OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We Are Starting A Movement! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are Starting A Movement!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Are Starting A Movement! Empty We Are Starting A Movement! Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Go to: oneworldrising.wordpress.com

or.......Read the Are You Exhausted article below.

It seems like we have a great deal coming at us right now and are trying to assimilate everything. We’ve got the solar activity zapping us with information, you have the dark ones creating new and restrictive laws daily, our old and familiar way of seeing the world is disintegrating, people are loosing it all around us. Seems like a bit much to take on all at once and it can be exhausting. It is important not to get caught up in the daily drama of our soap opera ‘As the insane world turns’. The more you get pulled in the greater your confusion will get and we need clear thinkers right now. We need every ounce of clear thinking energy we can gather together.

This battle is intensifying and we cannot afford to be asleep at the wheel. The antics of the dark ones just keep increasing, so why isn’t our anger keeping up with them? I know mind control is putting everybody to sleep but those on a different frequency are not being bothered by it so why are we not screaming out and fighting back? What the heck is going on here? We who are awake are well aware of the fact these tornadoes and hurricanes are man-made with the intention of creating havoc, killing many people and devastating further our already collapsing economy. Does it bother anyone to watch the news and see what is being done? Who out there has an ounce of desire to stop this insanity and save people’s lives? Remaining silent will not save anybody!

When great minds get together they create marvelous inventions, build aircraft that can carry us to the moon, find ways to improve how we live our lives, cannot those same kind of minds come together to create a way to overcome this madness? I ask the tweeters and FB’ers again to activate. We need to find a way to bring these minds together and take action and stop sitting around reading blog sites and hoping something will happen. There has got to be a way to make the call for brilliant minds to join up and have an old-fashioned brain storming session. Please, somebody do something if you have twitter or FB. I do not have access but if I did I would be on there. Where there is the will there is a way and I have the will! Find me the minds and we’ll bring them together and get something done, because I for one will no longer sit by and watch innocent people murdered by the dark ones and do nothing! My heart breaks and cries out for these poor souls being ravaged.

Sounds like I am on a rant today but my goodness, how long are we going to just sit on our butts and ‘HOPE’ somebody comes along and saves us? I don’t want to lose my readers over this rant but I guess that is a risk I must take yet again. The time for doing nothing is over. The time of waiting for mass arrests is over. The time for hoping the military come in and save us is over. We must save ourselves or lay down and give up.

As I stated in my post yesterday, there is always a way around the boulder in the road. Maybe it is a bulldozer, or cutting down trees to make a new road, or building a bridge up and over the boulder. There is a way and I will find it or die trying. This is OUR world, OUR lives and they don’t belong to anybody else but the people themselves. There is no compromise.

So I ask my readers again, if you tweet or FB find me the brilliant minds and we will get together and find a way around this boulder of darkness. God gave us great minds yet so many don’t use them to their advantage. We cannot give up the fight or give in. That is not an option. People are ingenious, they are creative, they are resourceful, they are limitless and we can use them to our advantage.

There are billions of us and a few hundred thousand of them and yet we seem to think we can do nothing? Why? I will end here and hope somebody finds me the brilliant minds so we can get on with and change our lives for the better finally. Enough is enough and we passed by ‘enough’ a very long time ago!!! Thanks for putting up with me. Hopefully I won’t have to rant again and we will be sitting in 5D talking about how we finally made it.

Afterthought: If you have ideas please go up to the soul-utions page at the top and chime in. We need creative thinkers sharing ideas so we can create a plan.

Blessings to you all,

Visionkeeper
Share this:

Digg
StumbleUpon
Reddit
Email
Print

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged brain storm, exhausted, need to do something, non stop assault, tweet & FB for brilliant minds | Leave a comment

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum