OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to: http://truththeory.com

MartyM

MartyM

Isn't it profound just how much your spirit is lifted by simply acknowledging someone, sharing a part of yourself even if it's just a warm smile, showing compassion and love... the results will melt even the coldest of hearts.
  The best New Years Resolution I've heard, was the conscious decision to purposely DO at least one random act of kindness every day... can you imagine how things could change if say a thousand people did this and kept doing it, or 100,000 or a million... how long before everyone would be doing it ??  
  What a blessing it would be.    Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! 4116976918 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I hear you Marty!

One of the things I will miss most when my employment of 14 years ends at the end of this month is the opportunity to help the people that come into my office every day.

I will have a great void in my life at first. But I am planning on doing some volunteer work while collecting unemployment.

Even smiling and saying hello to the people you walk by in the stores can have a positive effect. It seems to break them out of the zombie mode, even if just for a fleeting moment.

Definitely a great resolution for us all in 2014.

Small Acts Of Kindness Can Make The World A Better Place! 4006179128

MartyM

MartyM

I know, but it's really so much fun. I've embarrased a few folks on occasion (not intentionally though). I mean unless someone is anoying or causing some kind of inconvenience for you, how much do people even notice Who or What is going on around them ?  I tend to notice people around me, ever since I became aware that we impact everyone we come in contact with regardless of how passively. 
   And being a man, I can't help noticing a beautiful woman. Now I'm not talking super model, all dolled up with a weeks worth of styleist and beauticians work done on them, I'm talking just real, natural, home grown BEAUTY. Even if it's just their smile or their eyes... I sometimes cannot help starring and then when I'm caught, I have to explain, which embarrasses them even more and the blushing is even more beautiful... but I've brightened their day just a bit, and mine as well... unless of course my wife happens to be along. Then there just are not the right words at the right time to explain my way outa that... LOL
  Fortunately my wife knows me well enough, she's not really threatened by it, just loves the excuse to give me shit about it.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

HA I would TOTALLY give you shit about it if I caught you checking someone else out! Not the act of kindness I would want you displaying that's for sure LOL!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha!  So good to hear that nothing has changed the past two weeks!  Marty, that was just too funny!  And Nannee, you never miss a beat!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahha good to see you too HL! I wasn't letting that one go LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum