OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vicky Vicky Victims, Sitting on the Fence, Trying to Make a Dollar Out of 50 Cents
Posted on January 24, 2014 by Ines Radman
The title of this article doesn’t really correspond to what I am about to write but it was my first thought as I was contemplating this post. For you Dinarians, it was not my intent to mock you, in reality I’m feeling utterly sad that you are in this predicament.
Firstly, I want to thank all of the visitors yesterday and the great comments I received for putting out the email I received from the IMF regarding Tony TNT and the Dinar RV. It was for this reason I am writing this article because something disturbing happened which is currently the actual root problem of all scams on the Internet.
Honestly, I was expecting a ton of emails requesting to see my original email to the IMF and their response. I did not get one single request yet my post went viral as a copy and paste document. Some bloggers removed the footers or headers, some actually removed my comment about requesting for the original email to verify it’s authenticity.
This is the core of the problem of most rumors, nobody verifies the authenticity of information,  you can’t battle for truth with he said/she said. To battle against rumors and and scams, you need to have credible proof.
How does anyone know that I just didn’t make this up? Ok, you may argue that you visited my blog, read some info about me and  felt I was an honest person. Many Dinar Guru’s followers believe their Gurus are honest, yet they provide not one shred of evidence to back up what they are claiming to be truth based on their “Intel”.
I’m not saying I made up the emails, far from it, I set out to seek truth through legitimate means by asking for any kind of evidence to answer my questions.
It is no wonder the Internet is full of scams. People wasting time and energy, emotions and money squabbling over who is good or who is bad, who is honest or who is a fraud, yet nowhere in this Dinar LaLaLand  do I see a shred of credible evidence. The email I received from the IMF posted without the invaluable proof of footers, headers, logos, returned path, authentication, DNS numbers, is just another rumor and yet that original  is what makes the email legitimate.
So what the bloggers did was basically re-blog the text that I could have just made up.
We live in a Cyber-world where anything can be faked and forged. We can no longer accept someone’s truth without valid proof, otherwise it’s just a rumor and this Dinar RV is not a small thing, it’s huge, millions of people are involved(According to Tony). In order to help them and offer them truth, words and texts are not enough.
How many are still sitting on the fence or questioning the validity of the IMF email? What about the original that I sent to the IMF? How does anyone know I even mentioned names?
We cannot fight these fraudsters and scam artists with half-truths or re blogged posts, it’s no wonder there is so much anger and frustration out there, people are confused, they don’t know who or what to believe.
We’re not any better than the actual fraudsters and con artists if we can’t provide legitimate and credible proof of what we claim to be facts or truth, nor can we trust information no matter how much we feel it resonates with us.
Technology today allows for very good creation of so called legitimate documents, I mean look at Obama’s birth certificate, he almost got away with it. Even those documents that we read from someone else should be forwarded to the source and ask to be verified as the original text.
The Cabal will use any means it has to fool you into thinking you are being taken care of, they use fraudsters like TNT Tony to get their sheeple to obey and fall into the gutter because they can’t control us any other way. How do we know Tony is not being programmed to do the Cabal’s work?
And for you Dinarians, don’t believe anything I have to say, it’s easy to get the truth, all you have to do is ask for it. Ask for emails, documents, names. Ask for anything that will validate the “truth” that is being fed to you.
I have shown that it’s very simple to get answers, ask and you shall receive, and ANYONE that claims their info is “intel or classified”, means they are hiding something. Why do our governments classify evidence? To keep the truth from us, it has nothing to do with National Security.
Someone, show me one SHRED of credible evidence that an RV is imminent and I will shut up, but until then I will keep seeking proof it’s not. There are only 2 types of people on this planet: Leaders and followers. If you see yourself as a follower  then ask the leaders to back up what they have to say with proof. Until that happens, these leaders (good or bad) will continue to con you and defraud you into their scams.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

1ness

1ness

"We cannot fight these fraudsters and scam artists with half-truths or re blogged posts, it’s no wonder there is so much anger and frustration out there, people are confused, they don’t know who or what to believe.
We’re not any better than the actual fraudsters and con artists if we can’t provide legitimate and credible proof of what we claim to be facts or truth, nor can we trust information no matter how much we feel it resonates with us.
Technology today allows for very good creation of so called legitimate documents, I mean look at Obama’s birth certificate, he almost got away with it. Even those documents that we read from someone else should be forwarded to the source and ask to be verified as the original text."

Nail it!!! Thanks Skyzs

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum