendant to protect myself from EMF waves, many from computers & cell phones; noticed a real decrease in energy when I've forgotten or been without it.

I & our family are rarely ill, usually only if one has become lax in regular use of above protection, eating healthy and drinking purified water, but also spiritually "off center" by attitudes/ behavior towards other loved ones. I know we've been divinely protected in countless ways & manners; none of our immediate family has EVER been hospitalized overnite for anything, and rarely sees a doctor; we've had no medical insurance for decades, knowing our "insurance protection coverage" was far Above what any man could offer, & taking personal responsibility for our own optimal health, knowing our bodies to be the temple for His Spirit upon our earthly journey, our Life a Gift to honor Him, one another & creation.

Perhaps this can help another :heartsofluv: . I'd be interested in the recordings HL spoke of; perhaps links can be shared here.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum