OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What An Experience…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What An Experience…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What An Experience…. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What An Experience…. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What An Experience…. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What An Experience…. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What An Experience…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What An Experience…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What An Experience…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What An Experience…. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What An Experience….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What An Experience…. Empty What An Experience…. Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What An Experience….
Posted on October 27, 2013 by Visionkeeper
What An Experience…. Synergy-at-north-sea-300dpi-sm_smallhttp://www.angelslove.net/crystalskull/
Music to read by below:
Well, I spent part of Sunday morning sharing energies with Synergy the Crystal Skull. It was an experience unlike any other and was a welcomed burst of energy in these times of chaotic unknowing. I felt an immense presence from Synergy and was humbled by being there with him. I could feel my body heating up rapidly as I held the skull between my hands and pressed my forehead to his to activate my third eye. I felt like I was in a sauna and a powerful wind was catapulting down my spine. I am so glad I was able to experience this, especially at this time and it was wonderful meeting Sherry, Synergy’s keeper. If you ever get the opportunity to experience a meeting with one of the crystal skulls I hope you will do so.
Having listened to Carl Boudreau’s astrology report for November today and spending time in Synergy’s presence, I feel renewed hope in what lies ahead for us all. There are times I suppose we all waver a bit and fall under the weight of all the negative things going on in the world right now, but I can see clearly if we try to steer clear of that and stay centered in our hearts filled with love for all of humanity, all will be well. This battle is coming to its end soon and there is no doubt in my mind love will win out. It is up to each and every one of us to push aside the fear and anchor ourselves in love for all.  Concentrate on the beauty and the wonder of the world and release all else. It is all about love and always has been.
We are quickly entering the winter season, the season of quiet and introspection. Please take time to go within and get right with yourselves. The new growth of spring and the harvest of a long summer of growth is over, the plant world and animal world settles in for a long sleep and it is a time for us as well to be one with ourselves and ponder what it is we must do to raise our consciousness and save our beautiful planet. It will take new minds and new ways of thinking and that can only be found when we release ourselves from the old paradigm and enter into the new world. Have courage to release the old, what no longer serves you and be willing to step forward into the unknown with trust and belief that all is well and things are as they are meant to be. Always!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum