Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind

The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind
Posted on 2013/12/24 by kauilapele
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind Photo22
This is a mocha from Daylight Mind, a fairly new coffee shop / restaurant / café here in Kailua town. It’s across the bay from Java on the Rock, which you can see in the photo below (large umbrellas). T&G have raved about this place, and I am raving (with Light) with my mocha shown above.
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind Image3
So this thing about non-attachment comes in right now. And it feels quite important (to me, at least) at the moment.
I’ve seen many get so “attached” to e.g., people, places, outcomes, ways of dressing, eating, breathing, sneezing, surfing, working, playing… that all “in the moment” spontaneity is lost.
To me, that’s not a way I’m into… at all.
So there may be a reason for all this coming out now, and I’ll not venture into that “reason”. All I know is that, for me, I’ll allow the Day Light into Mind, and do my utmost to stay open and flexible… in this Now Moment.
Aloha, KP
The Joy of Non-Attachment… and a Daylight Mind Image4

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum