» The NAGA: Reptilian Type Beings Featured In Many Cultures Around The World
Yesterday at 7:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/30 - 5/06
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 92, POTUS First 100 DAYS Legacy with Kent Dunn
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Health Benefits Of Walking Barefoot and Connecting With The Earth
Yesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Missouri River Rises 30ft in 12 hours! | Breaks 100 year record!
Yesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Colima Volcano Makes Hard Right Turn plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Can we Expect Wide-Spread Flooding from Planet X? plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - AI APOCALYPSE: Threats to Enslave Planet with Weaponized AI - Intel Sources: John Nagel
Yesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *Jaw-Dropping* Storm rapidly forms covering HALF of USA!
Yesterday at 1:36 pm by Visionkeeper

» Eyes wide Open ~ We're Mad as Hell - A Call for a Stand!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by Ventura66

» Lynn Andrews...Agreements
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lynn Andrews...Time
Yesterday at 11:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geronimo...Creator
Yesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» First Peace...Black Elk
Yesterday at 11:42 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Suffering...Crazy Horse
Yesterday at 11:39 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» MORE on: The Truth about Corey Goode
Yesterday at 10:39 am by Light Being

» Pie ~ This Dull Election
Yesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snowden Warns Us Of Major Event! Secret Weather Control Program Exposed 2017
Yesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time and Space as Shifting Higher-Dimensional Perspective of Peripheral and Central Awareness
Yesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Yesterday at 9:50 am by Light Being

» Selenium additives are exposed for all to see
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» OCEAN ENIGMA: Bermuda Triangle Mystery Deepens 4/30/17
Yesterday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 29: ONE LEFT BEHIND (I need more donations from the gullible!!)
Yesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Humanus CON ference Call for April 26
Yesterday at 7:13 am by WilliaminUSA

» Television News Catch Formidable Glimpse of Yet Another Floating City Over China
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Lays Out Plans to Merge Human Mind With Computers
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

"I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:04 pm

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 01/26/14 NOON

New post  Cindieloohoo Today at 3:27 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD SUNDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAY OF HIGH EXPECTATIONS. THERE ARE MANY INDICATIONS PRESENTLY THAT OUR R/V IS AT HAND. I KNOW PERSONALLY OF INDIVIDUALS THIS PAST WEEK THRU PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS THAT HAS EXCHANGED THEIR DINAR. ONLY WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOURS I HAVE BEEN OFFERED 3 SEPERATE PROPOSALS FROM 3 DIFFERENT SOURCES TO EXCHANGE, AND AT VERY VARIED RATES. WITH THE PLACEMENT NOW BEING PUBLIC FOR SOME, THE R/V CAN'T BE SAT UPON ANY FURTHER. IN OTHER WORDS- "THE NEWS IS OUT". THIS CAN NOT CONTINUE ON STRICTLY AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS WITHOUT INVOLVING THE GENERAL PUBLIC, AND DOING IT SOON. I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY. I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED YET FOR THE "GRADUATION LETTER" BUT AM ANTICAPATING IT ANY TIME NOW. -------BLESSINGS GALORE
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 pm

delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulationdogmaillusion, or other effects of perception.
Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophreniaparaphreniamanic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.
NOW THIS EXPLAINS A LOT!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Do Not Underestimate Okie`Knowlege of The OriginalRV Plan   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 am

Do not underestimate Okie`s profound knowledge of the Original IQD RV Plan formulated by Bush-Cheny Admin.Yes. Okie has been always "Wrong"in predicting the Timing for "The Graduation".The reason was The Original Dinar RV Plan was "Hijacked" and have been "drastically" altered,but "also Delayed" by The White Knights for the benefits of the people of the whole world(not just for USA only). Moreover and lately, a Divine Intervention has also occurred.In fact. very recently(12 Jan.), Prime Creator, the creator of Milky Way Galaxies, "Manifested":
"I Have To Come To Tell You This. Your RV, Revaluation, I Have Stepped In Doing What Is Termed "As Manifesting It".

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hollowearthnetwork/2014/01/11/cosmic-identities-your-twin-flame

NOTE: Advance the Time Mark To 84:25 Minutes.

So, No More "Delusions".
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 am

You can not be serious!!! Okie has profound knowledge?? Wow I have bloody heard it all now!! I have to borrow this post, this is GOLD!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:56 am

See we can always count on Nann...       vv 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Yom- indeed with U on this one! Methinks God's Ways are high above man's, full of surprises, and motivated by Love for each of us and ALL Creation. Keep the Faith... amazing blessings manifesting, especially for those who Believe and thereby assist in creating same. We are each and all created in God's image, therefore we can also create by our unified Hearts and minds, both individually and collectively.

Jesus did say his ability for "miraculous manifestation" was indeed limited by people's unbelief. WHy would that not be applicable for us today?

Why not use our creative ability to manifest what we want & desire, instead of continuing to be negative in thoughts & words, thus creating same?

unless we truly believe we do not deserve abundant blessings... question 

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:49 pm

well some of us see things in a different perspective and would just once like to see some small grain of truth in ANY of the dinar posts. this is not being negative. to me is just realistic and logic based. 

for me it has nothing to do with whether anyone deserves abundance. it does have something to do however with being lied to over and over again, year after year, and still jumping back in line to get that cup of kool-aid refilled.

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:00 pm

The Lord also said DO NOT SUP WITH FOOLS!! AND BEWARE THE FALSE PROPHETS!

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Oh and my life is full of abundant blessings thank you very much and I do not mean the MONEY kind!! I never make the mistake of thinking God has not blessed me abundantly because we laugh every single day, I am with the same man I was with when I was 15 and we still hold hands when we go out, we still giggle and shit and I have the best children and grandchildren in the world, I have a roof over my head and food to eat and have the ability to grow more! So you see "abundance" is all about perspective and the RV will not bring me "abundance" because I already have it!

AND I DON'T LIE TO ANYONE, I SAY IT AS I SEE IT!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie   Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm

I, too, already live in abundant blessing, as U stated Nannee & also comprehend how one may consider the info shared as "lies";

I prefer to think our time of waiting is for very good purposes & ultimately for our good & everyone else's also.

Thanks 4 all Ur participation here, precious ladies  sunny 
Back to top Go down

"I AM IN HIGH ANTICIPATION OF THE "GENERAL RELEASE" AND THE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW PERTAINING TO THE PUBLIC AS EARLY AS POSSIBLY TODAY":Okie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: